ADVERTISEMENT

2017 AAC Bowl Performance

Vike Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2005
We had a pretty polarized conference this year, with several very good teams and several teams having down years. We ended up with 7 bowl teams though. I don't remember how we've done as a conference the last few years, but IIRC, not so hot. How do you all think we'll do as a conference this year? If Aresco wants this Pow6r campaign to have any weight, our conference has to perform well in these bowls.

Frisco Bowl
LA Tech (6-6) vs SMU (7-5)

Gasparilla Bowl
Temple (6-6) vs FIU (8-4)

Birmingham Bowl
Texas Tech (6-6) vs USF (9-2)

Hawaii Bowl

Fresno State (9-4) vs Houston (7-4)

Military Bowl
Virginia (6-6) vs Navy (6-5, Army/Navy Game nest weekend)

Liberty Bowl
Iowa State (7-5) v Memphis (10-2)

Peach Bowl
UCF (12-0) vs Auburn (10-3)

Temple and Navy are question marks to me, Houston might be a question mark also. Everyone else should win and the only question mark I have for our game is will the the coaches give our players 100% or will they be too concerned with poaching recruits.

I just hope usf doesn't get caught up in the "we have to play a crap team" letdown that we always get as an excuse when one of us kicks a P5's behind up and down the field.

I'm hoping that playing Hocutt's team will be all the motivation needed.

Temple and Navy are question marks to me, Houston might be a question mark also. Everyone else should win and the only question mark I have for our game is will the the coaches give our players 100% or will they be too concerned with poaching recruits.

I actually think Temple is going to wipe the floor with FIU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT