ADVERTISEMENT

Worst moderated debate I've ever seen

What the hell does that have to do with anything? One of her office was attacked and she did nothing to protect it. A freaking 14 year old could have told you that during all this Arab uprising to take extra we security measure for 9/11.

Keep making excuses for her, in the end you get what you deserve.

Thank you, you've demonstrated once again you know absolutely nothing about what actually occurred and are simply spewing nonsense.

Thank you, you've demonstrated once again you know absolutely nothing about what actually occurred and are simply spewing nonsense.
It was attacked because it was 9/11 and that should have been obvious. God I hope you done manage anything.

Up until recently prominent Saudi family & a Zionist owned Fox News, but remember my good Goyim, Democrats & Republicans are different. Fox News good CNN bad. Watch a lot sports buying things & being fat will make you happy.

Up until recently prominent Saudi family & a Zionist owned Fox News, but remember my good Goyim, Democrats & Republicans are different. Fox News good CNN bad. Watch a lot sports buying things & being fat will make you happy.
Please tell us more about the Jew controlled media and how it has kept you down.

Fiscal year 2015, the federal budget is 3.8 trillion. That is roughly 21% of the U.S. Economy as measured by GDP. Mandatory spending makes up roughly 65% of that, $2.45 trillion. Mandatory spending are the entitlements with social security being the biggest by far. The U.S. Spends $985.74 billion on Medicare compared to $609 billion on defense. Of that $609 billion about a third goes to salary and benefits of the soldiers.

Chemmie, the interest on the national debt is $229 billion each year and growing. That is more than the entire salary and benefits for the U.S. Military. The U.S. Will take in roughly $2.05 trillion in revenue this year, that is less than mandatory spending so take out the military, take out education and any other discretionary spending and you still are in the negative. You could tax everyone 100% of their income for the top three tax brackets and still not cover the spending. We can't tax our way out of this and cutting the entire military budget does not fix the problem either. It's time to grow up and face facts chemmie.

Facts, don't clutter Chemmies brain with facts. He is busy running down butterflies in his Honda hybrid.

Reactions: UCFBS
Don't like to get depressed on the weekends, but you know its laughable to say they don't.[/QUOTE)

Well it is a joke to say it's controlled by news but what is funny the only real Israel defending news outlet is not run by a Jew. Still want to know how a religion has hurt you.

Last edited:
While I think a dem will win no matter what because demographics in the country favor anyone promising to give crap away for free, Hillary is going to get abused in commercials. 600 times her own staff asked for help in Bengazi and ZERO times did her state department respond. Can you imagine how that could be spun? But it does not matter who runs on the republican side, the promises of free stuff to the ignorant and lazy will win every time.
People need to give up on the Benghazi thing or do it right. Nobody gives an eff if politicians lie on television to get something done or out of self interest. Crap, we expect it. Where she is vulnerable, and nobody will talk about it, is that she admitted to her own family that it was a terrorist attack on the same day she told the victim's families it had to do with a video. They have written proof of that which she can't obfuscate or change the subject. It says a lot about a candidate that she doesnt even have the nomination, but she has created two different organizations, unrelated to her campaign, that do nothing but respond to attacks against her in the media. 60 people. That's an eff ton of money to try and bully the press.

Hahahaha. That is best commercial I've seen. I've pretty jumped from Jeb to Marco at this point. I think a lot of donors and PACs are going to start doing the same. Jeb has been out of it too long and isn't keeping up.

Because you still have not answered my question.
We get it. You'd staff up every location in the Middle East every year on 9/11 in order to prevent an attack, regardless of cost or impact on other locations. The attackers would become discouraged and give up because they can't attack on 9/11. This solution derives from your years of managing others.

We get it. You'd staff up every location in the Middle East every year on 9/11 in order to prevent an attack, regardless of cost or impact on other locations. The attackers would become discouraged and give up because they can't attack on 9/11. This solution derives from your years of managing others.

I'm baffled that you think this is a radical or unfeasible idea. Why shouldn't we have a much heavier military presence at Embassies in the ME rather than, say, Slovenia or Norway? Not just on 9/11 either.

Don't forget that at the time of the Benghazi attack, Libya was still essentially an uncontrolled warzone. This would be like sticking a consulate in eastern Syria right now and leaving a few guys with handguns there to defend our officials.

The fact is that Hillary and Obama bombed Libya into chaos, were left looking like idiots for doing so, but were desperate to show that "all is good!", so they recklessly stood up a consulate in a country that was rife with militias and war. All in the hopes that people would believe that we actually had control and influence on what was going on there after we removed Gadhafi.

Yeah, state department employees lives don't matter.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Mac is just being a liberal, which is to say that accountability means nothing because it's always the republicans fault. It's like the St. Pete Times bashing Rubio for cashing in a retirement account early and paying extra taxes calling it irresponsible even though it was his money yet at the same time not criticizing Hillary's handling of Benghazi.

This is why you don't want people like Mac in charge of anything.

Mac is just being a liberal, which is to say that accountability means nothing because it's always the republicans fault. It's like the St. Pete Times bashing Rubio for cashing in a retirement account early and paying extra taxes calling it irresponsible even though it was his money yet at the same time not criticizing Hillary's handling of Benghazi.

This is why you don't want people like Mac in charge of anything.
What have I blamed on Republicans that they didn't deserve? If Rubio is your guy, I truly feel sorry for you. Didn't he buy a 80k boat and stop making his mortgage payments? Good luck with him.

What have I blamed on Republicans that they didn't deserve? If Rubio is your guy, I truly feel sorry for you. Didn't he buy a 80k boat and stop making his mortgage payments? Good luck with him.

OH MY GOD A PERSON IN MIAMI BOUGHT A BOAT. STOP THE GODDAMN PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, how can anyone really vote for Hillary without knowing in the back of your mind that you're putting a corrupted cretin in office? There's a reason that D enthusiasm is in the toilet right now, and it's mostly because they're depressed that the "natural" choice involves electing a woman that has abused power and lied in most every aspect of her "career" as a politician. There are so many skeletons in the Clinton closet.

Say what you will about the amount of Republicans running right now, but at least there's an actual process unfolding and many choices/voices involved. The D's have Hillary basically pre-selected with a cranky old man making things mildly uncomfortable for her at times.

Thank you for proving my point.
You have no point, just because you think you does not mean you actually have one. You overlook a person that has questionable judgement, horrible management skills, low accountability and absolutely no connection to the average person yet trash a guy that has had the same problems as many in the middle class. Anyone, and I mean anyone that supports Hillary has no right to judge anything any of the republicans have ever done.

You have no point, just because you think you does not mean you actually have one. You overlook a person that has questionable judgement, horrible management skills, low accountability and absolutely no connection to the average person yet trash a guy that has had the same problems as many in the middle class. Anyone, and I mean anyone that supports Hillary has no right to judge anything any of the republicans have ever done.
Are you mad at Hillary or the fact that the GOP has turned into a clown show?

How is the GOP a clown show? Because we can actually choose our nominee and they're not being coronated?

Yeah but all the nominees are clowns! Anybody who sounds halfway sane gets little coverage.

You do realize that according to the latest polls, Hillary would lose today in a General Election to everyone but Trump, yes?

Yeah but all the nominees are clowns! Anybody who sounds halfway sane gets little coverage.
Considering you support the one candidate out of both parties currently under investigation by the FBI amongst other law enforcement agencies, I find it very humorous you are giving any advice or criticism to anyone about politics.

Considering you support the one candidate out of both parties currently under investigation by the FBI amongst other law enforcement agencies, I find it very humorous you are giving any advice or criticism to anyone about politics.
The only one who has admitted to multiple felonies from mishandling classified information. If she had an R by her name she'd be long gone. None of you supporting Hillary has a leg to stand on at all.

I'm baffled that you think this is a radical or unfeasible idea. Why shouldn't we have a much heavier military presence at Embassies in the ME rather than, say, Slovenia or Norway? Not just on 9/11 either.

Don't forget that at the time of the Benghazi attack, Libya was still essentially an uncontrolled warzone. This would be like sticking a consulate in eastern Syria right now and leaving a few guys with handguns there to defend our officials.

The fact is that Hillary and Obama bombed Libya into chaos, were left looking like idiots for doing so, but were desperate to show that "all is good!", so they recklessly stood up a consulate in a country that was rife with militias and war. All in the hopes that people would believe that we actually had control and influence on what was going on there after we removed Gadhafi.
As Reagan learned in Lebanon and Clinton in Somalia, it isn't always a good idea to have the forces necessary present to protect hard targets. The forces themselves end up being a soft target. The diplomats would question, with good reason, the logic of having a diplomatic presence if you are going to build an FOB on top of it. And that's the side of the story nobody is telling. These guys were big boys. They knew the risks and went in. They knew the risks and stayed. Same as our troops elsewhere. Don't dishonor their sacrifice by arguing about some other men should have come and "saved" them. Brave guys. May the rest in peace.

How is the GOP a clown show? Because we can actually choose our nominee and they're not being coronated?

LOL...

The two front runners are a guy with the worst comb over ever, and a guy that thinks pyramids were used for storing grain.
Oh, and the sound you hear is Carson's campaign ending, as he had to admit he lied about a West Point scholarship.

LOL...

The two front runners are a guy with the worst comb over ever, and a guy that thinks pyramids were used for storing grain.
Oh, and the sound you hear is Carson's campaign ending, as he had to admit he lied about a West Point scholarship.

Have you ever paid attention to a full election cycle? The fringe/outsiders are always leading in the beginning but once people start voting the legitimate rise. You're omniscient so I don't know why you needed that to be explained.

Rubio fanbois might like this:

Rubio is the first conservative politician in years to have very attractive fangirls endorse him publicly without shame. Bush may be the most qualified but he doesn't know how to relay his message.

Rubio-Kasich ticket is beating Hillary. The attacks used against Romney will not work against Rubio

If he wins the nomination this commercial will run in every Swing State to pull on heartstrings

Last edited:
Rubio is the first conservative politician in years to have very attractive fangirls endorse him publicly without shame. Bush may be the most qualified but he doesn't know how to relay his message.

Rubio-Kasich ticket is beating Hillary. The attacks used against Romney will not work against Rubio

If he wins the nomination this commercial will run in every Swing State to pull on heartstrings

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT