ADVERTISEMENT

Why UCF Sucks .... (By an alum no less ...)

HuffyCane

Golden Knight
Dec 25, 2004
Here you are bitches. Enjoy some self loathing.

In other news, I went to the game in Trinidad. We played like crap. Guzan tossed his signed gloves into the supporters section and I caught one. His hands are about the size of a 12 year old child's hands. Trinidad has great food and even better people. The beaches were dank. They have too much oil and natural asphalt to ever worry about tourism or beaches and it shows.

http://totalfratmove.com/why-your-university-sucks-university-of-central-florida/

Not going to read that garbage. But more interested in the USMNT game. Go into more detail as I couldnt watch the damn game. For some reason it was on a pay per view type channel.

Each country's federation has the rights to broadcast FIFA World Cup qualifiers in their country. T&T, like most other small CONCACAF nations has sold their rights to beIN sports, because they get other benefits from the Emir of Qatar who owns the network. The game was available on Direct TV at no extra charge. Its usually part of a cable company's sports package. Every bar with Direct TV should carry it.

We looked good in the back. We essentially played four center backs and they worked well together. Tim Ream is looking more and more comfortable out of position at left back, but he can't get forward like JK wants to play. I could talk endlessly why Bradley and Jones should not be on the field together and I've thought that since 2009. As Jones ages, it is getting worse. Jones has had some monster games for the US individually, but unless you really understand the nuances of soccer, it is very tough to tell how Jones' role forces other players to support him at the cost of spacing, sound defense, and attack support. We saw that again in Port of Spain. We only had to two legit chances. Sure Zardes missed what some would call a sitter, but there were other chances to get forward to score that went wanting and looked like turnovers to the untrained eye, when it was really folks out of balance because of Jermaine Jones. There's a reason Michael Bradley ran more than any other player on any team in the last World Cup.

Speaking of Zardes, I was very high on him as a college kid, but he may have hit his ceiling. He has a swagger with the Galaxy that isn't there when on country duty. He looks better as a super sub in the midfield than as a starter up top. The emergence of Bobby Wood may take care of this issue as we move on and Dempsey is subsetted.

The women of Trinidad are smoking hot. All shapes, sizes, and colors. A real melting pot of African, East Indian, Chinese, and European populations. Makes for some great food too.

I laughed.

So did I. Above average humor and maybe 75 percent correct ( I skipped the athletics part because I don't need a reminder how bad we are ).

Despite this massive number of undergrads on main campus, there’s about forty parking spots total. Each lot becomes a dangerous game of musical chairs as cars circle around waiting for someone to pull out.

and

Like herpes left untreated, the school is constantly expanding and painful for all those involved. What used to be a five minute stroll to class is now twenty, as a third of the campus is blocked off for construction at all times, rotating every few months or so. All these new structures, yet every Gen Ed you’ll ever take will for one reason or another be held in the crumbling, older-than-the-school-itself Math and Physics building

nailed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT