ADVERTISEMENT

“Crying girl” that TIME just used is of course based on a lie

we already know ninja is ok with plagiarism so he no doubt will find something to justify it.

I'm sure you dipshits think this justifies your insane disgusting views. newsflash: it doesn't even matter if this particular picture wasn't of the detention, because the Trump admin was too busy keeping reporters away from the facilities to take up to date pictures. Of course kids were crying, they were in a separate detention cell from their parents surrounded by people they've never seen before.

You really are subhuman trash for gloating over pictures of kids crying. Pathetic excuse for parents.

I'm sure you dipshits think this justifies your insane disgusting views. newsflash: it doesn't even matter if this particular picture wasn't of the detention, because the Trump admin was too busy keeping reporters away from the facilities to take up to date pictures. Of course kids were crying, they were in a separate detention cell from their parents surrounded by people they've never seen before.

You really are subhuman trash for gloating over pictures of kids crying. Pathetic excuse for parents.

Come on man, this is a singular event that is completely ridiculous for more reasons than I can count. Its ok to just laugh about it. I feel terrible for this little girl but that isnt what anybody is commenting on, its how the media who are supposed to be the 4th branch of government has completely failed at being objective. Its no different than laughing about how absurd faux news is.

Come on man, this is a singular event that is completely ridiculous for more reasons than I can count. Its ok to just laugh about it. I feel terrible for this little girl but that isnt what anybody is commenting on, its how the media who are supposed to be the 4th branch of government has completely failed at being objective. Its no different than laughing about how absurd faux news is.

I disagree. I see all kinds of moronic red hatters crowing about this one picture as if that justifies their position. Its disgusting. There 100% were children crying due to Trump's insane policy, it doesn't matter if one particular picture was taken during that process. Comparing this to fox news bullshit is just insulting.

triggered ninja lol

Haha so triggered I care about children not being horrifically tramautized because inbred fukstains like yourself don't like brown people. You got me so good.

Terrible piece of shit excuse for a father.

Died. Problem with this, you’re the problem.

Lefties: oh man, this TIME cover is everything. There’s so much truth in one cover. Absolutely represents everything we’ve been saying!

Also lefties: it’s just a dumb cover! Who cares if it’s based upon a lie? The message is what’s important! Trump the Nazi!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Haha so triggered I care about children not being horrifically tramautized because inbred fukstains like yourself don't like brown people. You got me so good.

Terrible piece of shit excuse for a father.

Do you spend any time worrying about citizens in the US? Illegal immigration is like what $100 billion loss to the US per year. Do you care about the US kids and their kids?

And you need to learn how to read, how many times do I have to tell you I don’t give a shit what your hypocritical ass thinks.

Politics over religion. Pathetic.
Lol at me being hypocritical . You are a disrespectful pos troll . Like a damn 11 year old kid . You really need to grow up at some point

Lol at me being hypocritical . You are a disrespectful pos troll . Like a damn 11 year old kid . You really need to grow up at some point

Everyone knows you’re a stand up guy. Anyone who would personally assault you in disgusting ways truly does need help

Jesus

You absolutely are a hypocrite, proven by your insane defense of literally the worst person on this board, and attacking anyone who dared to say something negative about him.

Also your silence in the cage thread was deafening.

Just a couple examples I can always provide more, not that facts would ever change your preconceived beliefs.

BT- you’re a good guy. Don’t let any loser anonymous trolls try to insult you. It’s sad that there are certain posters here that feel the need to spew hatred and insults.

They don’t matter anyways

BT- you’re a good guy. Don’t let any loser anonymous trolls try to insult you. It’s sad that there are certain posters here that feel the need to spew hatred and insults.

They don’t matter anyways

Says the guy who has been proven time and time again to be a literal lying sack of shit.

Why don't you keep telling us you don't have chemmie on ignore, and you didn't like his post, and you don't see the like that everyone else can clearly see.

You have some serious issues with reality.

The whole US media has misappropriated the supermajority of photos since late May, well after the April 9th policy went into effect. I was against the changes, but the US media has hit a new low.

I had dozens of friends that actually thought the 'cages' were real, and won't shut up about them. I got de-friended by 4-5 of them just in the past 2 weeks merely because I keep pointing out they are a false narrative.

At this rate, Trump's re-election is all but guaranteed. This is really going to backfire over the next couple of weeks, pretty badly too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT