ADVERTISEMENT

***UCF making a push for transfer committed elsewhere***

I'm told UCF is attempting to flip Auburn LB transfer Cam Riley, who committed to NC State in February. He was scheduled to enroll at NC State for summer school.

I'm not sure how he announced his commitment in February, but I'm not seeing any "committed" posts on his socials or any references to NC State at all. Maybe he's officially decommitted.

He chose NC State over Florida State.

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Not sure if he is a walk on or scholarship player, but he was listed MOST IMPROVED PLAYER Honorable Mention for the spring by Stephen Leonard.

----

Update on former UCF commit Nikhia Hill-Green. He has some quality options:

He was on scholly. Opens up for another DB.
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1

So far this year, UCF Men's basketball has 1 forward (no centers). The forward is a sophomore. I think

Definitely agree with you regarding the shortage of bigs.

They’re going to use Keyshawn Hall as a small ball power forward. The Syracuse transfer - Williams - can also play forward.

But a plus-rebounding and rim/protecting starting big is a must (like a Diallo). Not a fan of Sylla whatsoever, but he’s fine as a backup stretch-5.

Yea, my assumption is Hall/Williams is the PF rotation this year

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Not sure if he is a walk on or scholarship player, but he was listed MOST IMPROVED PLAYER Honorable Mention for the spring by Stephen Leonard.

----

Update on former UCF commit Nikhia Hill-Green. He has some quality options:

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT