ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Article on D.J. Killings

HammerB08

Silver Knight
Dec 3, 2012
Nice write-up on D.J. popped up on Yahoo! front page for me.

While Killings was at UCF, two of his older brothers were murdered. Fred was killed during D.J.’s freshman year in 2013, and Reggie was killed two years later, when D.J. was a junior. Another brother, Aaron, said D.J. idolized Fred and Reggie.

if money is an indicator, he was a priority free agent for New England, which gave him an $11,000 signing bonus and $20,000 in guaranteed money (relative to other undrafted rookies around the league, these are considered high amounts).

P.S. Avoid the comments section (sage advice in most matters).

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/f...ots-rookie-pursues-roster-spot-155809508.html

Wow...., just a lot of super opinionated people with a lot of hate and their own issues.

That's what I've said. This is a civil, thoughtful forum. Only 3 posters whose posts are all personal attacks. That's a small percentage.

I haven't seen anyone on here say his brothers deserved to die like they do on that yahoo article.
This forum is so tame. Wonder what was said on Alabama's forum after they lost to Clemson. Probably said Saban and the freshman QB sucked.

This forum is so tame. Wonder what was said on Alabama's forum after they lost to Clemson. Probably said Saban and the freshman QB sucked.
Is really is. A bunch of snowflakes, dweebs, and geezers. No teens or guys back living at their parent's. You shouldn't waste you talents here.

Actually, the main Alabama board doesn't tolerate anything like that. No insults, no personal attacks, no trolls, no calling out players, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT