ADVERTISEMENT

Will Obarski ever make a field goal over 40 yards?

Not been a great run for him. Have to be able to find a guy who can at least make some of these.

He continues to be the guy that wins the job, at this point I would put less blame on him.

Obarski must have naked pictures of the coaches wife and blackmailing. Only logical answer.

Seems like he's expecting this to happen...

snoopy-peanuts.gif

I remember the last kicker we had like him who is still in the PROs
and had private tutoring after missing a field goal in our first bowl game
to lose it for us. That kicker kicked the longest field goal in NFL history at
Denver after years of doing similar stuff to us with great leg.

His name is Matt Prater and maybe he could speak with our kicker?

Reactions: beelit47

snoopy-peanuts.gif

I remember the last kicker we had like him who is still in the PROs
and had private tutoring after missing a field goal in our first bowl game
to lose it for us. That kicker kicked the longest field goal in NFL history at
Denver after years of doing similar stuff to us with great leg.

His name is Matt Prater and maybe he could speak with our kicker?
Prater, wright, and Barnes were some good kickers for us.

Reactions: U C to the F

snoopy-peanuts.gif

after missing a field goal in our first bowl game
to lose it for us.
Extra point.....in overtime

Remember it so well because it was Christmas Eve, and I was assembling a bicycle for my 5 year old daughter (now out of college). Point was missed....and I threw a wrench and made a nice hole in the wall. Blamed it on a new elf helping out Santa.

That's all I'm going to say about that.......

Damn extra point...even Obarski makes those

Remember it so well because it was Christmas Eve, and I was assembling a bicycle for my 5 year old daughter (now out of college). Point was missed....and I threw a wrench and made a nice hole in the wall. Blamed it on a new elf helping out Santa.

Talk about back to back highs and lows.

It is hard to believe a D1 college kicker has never made a field goal over 40 yards. If we are in a close game I have little confidence Obarski can deliver. Plenty of leg strength but little accuracy. Hope I'm wrong.
The announcer said we were the best team on 4th down last year. I think we were 11/13 or something

He has to show more in practice than the games. Otherwise it’s baffling. He has the leg strength. In high school he kicked 51 and 54 yard field goals.

Must be in his own head at this point. I thought maybe running out there with the clock winding down and having to just snap and kick would actually help since he didn't have to think too much about that FG, but that didn't help either.

Ehhh, he has missed a ton of those too.

Must be in his own head at this point. I thought maybe running out there with the clock winding down and having to just snap and kick would actually help since he didn't have to think too much about that FG, but that didn't help either.
There got to be shrinks just for kickers.

Reactions: HammerB08
Good news, ECU kicker missed pat and a fg late to lose to ncst 21-20. Obarski now only 2nd worst kicker in ncaaf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT