ADVERTISEMENT

WR Tre Nixon to UCF

Obamawinksatdinner.jpg

Transferring is an absolute no brainer

I’ve always said about G5 vs P5. Playing time is underrated. You can’t get to the NFL sitting
on the bench
This not a case of playing time, it's more bc Ole Miss is in a NCAA sanction mess & he probably doesn't want to finish his college career there. Even the most talented guys take a year or 2 to get going and to be productive. If he comes to UCF he has a chance to be immediate impact with a Snelson level talent coming out of HS. This would be perfect with Smith off to the NFL.

This not a case of playing time, it's more bc Ole Miss is in a NCAA sanction mess & he probably doesn't want to finish his college career there. Even the most talented guys take a year or 2 to get going and to be productive. If he comes to UCF he has a chance to be immediate impact with a Snelson level talent coming out of HS. This would be perfect with Smith off to the NFL.
I know he’s not at all transferring due to playing time. I think you took it wrong. I’m just saying that he would get MORE playing time at UCF going forward. As a freshman this year as well

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I know he’s not at all transferring due to playing time. I think you took it wrong. I’m just saying that he would get MORE playing time at UCF going forward. As a freshman this year as well
yeah I hope this becomes official. A WR group of Snelson, Davis, Marlon, & Nixon as the top 4 is real nice

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
He is from Viera in Brevard county. Knows Hayden Kingston.

Yes, Hayden also played at Viera HS, led the state of FL in passing in 2015 and transferred to UCF last year from Wake Forest. Although maybe not as fast, looks a lot like KZ......I saw both he and Tre play in HS and they are both studs!

There’s a picture of him blocking an Auburn player on what looks like a punt in Brandon’s photo gallery.

That is interesting because before the game there was a lot of speculation that he didn't travel with the team but never saw anything conclusive. Wonder if he ever makes it back from being relegated to special teams....

That is interesting because before the game there was a lot of speculation that he didn't travel with the team but never saw anything conclusive. Wonder if he ever makes it back from being relegated to special teams....
I thought it was interesting too.

Tre Nixon IS official and NO he does not have to sit a year because of the sanctions with Ol' Miss. And yes he's best friends with Hayden Kingston.

Ok perhaps you are in the know and you are probably correct but it does not appear to be official yet.......

Tre Nixon who was a four-star Class of 2016 wide receiver, plans to enroll at UCF, multiple sources close to Nixon said Saturday though Nixon himself has yet to make it public.

Your emphatic NO on the sitting out may also be correct as it is typical when a program has major violations, so why is it being reported that he has retained an attorney to ensure this goes smoothly if it is a done deal???

Reactions: firm_bizzle
LOL. I'm his dad.

In case you didn't already know Im a big fan!

"Yes, Hayden also played at Viera HS, led the state of FL in passing in 2015 and transferred to UCF last year from Wake Forest. Although maybe not as fast, looks a lot like KZ......I saw both he and Tre play in HS and they are both studs!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT