ADVERTISEMENT

WOT: Random Bulls "Fan"

CoverSix

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2022
Fellow Alumni,

Context: Sometimes when I travel I wear UCF polos. Keep that in the dungeon please. May not sound like a big deal but (1) I like to move around the world incognito when I can and (2) I miss home/you degenerates.Anyway, was traveling recently and when I got on my flight an older couple were arguing over my seat and whether the person sitting there would be okay sitting by themselves (it was a 2x1 in first class). When they realized it was me right behind them they were very apologetic and honestly IDGAF so it's whatever. Fast forward a few minutes, the guy gets my attention says "hey nice USF shirt, you on staff?" (yes I said S on purpose)

Break: I'm sure ya'll are aware I live to talk shit to people. It's so ****ing fun because people get so much into their emotions and I feel like I was given a superpower of not letting things people say upset me so I have an automatic advantage: So I respond with a "cmon bro" and he goes on a five minute rant about we are a fake school blah blah. So to gauge my target I ask him if he's an alum. Turns out, he's not: Florida grad, lawyer type and he's very bitter towards UCF as "fan" of south florida. I decided just to laugh it off. That's when this guys calls me out by name. my heart sinks at this point: I'm like oh **** the jig is up rolling around in UCF gear sometimes. So I bark back a little bit, dude laughs and that turns into a two hour conversation.

Turns out this dude is on south florida's admin, recognized me and hates you guys so much he took it out on me on a flight. I wanted to talk so much shit back but I didn't: I realized that school out west is so lost. I just smiled and let him rant. What a maroon. (@dali drama his wife was hot AF for whatever that's worth)

TLDR: I miss you guys: even west florida administration knows they are ass. Stay safe out there and I wake up everyday waiting for the season to start. Spring ball is cool but I just want to go compete again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News