ADVERTISEMENT

Wyze cameras - badass home security/monitoring for $20

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Setting up a slew of these guys that I bought. they are pretty awesome for $20. 1080p, free 14 day cloud storage, 2 way audio, IR night vision. They have a motorized panning version for $10 more. Set up is brain dead easy with the app, and you can view your feed on your phone or Echo Show. Pretty slick, would recommend.

Oh and it says indoor use only, but I'm setting up a few outside too, everything I've read says they are pretty hardy.

Sounds like you’re going to need it. Better go top of the line though. We fukcing, poor, inbred, red hats, from Florida are like stealth to that cheapass crap. Twenty dollars :rolleyes: :flush:

:joy:

Last edited:
Sounds like you’re going to need it. Better go top of the line though. We fukcing, poor, inbred, red hats, from Florida are like stealth to that cheapass crap.
I rarely agree with Ucfmikes, but I’ve got to admit that was a damn good burn. :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Setting up a slew of these guys that I bought. they are pretty awesome for $20. 1080p, free 14 day cloud storage, 2 way audio, IR night vision. They have a motorized panning version for $10 more. Set up is brain dead easy with the app, and you can view your feed on your phone or Echo Show. Pretty slick, would recommend.

Oh and it says indoor use only, but I'm setting up a few outside too, everything I've read says they are pretty hardy.

*that your Dad bought

be honest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT