ADVERTISEMENT

Your team sucking and taking a political stance will get you fired every time

I think he's a pretty good coach, but he hasn't had a qb. Wilson sucked and Rodgers looks washed up. Not sure if the political statement had anything to do with it or not, but hard to win in the nfl with the type of qb play he's had while in NY.

I think he's a pretty good coach, but he hasn't had a qb. Wilson sucked and Rodgers looks washed up. Not sure if the political statement had anything to do with it or not, but hard to win in the nfl with the type of qb play he's had while in NY.

His record is abysmal. I think he's 16 games under .500.

Really, this is a move they should have made in the offseason. He was bad then as well. Chances are better than not he'll never be a HC again.

His record is abysmal. I think he's 16 games under .500.

Really, this is a move they should have made in the offseason. He was bad then as well. Chances are better than not he'll never be a HC again.
Yeah but he has started 5 or 6 different qbs in 3 years due to injury and guys just sucking, most coaches aren't going to have a good record with that. What they should've done is not rely on a 40 year old qb who is clearly past his prime. I think the gm is the bigger problem.

Yeah but he has started 5 or 6 different qbs in 3 years due to injury and guys just sucking, most coaches aren't going to have a good record with that. What they should've done is not rely on a 40 year old qb who is clearly past his prime. I think the gm is the bigger problem.

There is that too. Saleh still didn't a great job as a HC.

Aaron is probably calling the shots here.

There is that too. Saleh still didn't a great job as a HC.

Aaron is probably calling the shots here.
I'm sure Aaron has a lot of influence, which probably isn't smart. And Saleh wasn't great by any means, but I also think it was a tough situation with the qb problems. He is a good DC though. I'm surprised they gave up on him already this season though, they are 2-3 5 games in, it's not like the season is over for them. The Palestinian patch may have been the reason though, who knows.

I'm sure Aaron has a lot of influence, which probably isn't smart. And Saleh wasn't great by any means, but I also think it was a tough situation with the qb problems. He is a good DC though. I'm surprised they gave up on him already this season though, they are 2-3 5 games in, it's not like the season is over for them. The Palestinian patch may have been the reason though, who knows.

He was a great DC in SanFran. If I had to bet, AR is calling the shots. There have been several awkward interactions between those two since OTCs started. The whole Egypt trip for Rodgers and Saleh's dealing with the media over it was probably the beginning of the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT