ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

I get bringing in Brown in theory. Size and a little experience at the position, protects you this year if Jefferson goes down.

But again, bringing him in probably just solidified one to possibly two of Rizk/Colson/Trujilo transferring down the road.

The whole system now just seems to be a waste of resources/time/money recruiting HS kids. Not sure why any fan would pay for insider recruiting services/info anymore. HS kids are more likely to transfer than ever see the field, it’s all about the portal.
1. QB is such a critical position for a team to have success, my philosophy is you can almost never have too many. Look at the differences in UCF's seasons when we had an elite QB vs an average (or below) QB.

2. The failure rate of high school QBs making the transition to college is probably the highest of any position on the field. Trusting the backup QB position to a sophomore who only played a handful of snaps (or two freshmen who have never played) is too big of a risk.
Reactions: 90Knight

Campus Unrest

In the history of warfare, they have been the most careful in avoiding civilians. You are wrong
33,137 Palestinians killed in Gaza including more than 13,000 children says I'm right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT