ADVERTISEMENT

With the least talented team in the Big 12, where should UCF MBB go in the future?

Knightrogen

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2007
With the addition of Ibrahima Diallo, we finally got a big man who can protect the rim. Don't forget CJ Walker is coming back also along with Omer Payne.

But the biggest addition is Wichita Transfer Jaykwon Walton, who was the leading scorer for the Shockers.

We still have Darius Johnson and Ithiel Horton, and both should be starters in Day 1.

Plus we have two other transfers in Shemarri Allen from UMKC and Jaylin Sellers. Both scored more than 15 ppg in their league

I am a big Johnny Dawkins supporter even with last season's disastrous result in losing to usf twice.

Plus right now, we are rumored to possibly get Girardi for our baseball program. If our Basketball program opens up, will we have the same Buzz among the basketball coaching community?

However, I think this year will be do or die for the coaching staff. If we are a bottom team in Big 12, I think there should be no doubt in changing direction of the program.

But I think we should have a better expected season for UCF nation. And we could surprise a lot of people!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News