ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Townsend Gone?

giphy.gif

If that’s true, then he is a pretty crappy teammate and I can’t see why any coach in the country will want him. I hope it’s not.

If that’s true, then he is a pretty crappy teammate and I can’t see why any coach in the country will want him. I hope it’s not.
It’s definitely true. It’s a new age and I agree about him being a selfish teammate…he’s looking out for himself.

He’s was starter but has lost confidence in the offense and the QB. Simple as that.

Shit, to be honest, I can't blame him. That bullshit with the players posting pics of Hunter runs deeper than some of yall think man. Signs of so much softness. I'm just being honest. Xavier's a local, Florida Boy too.

I get it cause it pissed me off being a Floridian with long UCF ties. That shit wouldn't fly at Bama, Georgia, OSU, Michigan, etc and yall know it.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Why would any WR with aspirations of playing in the NFL want to play for Gus? Our WR’s are used more for blocking than route running. Most throws are sideline 50/50 balls with no YAC. It doesn’t give the opportunity to build stats and a resume.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT