ADVERTISEMENT

2019 QB Recruit Decommits

giphy.gif

I mean.....I won't repeat what was said months ago about Dean but between McCrae finally getting more meaningful touches and this I'd say many of us saw what he is...I was a never a fan. Good luck to him in the Ivy if that's where he is headed.

Damn! We lost a career 4th stringer.... I’m worried

I'm not sure how you figure that, unless you were speaking prospectively in the future. He started at Tampa Catholic and is now starting at Hillsborough. Both teams made the playoffs. Extremely smart kid. He just got beat out by an equally smart, but more athletic, QB at Plant. That said, he is not the right QB for your system. He'll do well wherever he ends up, provided the next school isn't looking for a dual threat QB. Having that Yale offer in your back pocket doesn't suck.

I'm not sure how you figure that, unless you were speaking prospectively in the future. He started at Tampa Catholic and is now starting at Hillsborough. Both teams made the playoffs. Extremely smart kid. He just got beat out by an equally smart, but more athletic, QB at Plant. That said, he is not the right QB for your system. He'll do well wherever he ends up, provided the next school isn't looking for a dual threat QB. Having that Yale offer in your back pocket doesn't suck.

He lost his job at multiple places, and almost lost his job at his high school this year. I wasn't impressed with his tapes, and he seemed to be wrong for our scheme.

I wish him the best of luck, and I am sure he is going Ivy.

Damn.... I was looking forward to his sausage making skill set transitioning well to the football field. Bye Felicia

I wish him well. he probably would not have played for us. I know his HS coach. He is probably heading for the Ivy League. From what I hear he is a really smart kid.

UCF rushed for 400+ with Mack at the helm, including Mack's own 120. These are rushing numbers that coaches love. Heupel sounded thrilled with his performance. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back in on rushing packages. Especially with KZ dinged up.

UCF rushed for 400+ with Mack at the helm, including Mack's own 120. These are rushing numbers that coaches love. Heupel sounded thrilled with his performance. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back in on rushing packages. Especially with KZ already dinged up.

Return of the Wild Knight ?

Return of the Wild Knight ?
Wild Knight 2.0

Wouldn't be surprised if Heupel goes full blown shotgun option with Mack in 2020.

Tyson Summers tried to steer Ga Southern away from the SO, and got himself fired after a 2-10 finish last season. Now it's back and in one season GS is 7th in national rushing stats, and in contention for the conference 7-2. Amazing what a good scheme can accomplish in one season.

Tyson was a good DC at UCF. IMO

Last edited:
UCF rushed for 400+ with Mack at the helm, including Mack's own 120. These are rushing numbers that coaches love. Heupel sounded thrilled with his performance. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back in on rushing packages. Especially with KZ dinged up.

And the defense wouldn't catch on that it is a very obvious running play.......

And the defense wouldn't catch on that it is a very obvious running play.......
I'm sure they would recognize it, but recognizing and stopping are two different things.

Oklahoma knew Army would run on almost every play, but it still didn't stop Army from taking it to OT, including 339 yards rushing.

#25 App State knew not ranked Georgia Southern was going to run, but still took a 34-14 beat down, including 334 yards rushing.

It's the dream scheme, from the mind of Willie Fritz. Surprised more programs aren't using it. Willie's Tulane team just rushed for 400+ on the cows 41-15.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80'sKnight
He lost his job at multiple places, and almost lost his job at his high school this year. I wasn't impressed with his tapes, and he seemed to be wrong for our scheme.

I wish him the best of luck, and I am sure he is going Ivy.

Where did he lose his starting job?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT