ADVERTISEMENT

You're Welcome...

blackshirts25

High School Harry
Dec 10, 2004
For the extra fan support and presence (together we brought the noise), and more importantly, the Frost Effect. I could not think of a better university to have sharpened the iron. Go Knights, and Go Big Red!

For the extra fan support and presence (together we brought the noise), and more importantly, the Frost Effect. I could not think of a better university to have sharpened the iron. Go Knights, and Go Big Red!
No need to be smug about it with the title of your post as Nebraska football literally had nothing to do with UCF going 13-0. While the rest of your post seemed classy, just say congratulations as "you're welcome" makes it seem like we had any impact on the game or the season, which wasn't the case. If anything the Nebraska job added extra stress and extra work for Frost and Co. rather than allow them the ability to focus 100% on the team they were currently coaching.

WTF are U saying this for?? As a Husker fan I can’t believe u would come here to say this now. Huskers had nothing to do with this. Let these fans have their victory, they have earned it and deserve it. Ur an embarrassment ... and I have a hard time believing ur an actual Husker fan.

Get used to this or pull out the ban cannon. I see by the stuck thread up top that they've been here doing this all December, and in my experience the worst ones could very well come back after every win Frost gives them for the next two seasons and maybe beyond. When they left the Big XII they didn't stop coming to our free board telling us we'd be in the Mountain West in two years for two years. Then they figured it out. Our free board didn't have mods, and nobody posts there anymore because of all that Husker poison. Yours does. Just ban them on sight.

CONGRATULATIONS UCF KNIGHTS!!!

WTF are U saying this for?? As a Husker fan I can’t believe u would come here to say this now. Huskers had nothing to do with this. Let these fans have their victory, they have earned it and deserve it. Ur an embarrassment ... and I have a hard time believing ur an actual Husker fan.
The account was made in 2004. Unfortunately I think he is.

Congratulations UCF.... what a great game!! Loved it when Heupel said "WOW" after MM evaded a sack and threw a laser for a TD. He knows he has a talented team coming back next year. Good luck moving forward!

Why do this? Wandering over to UCF's board to read fan reactions and to hopefully access additional coverage is perfectly fine. But posting this garbage and accepting some sense of responsibility for what transpired today is extremely classless and is freaking stupid. Get your dumbass back over to our board and act stupid over there.

I apologize to you UCF fans on behalf of our >1% classless fan base. Congrats on one hell of a season. Great win today! I enjoyed following you guys this season.

Stop, you guys got a great coach.

Let's say Scott has success and in three years a NFL team comes in and he takes the job. You guys just won a conference title and are playing in the Rose Bowl and the NFL fan comes to your board after Scott coaches you to a win before leaving.

" You're welcome Huskers for the added fan support and sharpening of the iron. Go Buccaneers! Go Huskers!"

Screw you moron!

Reactions: Mikesi
The account was made in 2004. Unfortunately I think he is.

My Grandpa always said to respect your elders, and in this situation, I think that line of thinking applies.

This could not have been done without either fan base, and for that, I'm proud of us both. The sacrifices made to make this happen will go down not only in history, but as legend. Great bowl win for the UCF program and this coaching staff. Our futures are bright as we move forward in this direction.

My Grandpa always said to respect your elders, and in this situation, I think that line of thinking applies.

This could not have been done without either fan base, and for that, I'm proud of us both. The sacrifices made to make this happen will go down not only in history, but as legend. Great bowl win for the UCF program and this coaching staff. Our futures are bright as we move forward in this direction.
Screw you moron!

What the hell are you talking about??? The fans didnt put in the work in the weight room, the fans didnt go to 2 a days and bust their ass, the fans didnt play 10 straight games with no bye, the fans didnt win the Divison or the AACCG The fans didnt beat auburn. Grow up kid. The players and coaches won this game not the fans!!

Reactions: ATXHusker_Girl

Nebraska should be thanking us. It was UCF's players and coaches that made this a special season. Frost and his coaches never coached for you and our talent allowed him to be successful. It remains to be seen if he will be that successful at Nebraska.

Oh brother. More self entitled arrogance from the flyover state.

Get off our board and stay off Cornhole!

Reactions: Mikesi and JAFFX2

I have been lurking here for a while .... and while I haven't been proud of the way some Husker fans have behaved I was content to just read the opinions of these UCF fans and gain what insight/information I could. The fact that you posted this and then come back to defend it is just amazing ... and I mean amazing in the worst way possible. If we could strip people of their fandom (if you indeed are a "fan") you sir would be a no-brainer (pun intended).

I apologize to the UCF board members and lurkers on his behalf ...I assure you this is in no way a representation of the Husker faithful's actions or beliefs. This season has been amazing and it's a shame you weren't in the playoff. I truly feel bad for you all in this situation and hope you guys find continued success under Coach Heupel. I will be rooting for UCF against every team except one ... Happy New Year to Everyone!!

I have been lurking here for a while .... and while I haven't been proud of the way some Husker fans have behaved I was content to just read the opinions of these UCF fans and gain what insight/information I could. The fact that you posted this and then come back to defend it is just amazing ... and I mean amazing in the worst way possible. If we could strip people of their fandom (if you indeed are a "fan") you sir would be a no-brainer (pun intended).

I apologize to the UCF board members and lurkers on his behalf ...I assure you this is in no way a representation of the Husker faithful's actions or beliefs. This season has been amazing and it's a shame you weren't in the playoff. I truly feel bad for you all in this situation and hope you guys find continued success under Coach Heupel. I will be rooting for UCF against every team except one ... Happy New Year to Everyone!!

Thanks @Dangred but considering what has gone on in this board since October, posters like blackshirt25 come as no surprise. It seems like you are in the 1%, and blackshirt25 is in the 99% of self entitled arrogant Cornhole's from Nobraska that we have learned to hate.

That you people are even reacting to this guy is shameful. He is obviously very envious of UCF and insecure about his own team. Thus he has to make it about him. Maybe Scott Frost can work a miracle and bring NE back to relevance. He has his work cut out for him. I wish him all the best. But just imagine what this guy's life must be like to make a comment like this and what will happen to his self worth if Scott Frost is unable to do at NE what UCF has done. Good luck @blackshirts25 hopefully soon you can be like us.

With all due respect, and remember, I said with all due respect. Thanks for the kind words, but I went on the Husker board the other day and all I saw was more of the condescending rhetoric posted from the Husker trolls that have ventured on our board. There was a lot of "go back to your own board" directed towards the UCFers that tried to comment there. It kinda pisses me off, but not enough to post over there and act like prick. Really, I don't need any vindication form the Huskers. My team speaks for me. So, enjoy SF, I'm sure Nebraska will be in the NC game next year.

With all due respect, and remember, I said with all due respect. Thanks for the kind words, but I went on the Husker board the other day and all I saw was more of the condescending rhetoric posted from the Husker trolls that have ventured on our board. There was a lot of "go back to your own board" directed towards the UCFers that tried to comment there. It kinda pisses me off, but not enough to post over there and act like prick. Really, I don't need any vindication form the Huskers. My team speaks for me. So, enjoy SF, I'm sure Nebraska will be in the NC game next year.

I am a member on a few other Nebraska forums but not the Rivals board ... so maybe its that board. I assure you it wouldn't be tolerated on the boards I frequent. Its unfortunate but all fan bases have some less thans to account for... I know I read earlier people talking about physically harming those who show up in Nebraska gear.

Last edited:
That you people are even reacting to this guy is shameful. He is obviously very envious of UCF and insecure about his own team. Thus he has to make it about him. Maybe Scott Frost can work a miracle and bring NE back to relevance. He has his work cut out for him. I wish him all the best. But just imagine what this guy's life must be like to make a comment like this and what will happen to his self worth if Scott Frost is unable to do at NE what UCF has done. Good luck @blackshirts25 hopefully soon you can be like us.

Thanks, @SCKnight. I wish the UCF program luck going forward as well. I know many of you are all #HeupedUp for your new era, and rightfully so for the foundation that has been established in recent years.

But I must set the record straight on a portion of your comment. It's not a matter of "if" HCSF will be "able to do" at Nebraska what he and his staff accomplished at UCF in two short years... The man has already accomplished more at Nebraska as a player, leading an undefeated 1997 squad to an undefeated National Championship season (3rd title in 4 year span), than many a program and fan yearns for in their lifetime, and unfortunately yet never achieve. As we believed in what Frost could accomplish at the great University of Central Florida as your head coach (and did), with a hand picked staff, we are fully prepared for what Frost and this Nebraska laden staff will do upon returning home.

As I said before, Go Knights, and Go Big Red!

Thanks, @SCKnight. I wish the UCF program luck going forward as well. I know many of you are all #HeupedUp for your new era, and rightfully so for the foundation that has been established in recent years.

But I must set the record straight on a portion of your comment. It's not a matter of "if" HCSF will be "able to do" at Nebraska what he and his staff accomplished at UCF in two short years... The man has already accomplished more at Nebraska as a player, leading an undefeated 1997 squad to an undefeated National Championship season (3rd title in 4 year span), than many a program and fan yearns for in their lifetime, and unfortunately yet never achieve. As we believed in what Frost could accomplish at the great University of Central Florida as your head coach (and did), with a hand picked staff, we are fully prepared for what Frost and this Nebraska laden staff will do upon returning home.

As I said before, Go Knights, and Go Big Red!

Oh brother.

You are hearby ignored.

[saecasm]You're oh so welcome. We are so grateful you sent 10s of fans to the game. This win was only evident because of you. We are forever in your debt. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, go pound sand elsewhere. Must have been a snow day in Shithole, Nebraska.

Shoo fly, and take your fellow shit-eating prairie dogs with ya.....Maybe you can go get some Kool-Aid, since it's your state drink. Fitting it would seem, in a Jim Jones kind of way....**

I'm honestly amazed at not only the stupidity of some of the husker fans that come here but also the vitriolic reactions of the UCF fans to the things that have happened this year. 1. Nebraska fans have nothing to brag or gloat about after a losing season. 2. UCF fans have absolutely no reason to criticize a coaching staff that brought them an undefeated season, or act high and mighty towards a program with a storied history like Nebraska.

I love college football and enjoy talking about it with fans of every team. Why anybody has to turn it into a petty fight is beyond me. Congrats to UCF on a great, nearly unprecedented season. Congrats to frost and staff for earning an opportunity to compete on a larger stage. Congrats to Nebraska for getting a great staff and the opportunity to resurrect itself.

Reactions: bgrams7
I'm honestly amazed at not only the stupidity of some of the husker fans that come here but also the vitriolic reactions of the UCF fans to the things that have happened this year. 1. Nebraska fans have nothing to brag or gloat about after a losing season. 2. UCF fans have absolutely no reason to criticize a coaching staff that brought them an undefeated season, or act high and mighty towards a program with a storied history like Nebraska.

I love college football and enjoy talking about it with fans of every team. Why anybody has to turn it into a petty fight is beyond me. Congrats to UCF on a great, nearly unprecedented season. Congrats to frost and staff for earning an opportunity to compete on a larger stage. Congrats to Nebraska for getting a great staff and the opportunity to resurrect itself.
it's a win-win. Now, go home....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT