ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Trump Presidency make it through 2019?

Will the Trump Presidency make it through 2019?

• Yes. He's still making America Great Again by golly!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No. The handwriting is on the wall.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
With Trump's shutdown coming today, the new House coming in January, and the Muehler Report reportedly scheduled to be released in mid-February, does the Trump Presidency make it through the year?

The SecDef just resigned in disgust, we have no Attorney General, no Chief of Staff. The stock market is in its worst December since the Great Depression. The government is shutting down. And Trump is a habitual lying sack of shit and is an unindicted co-conspirator on multiple felonies committed to help him win an election that most (intelligent) people in America didn't vote for him.

Everything's fine fire.jpg

Trump is a habitual lying sack of shit and is an unindicted co-conspirator on multiple felonies committed to help him win an election that most (intelligent) people in America didn't vote for him.

There were a hell of a lot of very intelligent people who did--and they are now having to live with the gravity of their decision. (That's the reason why the voices of our Conservative friends here have gotten so quiet lately.)

I think back on all the angst and handwringing Conservative posters expressed over the Obama Presidency from day one. These guys were beside themselves over his efforts to bail the country out of the mess his predecessor left him. Obama was far from perfect, but goodness gracious, he's Abraham Lincoln compared to Trump. The Trump Presidency has been an unmitigated disaster.

As of this post, the vote is 50-50. In all honesty, the Trump Presidency is sure looking like The Titanic to me.

So I'd love to have the people who see him continuing through 2019 explain what they see that I don't. What am I missing?

First off there was no collusion, Muller has zip. Now the house can impeach if they wish, The Senate will not convict. Trump won't give up, it isn't in his DNA.

Reactions: btbones
First off there was no collusion, Muller has zip.

Have you been paying attention to anything besides Trump's "NO COLLUSION" rants?

Hell, the Mueller Report won't be out until mid-February but you don't need to be a lawyer or a detective to follow the news and see that the Trump campaign was actively working with the Russians.

Oops, my bad. I forgot, Trump has told you it's all fake news, right?

Have you been paying attention to anything besides Trump's "NO COLLUSION" rants?

Hell, the Mueller Report won't be out until mid-February but you don't need to be a lawyer or a detective to follow the news and see that the Trump campaign was actively working with the Russians.

The “oops my bad “ was a good start shookster . Just need to change out the last sentence to “I was wrong and apologize for my TDS “

LOL

More gold from Shookster. I would suggest he come apologize for making asinine claims with no evidence that are now proven totally false, but we all know this is simply what he does and no mea culpa is forthcoming

Regardless of what damning evidence may be found in the Muehler Report when anybody outside the Trump Administration actually gets to see it, the Barr Letter was a political coup for Trump. He’ll very likely to survive through to the 2020 elections now. But with Trump, you never know what crazy stunts he’s likely to pull between now and then so you can’t really count on it.

Regardless of what damning evidence may be found in the Muehler Report when anybody outside the Trump Administration actually gets to see it, the Barr Letter was a political coup for Trump. He’ll very likely to survive through to the 2020 elections now. But with Trump, you never know what crazy stunts he’s likely to pull between now and then so you can’t really count on it.

Please stop peddling this insane, unfounded "cover up!" conspiracy bullshit. It's just pathetic at this point.

Please stop peddling this insane, unfounded "cover up!" conspiracy bullshit.

Yeah, there was no interaction between those evil Ruskies and the Trump campaign, right? :)

And since Trump's election, there's been absolutely no reason to suspect that Donald is Putin's bitch, right?
:)

Yeah, there was no interaction between those evil Ruskies and the Trump campaign, right? :)

And since Trump's election, there's been absolutely no reason to suspect that Donald is Putin's bitch, right?
:)
Please tell us who green-lighted the uranium one deal in favor of kickbacks?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Shookster has gone full conspiracy theorist. The Mueller report has made him Shook beyond all levels. His delusions are worse than ever.

He’ll very likely to survive through to the 2020 elections now. But with Trump, you never know what crazy stunts he’s likely to pull between now and then so you can’t really count on it.

I'm either psychic or know Trump better than his own supporters do. :)

Really don't know what fake news will come out.
I would really like you or some other MAGA hatter to explain how the batsh*t crazy antics that everyone is seeing and talking about is "FAKE NEWS" -- please read this next part very carefully

… WHEN IT'S
COMING OUT OF TRUMP'S OWN MOUTH AND FROM HIS OWN TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!

I would really like you or some other MAGA hatter to explain how the batsh*t crazy antics that everyone is seeing and talking about is "FAKE NEWS" -- please read this next part very carefully

… WHEN IT'S

You guys don't realize that Trump is just joking. He's trolling you.

Reactions: DaShuckster

… WHEN IT'S
Good Ole Shuckster: OMG, THE PERSON'S OWN WORDS ARE SO IMPORTANT. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD DISCOUNT THEM.

Joe Biden: ""I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," he said.

Good Ole Shillster: ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD THINK BIDEN MEANT WHAT HE SAID.

Good Ole Shuckster: OMG, THE PERSON'S OWN WORDS ARE SO IMPORTANT. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD DISCOUNT THEM.

Joe Biden: ""I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," he said.

Good Ole Shillster: ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD THINK BIDEN MEANT WHAT HE SAID.

Shookster is pathetic on levels we haven’t seen here in different ways, which I guess is impressive

You've got to sit back and marvel at our resident Red Hats who are celebrating the fact their first term president actually made it through the third of his four years without getting run out of office.

Bravo, Mr. President, Bravo! :)

You've got to sit back and marvel at our resident Red Hats who are celebrating the fact their first term president actually made it through the third of his four years without getting run out of office.

You made the thread, nutbag

I honestly can't comprehend the stupidity required to post in here that this thread hasn't aged well when Trump was impeached by the widest margin in history.

Calling people like Wayne and 85 inbred morons is literally an insult to the state of Alabama.

And your buddy, Wayne, bumped it.

Apparently he thought Trump making it all the way to the final year of his term was rubbing it in my face. :)

I'm still not over the level of stupidity it takes to brag about your boy being impeached.

It's just incomprehensible that their are people out there this stupid. @UCFWayne , how the fuçk do you function on a daily basis? Does your family know you are functionally brain dead? Have you always been this way or have you started sniffing glue recreationally?

And your buddy, Wayne, bumped it.

Apparently he thought Trump making it all the way to the final year of his term was rubbing it in my face. :)

He bumped it for good reason , to remind everyone just what an ignorant blowhard you are and how assured you were of your delusions.

From this very thread:

Let me guess- another lie you threw around on here that you’ll be unwilling to say you were wrong about?

You know the apocalypse is coming when the Usual Suspects are celebrating the fact that Trump stayed in office into 2020.

Watch at the 2:10 mark of Trump's 2011 prediction about Obama:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT