ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is Trump doing?

No safe spaces here because I'm not a bleeding heart liberal. Just not a Trump nuthugger like yourself.

But I will say your stupidity continues to astound me. Bannon is a racist. The shit that goes on Breitbart which he is a major contributor to is racist. There is no way to spin it. And as for Giuliani, the last time I checked mayor of NYC and associate attorney general to the U.S were politically associated jobs. But maybe you didn't know there could be political jobs outside Washington. Going off your history, I wouldn't be surprised.
The term used is Washington insider, but you knew that already, at least I hope so. As a Jew Breitbart doesn't concern me, the actions of this administration DID concern me.

Last edited:
I think liberals are just upset that they're about to square off with a Republican administration that has no issue with gay marriage and is prepared to finally move on from the issue entirely. The left is scared that they'll lose another faux talking point.

What the left is anxiously awaiting is for Republicans to increase government spending, balloon the deficit, and send us into another major recession. You know, exactly what the last three Republican Presidents managed to do while their followers keep believing the falsehood that Republicans are "fiscally conservative."

What the left is anxiously awaiting is for Republicans to increase government spending, balloon the deficit, and send us into another major recession. You know, exactly what the last three Republican Presidents managed to do while their followers keep believing the falsehood that Republicans are "fiscally conservative."

Any recession will be Obama's fault. Or does it just skip over him and still get blamed on Bush?

Reactions: btbones
Any recession will be Obama's fault. Or does it just skip over him and still get blamed on Bush?

Obama has experienced consistent economic grown since after his first year in office, and there is no reason to believe anything he has done would be the catalyst for a recession.
This is a direct contrast to the negative GDP growth he experienced coming in to office. The Bush Presidency was one of the worst in history for the U.S. economy. Obama's has been slow going, but steady growth with less federal spending, a much lower deficit, and increased tax receipts.

In other words: your comment is something only a braindead redneck would write.

Maybe it was covered earlier in the thread, but explain to be what Drain the Swamp means? Because I thought it meant getting rid of the Washington politicians. But now I'm confused.

Chemmie still has no idea that Congress passses budgets and spending bills.

What the left is anxiously awaiting is for Republicans to increase government spending, balloon the deficit, and send us into another major recession.
So you think increased deficit spending will send us into a recession? You sound like a Republican in 2008. In actuality, increased government spending will spin up the economy in the short term (see Keynesian Theory) and help stymie a recession or economic downturn. In the long term though, we could see increased inflation and eventually austerity measures would need to be put into place.

You should probably look at the CBO predictions based on current law/tax code. While Obama has been able to eat into the debt as a percentage of GDP, it's expected to rise over the next 10 years.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/f...reports/51182-2016Outlook_BudgetSlideDeck.pdf

So you think increased deficit spending will send us into a recession? You sound like a Republican in 2008. In actuality, increased government spending will spin up the economy in the short term (see Keynesian Theory) and help stymie a recession or economic downturn. In the long term though, we could see increased inflation and eventually austerity measures would need to be put into place.

You should probably look at the CBO predictions based on current law/tax code. While Obama has been able to eat into the debt as a percentage of GDP, it's expected to rise over the next 10 years.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/f...reports/51182-2016Outlook_BudgetSlideDeck.pdf

My statement was more aimed towards "fiscal conservatives" who keep voting for Republicans while the evidence of the past 30+ years clearly shows that they are much bigger spenders than their Democratic counterparts.

I actually look forward to Trump's plans of increased infrastructure spending. Corporations have proven to us that they are unwilling to "trickle down" the money they have earned. Infrastructure spending is a great way to create more middle-class jobs unless those same corporations decide to hire migrant workers instead of unionized American workers. Unfortunately, Trump plans to combine this with more tax cuts for the same wealthy people who refuse to spend their money on their employees, research and development, or other means of actually growing the entire economy.

Vod4m.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Great2BAKnight2
Yes . One week after the election you asshats have declared his presidency a failure . Before it ever starts . I for one hope the California secession movement is succesful and you are part of it , followed by carpet bombing of the entire former state

Advocating the murder of Americans and innocent civilians is par for course for Republicans. So your post didn't shock anyone like you were hoping for.

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT