ADVERTISEMENT

Would Noah Vedral have bee our backup?

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Hey NU fans this is not a flame thread so just stop....

I was just wondering if anyone had insight as to where all of this was going last year. I know SF liked NV but now that KZ is out I was wondering if there would have been a QB controversy. Personally I don't know what would have happened, but my opinion is that we are better off with only one option at this point. There is no question who our QB is and he can focus without looking over his shoulder and the coaches and team can prepare one game plan without any contingency.

If you respond please do so to keep the trolls at bay...

I don't believe so. I think Mack looks better and has better upside. Depends on how much Vedral progressed.

Hey NU fans this is not a flame thread so just stop....

I was just wondering if anyone had insight as to where all of this was going last year. I know SF liked NV but now that KZ is out I was wondering if there would have been a QB controversy. Personally I don't know what would have happened, but my opinion is that we are better off with only one option at this point. There is no question who our QB is and he can focus without looking over his shoulder and the coaches and team can prepare one game plan without any contingency.

If you respond please do so to keep the trolls at bay...
Isn’t this the exact thing that you asked us all not to do multiple times?? For months???

If you want the NGEbraska trolls here because you miss them, it can certainly be arranged.

You’re basically asking flies to avoid fresh shit.

I don't believe so. I think Mack looks better and has better upside. Depends on how much Vedral progressed.
I was trying to remember how he played in the little time he had here. I know that Mack is bigger but I could not remember if NV had good vision on the field or not

He might bee our backup, but the buzz is that he likes it in Nebraska. He found his honey there. It still stings that he left.

I honestly was not looking for a comparison about NE. I was looking for thoughts about his abilities compared to Mack and if it is better to have one clear guy rather than a couple like they had at USF. Sometimes if you only have one choice then it is easier to get thing done

Hey UCF fans, this is not a flame thread ...

I was just wondering if we could talk about our heroes in black and gold rather than some team with a losing record that no one other than inbred hicks (including SiCknight) really gives a fuuck about?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I recall Vedral being above average running the team because of his familiarity with the system, but lacked the big play abilities that Mack has proven to us in the last two games?

I recall Vedral being above average running the team because of his familiarity with the system, but lacked the big play abilities that Mack has proven to us in the last two games?
What is a Vedral? Never heard of her. Oh... wait..., she’s that lifelong Cornholio backup QB for that 4-8 team. Ya know... the one who somehow, someway became eligible only to crap the bed vs BCU’s 2nd and 3rd team. If they even have a 3rd team :joy: I’ll take Mack anyday of the week and twice on Saturdays

Last edited:
I hear that Cabo San Lucas is great this time of year. Maybe sit in a cababa (note the UCF reference and not that of some other team) and down some Coronas while watching UCF stomp the crap out of Cookie Monster and the rest of the Sesame Street crew.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
What is a Vedral? Never heard of her. Oh... wait..., she’s that lifelong Cornholio backup QB for that 4-8 team. Ya know... the one who somehow, someway became eligible only to crap the bed vs BCU’s 2nd and 3rd team. If they even have a 3rd team :joy: I’ll take Mack anyday of the week and twice on Saturdays
I heard that Vedral is the name of some new brand of Dollar Tree tampon that leaks under pressure, especially after downing a Wendy's Frosty.

I honestly was not looking for a comparison about NE. I was looking for thoughts about his abilities compared to Mack and if it is better to have one clear guy rather than a couple like they had at USF. Sometimes if you only have one choice then it is easier to get thing done
I was just providing bee puns. Please excuse my beehive-ior.

I was just providing bee puns. Please excuse my beehive-ior.
oh-beehave.jpg

Just based on familiarity with personnel he would have started out as backup but i can't see how mack doesn't pass him as the season progresses

Reactions: Mikesi
The funniest thing about this thread is that the OP is asking a few NGEbraska trolls a semi-serious question about OUR backup QB situation here at UCF.

That’s freaking hilarious. There’s only a few hundred UCF posters on this board and the pay board who could have answered this 1000 times over and more accurately

Here’s my answer:

Noah Vedral wanted to go back to NGEbraska
That’s where he is from. He would not be an effective UCF backup QB, because he’s wearing the wrong uniform and UCF players (especially receivers) would be confused. He plays for NGEbraska. He’s a NGEbraska QB

One last thing. Mack is better.

Can we put this in the sticky thread? It should never die off.

In all honesty i dont totally understand the response to the OP. The way it was presented wasnt great but its a legit question. I'm pretty much the only Nebraska fan left here so it isnt like the question was going to start a flame war.

The season is almost over so these types of threads generally rule the boards for the next few months. The what will be and what ifs are par for the course.

Reactions: Knight Strength
In all honesty i dont totally understand the response to the OP. The way it was presented wasnt great but its a legit question. I'm pretty much the only Nebraska fan left here so it isnt like the question was going to start a flame war.

The season is almost over so these types of threads generally rule the boards for the next few months. The what will be and what ifs are par for the course.
I personally think this is funny. Especially the responses. Now.., some of us are just dragging this out to go over the top and be funny/cute.

This thread became the "I am triggered by anything Nebraska thread". Congrats guys you seem to be proving their point. Best part is that I don't see any NE posts because I have them all on ignore and have for some time. All I see is your childish responses which puts your place on this board in perspective. There are a couple of UCF responses that actually of interest.

This thread became the "I am triggered by anything Nebraska thread". Congrats guys you seem to be proving their point. Best part is that I don't see any NE posts because I have them all on ignore and have for some time. All I see is your childish responses which puts your place on this board in perspective. There are a couple of UCF responses that actually of interest.
Actually, this post became the "how dare you use the UCF Fan Forum to solicit the opinions of NGEbraska fans regarding the play of a former UCF backup qb while he was still playing for UCF" thread. The fact that you can't even comprehend this simple truth shows that you apparently have zero capacity in basic common sense. That would be like me posting the following message: "Hey USF fans, just wondering how different things would have been if Milton had chosen USF over UCF?"

See how ridiculous that sounds? Personally I would expect nothing less than for Knight Nation to hand me my ass on a silver platter and that's exactly what happened with rhus thread. You disrespected the faithful and got what was coming to you, plain and simple.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT