ADVERTISEMENT

Will the USCCA be next?

I really do think the NRA is going down. And yes, politicians have a lot to do with interfering with their ability to operate legally.
And the proof will be in when they target the USCCA next. You heard it here (again, if not first).

I've never been one to go "buy a bunch of guns" because of political threats .... but I'm actually thinking strongly about it now.

I'm going to load up .... no, not to start my own militia ... but I figure it will be tougher for them to take them away once you got them.

I've never been one to go "buy a bunch of guns" because of political threats .... but I'm actually thinking strongly about it now.

I'm going to load up .... no, not to start my own militia ... but I figure it will be tougher for them to take them away once you got them.
Republicans in control of all the branches of government and you're still scared of the "muh guns" boogie man. Even scared enough to go stock up on guns while trump is president?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Republicans in control of all the branches of government and you're still scared of the "muh guns" boogie man. Even scared enough to go stock up on guns while trump is president?

In normal times I wouldn't .... but the lefties are getting violent ... and you know it.

Dispatch is now saying he reported both at Florida and Ohio State. So, that's going to be the Meyers' strategy, eh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT