ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another GOP (of course) lawmaker convicted of raping teenager

His party has his back tho.

“Doe has been targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Republican Rep. Priscilla Giddings exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting her name and photo online.”

His party has his back tho.

“Doe has been targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Republican Rep. Priscilla Giddings exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting her name and photo online.”
Are you even surprised? The difference between the two parties is night and day when it comes to accountability.

Republicans keep expecting to receive Epstein type protections like Dems have gotten. That is only a one-way street, Kind of like threatening to withhold money from Ukraine for perks is.
The only way to explain a bizarre, convoluted thought process like goodknightfl's take ^^^^ above is to view the world through a MAGA lens.

If he lived in Russia right now, he'd be decrying the world's attack on Putin's 'heroic' attempt to rid Ukraine of Nazism.

Sorry, I have been all for us helping Ukraine, and even have given Biden's handlers decent marks for their handling of Ukraine. I have no problems with Republicans getting nailed for mistreating kids and women, but want that same thing to happen to Democrats who do the same thing. If that is convoluted thinking.. you are right. As for Maga I don't want Trump back in office, though if it is a choice between the young girl sniffer who doesn't know what day it is and Trump I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. I hope neither is on the ballot next time. One positive of that vote is Fauci has said he won't stay for another Trump administration, and that is almost worth having one.

The only way to explain a bizarre, convoluted thought process like goodknightfl's take ^^^^ above is to view the world through a MAGA lens.

If he lived in Russia right now, he'd be decrying the world's attack on Putin's 'heroic' attempt to rid Ukraine of Nazism.
Totally Shuck!

I don't want Trump back in office, though if it is a choice between the young girl sniffer who doesn't know what day it is and Trump I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. I hope neither is on the ballot next time.
Once upon a time I didn't think it was an Earth-shattering event if either a Republican or a Democrat won the WH and which side controlled Congress. Sure, our funding priorities changed depending on who ruled the roost but American life didn't change all that much either way.

But NOW? The Republican Party has become a bunch of authoritarian wackos. Put another Republican -- Trump or one of his clones -- in the WH and we are likely to face another constitutional crisis.

One positive of that vote is Fauci has said he won't stay for another Trump administration, and that is almost worth having one.
The Right's obsession with Dr. Fauci is bizarre.

The Right's obsession with Dr. Fauci is bizarre.
My favorite part of this whole exchange is how you claimed goodknight would swallow Putin right wing propaganda whole if he lived in Russia, goodknight says he wouldn't, then immediately repeats brain dead right wing propaganda.

You can't make this shit up. Goodknight is a legitimate brainwashed moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster

You live in Nebraska, enough said right there. Don't try to act intelligent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT