ADVERTISEMENT

With Milton

Milton looks great playing peewee football in the AAC. I doubt he could complete passes while on his back in the turf.

LSUs third string defense dominated UCF.

Reactions: Chuckjim1
Maybe by 2 touchdowns. Though UCF easily should have won the game minus the drops, and freebies they gave LSU’s offense in the first half.

you win that game by three TDs. And everybody knows it.

Great season UCF.
Lmao! You have no excuses without Milton. With this QB you scored 56 on Memphis. With Milton you only scored 31.
More than that, LSU without at least 8 starters on defense was truely hamstrung. They also tried to kill themselves with more stupid penalties than I've ever seen. And then there were the damn officials which I have never seen an officiating crew more obviously calling unfairly for one team and against another. You're damn lucky you weren't playing Bama, who by the way shut out LSU at full strength in Death Valley at night. Only let them cross the 50 yard line once. Lmao! You would be lucky to finish 10th in the SEC.

Let’s not play games on paper like everyone else. Game came down to 4-5 critical plays and we didn’t make them. LSU played a solid, pretty much mistake free game. Congrats to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT