ADVERTISEMENT

Will the NFL punish Brady

They could cut off one of his hands and he'd still bitch slap the Dolphins every time.

Reactions: jetsaholic
No, they won't because their isn't definitive proof that he was involved in it
Was there definitive proof that Jonathan Vilma paid people to attemp to injure QBs or did he just pay their fines?

and then which is worse? Paying peoples fins so they dont worry about being fined, or cheating?

and lets face it, soccer players have come out and said they can tell a 1psi difference in a ball and they touch it with shoes...

Dude got as many Super Bowls as Ken O'Brien.

They don't need to fine him for nothing, and this is coming from a Jets fan. #stopbeingbutthurt
so having less fumbles than any other team in the nfl over the last 5 years by about 1/2 of the nfl average is nothing...softer balls helps holding on to it, especially when its cold...

so having less fumbles than any other team in the nfl over the last 5 years by about 1/2 of the nfl average is nothing...softer balls helps holding on to it, especially when its cold...
That's running backs, not Brady. You know damn well nothing is going to happen to him. I would be more worried about the new New York Sack Exchange this season fukcing your QB twice in a very uncomfortable place. You know, like in the back of a Volkswagen.

That's running backs, not Brady. You know damn well nothing is going to happen to him. I would be more worried about the new New York Sack Exchange this season fukcing your QB twice in a very uncomfortable place. You know, like in the back of a Volkswagen.
Something will happen to him. I can't tell you what bit this is pretty serious and if nothing happens the NFL will have a hard time enforcing rules.

Something will happen to him. I can't tell you what bit this is pretty serious and if nothing happens the NFL will have a hard time enforcing rules.
bull shit. they will say that there wasn't definitive proof, but they worked with his agent without admitting guilt and for the good of the game, he will sit the first 3 games of the season or something like that. This is the NFL. You can kill somebody and only sit out a quarter in the pre-season. So long as he keeps the revenue coming in for the Patriots and the NFL, nothing significant is going to happen to him.

And yes as a Dolphin fan, pretty much everybody is going to bitch slap them but they will still have 8 wins with 2 left to go so Dolphins fans will think that this is the year we get back to the playoffs.

Reactions: jetsaholic
He does have that bad knee from a couple years ago. Somebody just needs to go Jonathan Vilma on his ass, if this actually bothers you that much.

I think it's stupid. The gaytriots have a good team, as much as it pains me to say it. Deflated balls or not, they still win 10+ games every year. Fine Roger Goddell instead for being a stupid and dumb commisioner.

A 3 or 4 game suspension is likely a good thing for brady. At his age not taking the beating early works for him. The likely still make the playoffs, and will end the year with a fresher old dude at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT