ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

Watched the game last night. Thought your team is very good. I also think last years team is a better version. Your school should look for an opportunity to join the ACC if possible. It is hard to quantify how good you are based on AAC conference. There are a few good teams there but nothing that really helps your standing. As far as scheduling goes I do not know what the advantage is for other p5 teams to play you. meaning top tier P5 schools. It only benefits you not an advantage for Clemson, Bama, or Notre Dame. If they win it does not help and if they lose it hurts them. By the way your offense is very good not so much the overall D. I saw the Temple game also.

Watched the game last night. Thought your team is very good. I also think last years team is a better version. Your school should look for an opportunity to join the ACC if possible. It is hard to quantify how good you are based on AAC conference. There are a few good teams there but nothing that really helps your standing. As far as scheduling goes I do not know what the advantage is for other p5 teams to play you. meaning top tier P5 schools. It only benefits you not an advantage for Clemson, Bama, or Notre Dame. If they win it does not help and if they lose it hurts them. By the way your offense is very good not so much the overall D. I saw the Temple game also.
AAC > ACC minus Clemson this year. But good thought suggesting UCF try to join the ACC. You should run that by Danny White.

There is no way the ACC will take us. If we are going to get an invite to the cartel, it would have to be the Big XII. I would prefer the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT