ADVERTISEMENT

Why, why, why...?

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
Today is APRIL 1.
  • Our corona virus infection numbers and subsequent death totals continue to skyrocket.
  • We have a number of serious hot spots of contamination across the country
  • Even Trump felt compelled to extend the guidelines from Easter Sunday through the end of the month.
So can someone here explain WHY there hasn't been a NATIONWIDE SHUT DOWN to curb this pandemic???!?

Thankfully, a large percentage of the nation is already staying home. But Christ Almighty, WHY isn't it mandatory???

Today is APRIL 1.
  • Our corona virus infection numbers and subsequent death totals continue to skyrocket.
  • We have a number of serious hot spots of contamination across the country
  • Even Trump felt compelled to extend the guidelines from Easter Sunday through the end of the month.
So can someone here explain WHY there hasn't been a NATIONWIDE SHUT DOWN to curb this pandemic???!?

Thankfully, a large percentage of the nation is already staying home. But Christ Almighty, WHY isn't it mandatory???
Business daddy needs to be able to report EPS

We need the older folks quarantined along with unhealthy. Get the drug mix widely available for patients with fever/severe symptoms. Practice strong distancing. Nobody is stopping you from staying inside. Matter of a fact if you're not working, why are you out anyway?

We needed another thread?

We need the older folks quarantined along with unhealthy. Get the drug mix widely available. Practice strong distancing.

If you and Crazy believe this will work because the smart folks are all staying home, you're both nuts.

Without a firm shutdown for everything but essential services, we're going to see this virus continue to spread across the country.

By the way, Bill Gates is wondering the same thing:

https://www.cnet.com/news/bill-gates-calls-for-nationwide-shutdown-to-curb-coronavirus-pandemic/

We need the older folks quarantined along with unhealthy. Get the drug mix widely available for patients with fever/severe symptoms. Practice strong distancing. Nobody is stopping you from staying inside. Matter of a fact if you're not working, why are you out anyway?

Trump can do all of that. I assume you're not happy with his handling of the situation then?

New York is an absolute mess and there are not any good signs that it’s slowing down.

They need to go full Italy

New York is an absolute mess and there are not any good signs that it’s slowing down.

Soooooooooooo...there's NO NEED for a nationwide shut down???!?

21 days ago the numbers weren't bad anywhere except New York. 14 days ago, five other states started seeing higher numbers, 7 days ago, 15 states were starting to see significant numbers, today eight states have triple-digit deaths from the virus and 49 states have experienced at least one death.

But it's not going to get worse, right guys?

But what the hell, let's allow people to decide for themselves whether they want to be out and about. No biggie, right? :rolleyes:

Soooooooooooo...there's NO NEED for a nationwide shut down???!?

21 days ago the numbers weren't bad anywhere except New York. 14 days ago, five other states started seeing higher numbers, 7 days ago, 15 states were starting to see significant numbers, today eight states have triple-digit deaths from the virus and 49 states have experienced at least one death.

But it's not going to get worse, right guys?

But what the hell, let's allow people to decide for themselves whether they want to be out and about. No biggie, right? :rolleyes:
Can we discuss this in a new thread?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Color me shocked that this dipshit created another thread on something that he's woefully ignorant about.

Trump attempted to shut down 3 measely states and their Governors revolted and said it was illegal - including Cuomo, whom you've all decided is your hero now.

This is appropriate though. Shookster blaming Trump for not doing something that Democrats just vowed to block via legal action if he even attempted. This is par for the course from him - pure stupidity and ignorance.

This thread encapsulates how upset people with TDS are because they keep losing every battle. It's a combination of changing the subject, forming a negative opinion based on 2nd guessing anything they can, and failing to take a position on what they think should be done in the future because they love the convenience of claiming things could have been done better. It's the mentality of a 13 year old girl with no grasp on reality but finds it in her nature to complain about anything and everything.

You're the one 'woefully ignorant' if you believe Trump can't declare a national shut down.

So he couldn't do it for 3 states, one of which includes THE hotspot in this country, but shutting all 50 is no problem?

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
good news is we will soon have 30% unemployment rate, which will keep more people home.

Dr. Fauci for President.

If he were in charge, we'd have had a national stay at home order weeks ago. Given Trump's half-ass strategy, this pandemic will be around a long time.

Hell, we STILL have states that think they're a f*king island!!!

Dr. Fauci for President.

If he were in charge, we'd have had a national stay at home order weeks ago. Given Trump's half-ass strategy, this pandemic will be around a long time.

You’re an idiot. Presidents don’t JUST issue stay at home orders for pandemics. Fauci will be useless when we have to restart the country

Again, you’re fukcing dense. Cuomo blocked an order to shutdown the Tri-State area. He said it was illegal

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THIS???

Dr. Fauci for President.

The Governor’s order this shut you dipshit

Fauci will be useless when we have to restart the country
That's likely. But under Fauci, we'd be restarting the country a hell of a lot sooner than we are with the half-assed approach to shutting down the virus that our President and the collective set of Governors have taken.

My wife was on an online zoom church meeting yesterday and I overheard one of the women say that churches are exempt from most of the States' stay-at-home orders that prohibit "all public and private gatherings." I thought WTF? But I looked it up and it is true.

Our nation is being run by f*king idiots.

If you've been paying attention to the discussion, the Governors will listen to the President if he puts the heat on. It's called leadership.
That’s bullshit. Leadership my ass. He already tired it and Coumo gave him the big middle finger

The president has to put the heat on? So none of the 50 governors is smart enough or has the power to do a full lockdown???

They are ALL waiting for Trump to declare martial law?

That's likely. But under Fauci, we'd be restarting the country a hell of a lot sooner than we are with the half-assed approach to shutting down the virus that our President and the collective set of Governors have taken.

My wife was on an online zoom church meeting yesterday and I overheard one of the women say that churches are exempt from most of the States' stay-at-home orders. I thought WTF? But I looked it up and that is true.

Our nation is being run by f*king idiots.
If you want to say all the Governors are idiots, then fine. However, Fauci can’t do a thing more than Trump other than enforce martial law

You’re losing it. Are you delusional?

I keep repeating the same thing. You just don’t get it

But under Fauci, we'd be restarting the country a hell of a lot sooner than we are with the half-assed approach to shutting down the virus that our President and the collective set of Governors have taken.
So tell me how he would do that? Coumo would have given Fauci the big “Fucti you!”

So none of the 50 governors is smart enough or has the power to do a full lockdown???
Clearly not the moron running Georgia who said he delayed issuing his state's stay-at-home order because he hadn't been aware that a person with no symptoms could spread the virus (as if that information hadn't been around for weeks.)

Clearly not the moron running Georgia who said he delayed issuing his state's stay-at-home order because he hadn't been aware that a person with no symptoms could spread the virus (as if that information hadn't been around for weeks.)
Ok cool. So.., if you want to call the governors imbeciles then fine

You don’t have this bureaucracy in South Korea

Stop blaming Trump or saying Fauci could do shit. They can’t other than immediate martial law

If you want to say all the Governors are idiots, then fine. However, Fauci can’t do a thing more than Trump other than enforce martial law

You’re losing it. Are you delusional?

I keep repeating the same thing. You just don’t get it

Martial law over a .6% death rate when we are already taking drastic measures to stop the spread. Sounds like something a dictator would do.

This moment of crisis is tailor-made for a real leader to step up and work collectively with the Governors to present a strong, unified message to the American public to stay-at-home.

The more serious that the entire nation takes this thing, the faster it will be over and we can begin returning to normal. This half-assed business is guaranteed to extend this pandemic months longer than it needed to be.

This moment of crisis is tailor-made for a real leader to step up and work collectively with the Governors to present a strong, unified message to the American public to stay-at-home.

The more serious that the entire nation takes this thing, the faster it will be over and we can begin returning to normal. This half-assed business is guaranteed to extend this pandemic months longer than it needed to be.
How many lives is it worth to save 1? 3? 10? When we have a crisis of homelessness because we tanked the economy and people are starving to death will you rethink the cost-benefit analysis of your suggestion?

We already discussed this. What is wrong with you? Biden?

I mentioned this nearly 2 weeks ago now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT