ADVERTISEMENT

wikileaks founder julian assange arrested

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...n-assange-arrested-london-embassy/3432977002/

After seven years of self-imposed exile, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested inside the embassy of Ecuador in London Thursday on charges of conspiring to hack government computers in what prosecutors called the largest compromise of classified information in U.S. history.

Assange, 47, was arrested Thursday by authorities in the United Kingdom to be extradited to the United States.

If a tree falls in a forest and there’s no one to hear it does it make a noise?

It must suck to post stuff and have everyone ignore it/can’t read, but in most cases it’s well deserved.

If a tree falls in a forest and there’s no one to hear it does it make a noise?

It must suck to post stuff and have everyone ignore it/can’t read, but in most cases it’s well deserved.

Not surprised you red hats think 5 people equals "everyone". It is the highest number you can count to on one hand while the other jerks off Trump's tiny Weiner, so the confusion is understandable.

Gotta love snowflakes who put people on ignore for destroying them repeatedly in the logic department, messing up the board for normal people.

Gotta love snowflakes who put people on ignore for destroying them repeatedly in the logic department, messing up the board for normal people.
This was just a few days ago...
I love how when a liberal (smollet or Clinton) gets acquitted these slack jawed hicks like gal, sk8 and wayne immediately assume it's a conspiracy.

When their guy gets let off (Trump, kushner ) it's justice served, of course.
There is video evidence of *Smollett’s guilt, you inbred troglodyte.
Looks like we got another red hat inbred neck beard to add to the ignore list.

Enjoy fuking your cousband, moron.

I have a feeling you're able to count your ACT score with one hand.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Is it some sort of requirement of the modern day GOP to be massive fuking hypocrites?

They whine about snowflake millennials every day, yet they are the first to put people on ignore if they get their feelings hurt by facts.

Looks like some people are confusing acting like a caveman with a barrage of profanities and disparaging remarks every other sentence is the same as winning an argument and making “someone look stupid”.

In reality, it’s just low class and immature. Usually the behavior of someone who is very uneducated, unstable, or doesn’t have steady employment. You know, the ability to work with others on a daily basis.

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Looks like some people are confusing acting like a caveman with a barrage of profanities and disparaging remarks every other sentence is the same as winning an argument and making “someone look stupid”.

In reality, it’s just low class and immature. Usually the behavior of someone who is very uneducated, unstable, or doesn’t have steady employment. You know, the ability to work with others on a daily basis.

You mean exactly like what you did? You made a wronf statement, I provided a one sentence example of how your statement was wrong (which contained zero personal attacks or insults). You responded with a paragraph of nothing but personal attacks and insults, completely ignoring my point.

You got completely embarrassed, resorted to name calling and then blocked me because you can't handle facts. It's insane.

You mean exactly like what you did? You made a wronf statement, I provided a one sentence example of how your statement was wrong (which contained zero personal attacks or insults). You responded with a paragraph of nothing but personal attacks and insults, completely ignoring my point.

You got completely embarrassed, resorted to name calling and then blocked me because you can't handle facts. It's insane.
You’re probably the biggest loser on any rivals board. You’re a caveman. That’s why you’re blocked by multiple posters. You’re just annoying more than anything. Just noise. Incapable of engaging in any kind of back and forth conversation. You don’t come up with any facts and are only embarrassing yourself. Problem is you’re too ignorant, arrogant, uneducated, and immature to realize it.

Ninja says it all

Well said. :fistbump: [thumb2]
You’re probably the biggest loser on any rivals board. You’re a caveman. That’s why you’re blocked by multiple posters. You’re just annoying more than anything. Just noise. Incapable of engaging in any kind of back and forth conversation. You don’t come up with any facts and are only embarrassing yourself. Problem is you’re too ignorant, arrogant, uneducated, and immature to realize it.
What the hell just happened?!?!?!?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Well said. :fistbump: [thumb2]

What the hell just happened?!?!?!?
Just telling Ninjaknight what he is. He needs an attitude adjustment. I think most people are cool with productive back and forth arguments with a few jabs here and there, but what’s up with the constant profanity and disparaging remarks?

what’s up with the ... disparaging remarks?
You mean disparaging remarks like "you’re probably the biggest loser on any rivals board, "you’re a caveman," "you’re just annoying more than anything, "only embarrassing yourself," and "you’re too ignorant, arrogant, uneducated, and immature to realize it."

It's just another day here at Hypocrisy Central. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You mean disparaging remarks like "you’re probably the biggest loser on any rivals board, "you’re a caveman," "you’re just annoying more than anything, "only embarrassing yourself," and "you’re too ignorant, arrogant, uneducated, and immature to realize it."

It's just another day here at Hypocrisy Central. :)
In response to dozens of disparaging remarks

Or is it hundreds?

Is it some sort of requirement of the modern day GOP to be massive fuking hypocrites?

They whine about snowflake millennials every day, yet they are the first to put people on ignore if they get their feelings hurt by facts.
massive fuking hypocrites?“

“snowflake millennials”

What facts are we ignoring?

Pooooooor baby.

I guess that does justify you doing exactly the same thing you criticized another poster for. :rolleyes:
Poor baby refers to my feelings being hurt

Uh.....no

Unsolicited profanity and disparaging remarks are just a bit different than responding and address it

Don’t get cute. He’s one of yours. Feel free to
Claim him

Why can’t you have civilized conversation. Answer that one question?

I already answered your first question, providing point blank proof of your hypocrisy.

I tried having civilized conversations on here, you and your people don't give a shit about facts or the truth so every single one of them went the exact same way. I even had a name for it "The 4 step process". Every single conversation went exactly the same way:

1) Someone would post something wrong
2) I'd say "hey you are wrong, here is why"
3) That person would go into a insult filled tirade against me, ignoring my actual arguments because its obvious I'm right
4) Repeat

You are a perfect example of that. You posted bullshit, I called you out with one sentence containing zero personal insults or profanity. You responded with a paragraph of literally nothing but insults, completely ignoring my argument, and then you went full snowflake and ignored me.

I don't even know why I'm bothering with an actual reply, because I know you'll just repeat this 4 step process all over again and complain that all I do is insult eople.

Every single conversation went exactly the same way:

1) Someone would post something wrong
2) I'd say "hey you are wrong, here is why"
3) That person would go into a insult filled tirade against me, ignoring my actual arguments because its obvious I'm right
4) Repeat
Step 3 is a tough one for the Red Hatters. Personal insults are much easier rebuttals than to actually take the time to think about what you've said and respond to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT