ADVERTISEMENT

Women's "march"

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
can someone help me out here and explain to me the purpose. I heard many saying it was for women's rights, what rights do men have that women don't?

It was nothing more than a photo op....as they couldn't even throw away their dumb signs.

16114750_10154377430228940_2037489819662901893_n.jpg

Dumb Sign Hall of Fame.....only if she knew how restricted gun laws actually are...especially those in major protesting cities like Chicago, DC, NYC, etc...

16142679_10106083400508462_8895892579123057413_n.jpg

PS. Or does this mean we can legally have more than 1?

Reactions: UCFWayne
can someone help me out here and explain to me the purpose. I heard many saying it was for women's rights, what rights do men have that women don't?

Women's rights was a bullshit was to get around saying "Ant Trump Hissy Fit Hysteria March".

It featured radical left wingers espousing violence, terrorism, using Hitler comparisons, cursing in front of children, and assaulting pro-life WOMENS GROUPS who joined.

It was a disgusting assembly of the left wing who refuse to STFU and accept the elections

ITT people get mad at people for doing something they're allowed to do, because America.

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
They have their right but Protesting has become the Left's version of Tailgating for Football games.

During the primaries, Occupy, this, etc. They have had their head in their sand that Dems have been getting taken to the woodshed at all levels of Government ever since Obama's first mid term election. Obama was the exception bc he was a master politician & likable human being that masked that the policies are very unpopular.

ITT people get mad at people for doing something they're allowed to do, because America.

Yea. Such as the left wing going into full violence and hate mode because Americans did something they're allleed to do (vote) and they're mad about it.

They have their right but Protesting has become the Left's version of Tailgating for Football games.

During the primaries, Occupy, this, etc. They have had their head in their sand that Dems have been getting taken to the woodshed at all levels of Government ever since Obama's first mid term election. Obama was the exception bc he was a master politician & likable human being that masked that the policies are very unpopular.
What I find interesting is the media is treating this like a liberal win. Take all the people that walked across the country, what would that be, maybe 1,000,000. Now think that 63,000,000 people voted for Trump and what does that say about their numbers yesterday? Living in NY is a complete joke, you walk around here and just shake your head because these people actually think the rest of the world thinks like them. When you try to have a decent conversation about what people think outside of NYC you get shouted down. 16 more months, I'm counting the days.

Women's rights was a bullshit was to get around saying "Ant Trump Hissy Fit Hysteria March".

It featured radical left wingers espousing violence, terrorism, using Hitler comparisons, cursing in front of children, and assaulting pro-life WOMENS GROUPS who joined.

It was a disgusting assembly of the left wing who refuse to STFU and accept the elections

3 million people in this country (mostly women) got out and marched yesterday and marches happened in 57 different countries throughout the world. This was not a lunatic lefty protest movement where people lose their minds and destroy a Starbucks. As of 6 p.m. not one person had been arrested during the DC march in which upwards of 500,000 people attended. I'm not going to say that some lunatic leftists didn't attempt to take advantage of the situation. And yes, those who lean left were primarily the one's leading the marches. But this was bigger than that because as you said pro-life women went out and marched too and I am yet to see anything saying they were vilified. I know that all Trump voters are not racist and sexist pigs so surely some of the 3 million people who went out yesterday are not lefty anarchist kill all the babies loons.

3 million people is a hell of a lot of people. It's not something that can easily be ignored. My republican mother and both of my grandmother's who have only voted for Republican's until this year went out and marched in Orlando yesterday. They, like a lot of people completely understand that he is president. To them this wasn't about changing that. Their words were that they were "disgusted in his rhetoric the way he talked about women and grabbing pussies, the way he referred to his daughter as a piece of ass, and the way he talked about Mexican's as rapists and criminals." Their state of mind in all of this was, that by joining women in the march they would get the point across that this kind of speech towards women or people of color will not be tolerated. They voted for Romney is 2012 and McCain in 2008. But like many felt a disgusting shift in this year's election and even though they didn't care for Hillary voted for her because of the alternative.

These marches aren't simply a black or white issue. If they were, 3 million people from all different backgrounds wouldn't have gone out and participated and surely more than 7 people would have been arrested.

3 million people in this country (mostly women) got out and marched yesterday and marches happened in 57 different countries throughout the world. This was not a lunatic lefty protest movement where people lose their minds and destroy a Starbucks. As of 6 p.m. not one person had been arrested during the DC march in which upwards of 500,000 people attended. I'm not going to say that some lunatic leftists didn't attempt to take advantage of the situation. And yes, those who lean left were primarily the one's leading the marches. But this was bigger than that because as you said pro-life women went out and marched too and I am yet to see anything saying they were vilified. I know that all Trump voters are not racist and sexist pigs so surely some of the 3 million people who went out yesterday are not lefty anarchist kill all the babies loons.

3 million people is a hell of a lot of people. It's not something that can easily be ignored. My republican mother and both of my grandmother's who have only voted for Republican's until this year went out and marched in Orlando yesterday. They, like a lot of people completely understand that he is president. To them this wasn't about changing that. Their words were that they were "disgusted in his rhetoric the way he talked about women and grabbing pussies, the way he referred to his daughter as a piece of ass, and the way he talked about Mexican's as rapists and criminals." Their state of mind in all of this was, that by joining women in the march they would get the point across that this kind of speech towards women or people of color will not be tolerated. They voted for Romney is 2012 and McCain in 2008. But like many felt a disgusting shift in this year's election and even though they didn't care for Hillary voted for her because of the alternative.

These marches aren't simply a black or white issue. If they were, 3 million people from all different backgrounds wouldn't have gone out and participated and surely more than 7 people would have been arrested.
Well you're wrong, first the numbers were not close to 3,000,000 and in Washington it was closer to 200,000 not 500,000. Also, you're family is not republican if they voted for Hillary, sorry but with all the trash that was around Hillary, no-one that called themselves republican would vote for her. I can see voting for anyone else not named Trump or Clinton but not Clinton.

Ace I watched from my office window in NYC yesterday what I saw was anything but peaceful. If you want to define peaceful as not breaking the law than maybe but the signs I saw were vulgar to say the least, I saw kids that were being dragged as props by their parents and I saw garbage and trash left everywhere. But you know what I didn't see, I didn't see people attacking and protesting those that were walking. A curtesy the left would never allow the right.

Well you're wrong, first the numbers were not close to 3,000,000 and in Washington it was closer to 200,000 not 500,000. Also, you're family is not republican if they voted for Hillary, sorry but with all the trash that was around Hillary, no-one that called themselves republican would vote for her. I can see voting for anyone else not named Trump or Clinton but not Clinton.

Ace I watched from my office window in NYC yesterday what I saw was anything but peaceful. If you want to define peaceful as not breaking the law than maybe but the signs I saw were vulgar to say the least, I saw kids that were being dragged as props by their parents and I saw garbage and trash left everywhere. But you know what I didn't see, I didn't see people attacking and protesting those that were walking. A curtesy the left would never allow the right.

CBS news: "City officials said organizers of the Women’s March on Washington had more than doubled their turnout estimate to 500,000 as crowds began swelling and subways into the city became clogged with participants." "As of 11 a.m. 275,000 trips on the DC metro."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/womens-...push-back-against-new-president-donald-trump/

Reuters: Estimated 5 million marchers
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-idUSKBN1550DW

3 million marchers.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/womens-march-live-updates-protests-9664725

But i'm wrong. So every news agency out there is just reporting bullshit. Gotcha. I'm not going to sit here and debate estimated attendance numbers that was well over 2 million people. Pointless semantics. It's like debating college football attendance. Nor am I going to debate my mother and grandmother's political beliefs. They're republican, always have been and voted for a Democrat for the first time in their lives because of the alternative. Like most, they weren't even going to bother with a third party.

I don't like when children are pulled along by their parents to things they have no capability to understand or debate against. It's brainwashing and it happens on both sides. There were plenty of kids at the Trump rallies as well. This wasn't a place for children, but they weren't my kids so not much I can do. But yes, my argument that these rallies were peaceful is largely based on the fact that violence did not occur and property wasn't destroyed. I don't care about vulgarity on signs. I had to look at pictures of aborted babies put out by the pro-life groups walking around UCF and every sign that I saw was no where near as graphic as that. Even if it was, It's the real world. It's out there. Explain what the words, pictures, or symbols mean to your kids or don't that's your decision but i'm not one to sugarcoat or hide things. No special little "snowflakes" are being raised within my family. And lastly, I don't give a shit about trash. Memory mall looks like a landfill right after every tailgate and we are lucky to get 40,000 people out there. Someone was paid a wage to pick up and collect the trash, so there isn't really much to be upset about.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
Yea. Such as the left wing going into full violence and hate mode because Americans did something they're allleed to do (vote) and they're mad about it.

Yes, let's cling on to the VERY small percentage of people who weren't even part of the women's march. I don't want any part of those "Anarchists" that caused destruction, etc. I don't think anyone does.

CBS news: "City officials said organizers of the Women’s March on Washington had more than doubled their turnout estimate to 500,000 as crowds began swelling and subways into the city became clogged with participants." "As of 11 a.m. 275,000 trips on the DC metro."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/womens-...push-back-against-new-president-donald-trump/

Reuters: Estimated 5 million marchers
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-idUSKBN1550DW

3 million marchers.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/womens-march-live-updates-protests-9664725

But i'm wrong. So every news agency out there is just reporting bullshit. Gotcha. I'm not going to sit here and debate estimated attendance numbers that was well over 2 million people. Pointless semantics. It's like debating college football attendance. Nor am I going to debate my mother and grandmother's political beliefs. They're republican, always have been and voted for a Democrat for the first time in their lives because of the alternative. Like most, they weren't even going to bother with a third party.

I don't like when children are pulled along by their parents to things they have no capability to understand or debate against. It's brainwashing and it happens on both sides. There were plenty of kids at the Trump rallies as well. This wasn't a place for children, but they weren't my kids so not much I can do. But yes, my argument that these rallies were peaceful is largely based on the fact that violence did not occur and property wasn't destroyed. I don't care about vulgarity on signs. I had to look at pictures of aborted babies put out by the pro-life groups walking around UCF and every sign that I saw was no where near as graphic as that. Even if it was, It's the real world. It's out there. Explain what the words, pictures, or symbols mean to your kids or don't that's your decision but i'm not one to sugarcoat or hide things. No special little "snowflakes" are being raised within my family. And lastly, I don't give a shit about trash. Memory mall looks like a landfill right after every tailgate and we are lucky to get 40,000 people out there. Someone was paid a wage to pick up and collect the trash, so there isn't really much to be upset about.
Your mother and grandmother are democrats. They may have BEEN republicans but they are now democrats, people switch all the time. As for the trash, pick up after yourself, at least 20% of the signs I saw yesterday were environmental in theme, do as I say not as I as the liberals say.

Yes, let's cling on to the VERY small percentage of people who weren't even part of the women's march. I don't want any part of those "Anarchists" that caused destruction, etc. I don't think anyone does.

Calling for the bombing of the White House. Screaming "f*ck Trump" in front of kids. Referring to him as Hitler. Spitting on pro-life women's groups and tearing their signs.

Just weeks after a Trump supporter kid was kidnappef and tortured.

This is actual left wing hate. You all went into meltdown mode and promised us right wing hate yet it's all on your side. It's disgusting

Calling for the bombing of the White House. Screaming "f*ck Trump" in front of kids. Referring to him as Hitler. Spitting on pro-life women's groups and tearing their signs.

Just weeks after a Trump supporter kid was kidnappef and tortured.

This is actual left wing hate. You all went into meltdown mode and promised us right wing hate yet it's all on your side. It's disgusting

You're delusional man. I should have realized that when you tried to argue with me that being gay is a choice.

Reactions: MACHater02
You're delusional man. I should have realized that when you tried to argue with me that being gay is a choice.
The only thing delusional is your unwillingness to accept that the left is dangerous and feel they have the moral high ground to do whatever they think to get their way.

The only thing delusional is your unwillingness to accept that the left is dangerous and feel they have the moral high ground to do whatever they think to get their way.
We do have the moral high ground I agree. We're not as dangerous as the nutjobs on the right who like to shoot up places, bomb abortion clinics or federal builings (oklahoma), or prepare to create a master race.

LOL. I never said that nor do I believe that. Weak.

You didn't actually address any of the examples I used though. i guess you're so busy warning people about right wing hate that you can't detect the nuts on the left.

We do have the moral high ground I agree. We're not as dangerous as the nutjobs on the right who like to shoot up places, bomb abortion clinics or federal builings (oklahoma), or prepare to create a master race.
I'm sorry but what we did learn about the left this year is they were the ones behind the violence at Trump rallies, they were the ones that fixed a primary and they are the ones that attack people who do nothing more than attend a political speech. The rise of anti-semitism is owned by the left, the rise to intolerance is owned by the left. Look no further than eight and four years ago, show me the violence after a black man was elected President, you didn't see any. When a white man is elected President he is called every name in the book, nope MAC the left owns the political intolerance.

I'm sorry but what we did learn about the left this year is they were the ones behind the violence at Trump rallies, they were the ones that fixed a primary and they are the ones that attack people who do nothing more than attend a political speech. The rise of anti-semitism is owned by the left, the rise to intolerance is owned by the left. Look no further than eight and four years ago, show me the violence after a black man was elected President, you didn't see any. When a white man is elected President he is called every name in the book, nope MAC the left owns the political intolerance.
Alternative facts at work

I find it interesting that 50 of the groups who funded the march were sponsored by George Soros. Wonder what his motive in this exercise was?

I've yet to see any number saying 3M. Show me where.

Regardless, no one has questioned whether or not liberals live to protest. They do. People love making a big deal of Trump's numbers but every single Trump voters that I know was........working on Friday.

You're desperately trying to frame this march as anything than what it was- a left wing protest in response to losing an election. Just look at the speakers. Just look at the removal of pro-life of conservative WOMENS GROUPS.

Oh, and pro-life womens group were absolutely assaulted. They were SPIT ON and had their signs torn up. Which is exactly consistent with modern left wing feminism- you're not a "real woman" unless you agree with everything they do.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-abortion-group-womens-march-brutal/96895552/

Interesting that the March for Life draws anywhere between 200-600K marchers every.single.year and yet the media barely reports it. I guess marching is only noteworthy when it's a bunch of lunatics cheerleading for abortion.

And this is the problem with a 2 party system. It's my team vs. your team, the issue itself goes out the window. How about a discussion on the issue and the possible solutions? Political debate is dead in this country and it's turned into Hooligan Soccer fans attacking each other when they have no control over the outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT