ADVERTISEMENT

XFL Making A Comeback?

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
I must admit, I'm one of those that scoffed at the original version of the XFL, but with half-empty stadiums, pointless protests, and the over-liberalization of the NFL I would be willing to give XFL a chance so long as they deal with a few issues:

- Minimize the presence of WWE. Of course, Vince McMahon would be a major player, but let's not have WWE announcers pulling double duty the way they did before. Keep "sports" and sports "entertainment" separate for the sake of professional integrity.

- Make the players stand for the national anthem. That's the big issue turning off rank and file NFL viewers. The inmates should not be running the asylum (and for you snowflake libs, it's a freakin' figure of speech).

- Keep the league as close to professional as possible. That means, no kitschky names like the "New York Hitmen" and definitely no more "He Hate Me" or whatever BS on the back of jerseys. KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!!!

If they an do that, sign me up. I'd rather see real football any day over the PC crap that we're being force fed nowadays.

I must admit, I'm one of those that scoffed at the original version of the XFL, but with half-empty stadiums, pointless protests, and the over-liberalization of the NFL I would be willing to give XFL a chance so long as they deal with a few issues:

- Minimize the presence of WWE. Of course, Vince McMahon would be a major player, but let's not have WWE announcers pulling double duty the way they did before. Keep "sports" and sports "entertainment" separate for the sake of professional integrity.

- Make the players stand for the national anthem. That's the big issue turning off rank and file NFL viewers. The inmates should not be running the asylum (and for you snowflake libs, it's a freakin' figure of speech).

- Keep the league as close to professional as possible. That means, no kitschky names like the "New York Hitmen" and definitely no more "He Hate Me" or whatever BS on the back of jerseys. KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!!!

If they an do that, sign me up. I'd rather see real football any day over the PC crap that we're being force fed nowadays.

I'd be willing to give it a chance. Vince McMahon has to stay out of it though. Hard to take it serious when the WWE face is the lead "character" of a football game.

The names on the back of the jerseys was the best part of the XFL

if the xfl could figure out what a catch or a football move is, theyd do well.

according-to-rule-63a-in-the-nfl-rulebook-a-player-29682643.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT