ADVERTISEMENT

wikileaks founder julian assange arrested

I don't even know why I'm bothering with an actual reply, because I know you'll just repeat this 4 step process all over again and complain that all I do is insult eople.

You just don’t get it.

‘MAGA HATS”
“Morons”
“Inbreds”
“Fukcing stupid”

The list is endless. You simply can’t control yourself. Whatever

:joy::joy::joy:

Exactly as I predicted. You have nothing.

Step 3 is a tough one for the Red Hatters. Personal insults are much easier rebuttals than to actually take the time to think about what you've said and respond to it.

Mikesi is a perfect example. He couldn't refute my last few posts, which contained zero insults, so he lashes out with his own.

I swear to god these people are just robots incapable of thinking for themselves. So predictable.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point better than I ever could :joy:
You have no points. Just hate filled arguments

You simply don’t get it

Somehow you think that a laughing face emoji will help you win an argument

You have no points. Just hate filled arguments

You simply don’t get it

Somehow you think that a laughing face emoji will help you win an argument

You just ignored my entire point, because it didn't fit with your preconceived world view. $20 says you ignore me again because I'm just continuously embarrassing you.

In your own mind, you think that you’re embarrassing other posters. You’re the only one who thinks that. You simply don’t get it

You’re not making any viable point to argue

Don't worry, I didn't really expect you to understand. Really not trying to insult you, but its obvious to everyone you really aren't that intelligent. Its a bit of a catch 22, you have to have a baseline minimum intelligence level to keep up and understand what we are talking about, and its obvious to all that you just don't have it.

Really no offense intended. But I'm going to put you on ignore for a bit until you go back and re-read my post #36 a couple times and maybe get someone to help you understand it.

Good luck! We are all cheering for you, as a voter our nation depends on people like you increasing your intelligence.

ut its obvious to everyone you really aren't that intelligent. Its a bit of a catch 22, you have to have a baseline minimum intelligence level to keep up and understand what we are talking about, and its obvious to all that you just don't have it.
My patients would think otherwise

Too funny.

face-with-rolling-eyes.jpg

I’ll spell it again for those older folks who need
glasses

Patients.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT