ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election, who are you voting for? ***Anonymous voting***

Who are you voting for in the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Voted for Trump in 2016; voting for Trump 2020

• Votes for someone else (Hillary or 3rd party/write in) 2016; voting for Trump 2020

• Voted for Trump 2016; voting for Biden 2020

• Voted for Hillary 2016; Voting for Biden 2020

• Voting for Trump but saying Voting for Biden

• Voting for Biden but not telling anyone

• Voting for Trump but not telling anyone

• Didn’t vote 2016; Voting Trump 2020

• Didn’t vote 2016; Voting Biden 2020

• Voting 3rd Party 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Embarassed to admit you are maga trash or affraid to admit you are maga trash. Same difference to me.

So you don’t like anyone opposite the aisle “they are trash.”

you don’t like 3rd party because “they aren’t relevant”

How’s the Echochamber?

Im not scared to be ridiculed like you are. Because i dont suport an abhorrent human being who is harming marginalised communities. You, however, are.

Actually, Biden, based on his past quotes and alleged misconduct towards women is also an abhorrent human being. Your bias, however, will not let you see that your candidate is equally as flawed as trump.

So you don’t like anyone opposite the aisle “they are trash.”

you don’t like 3rd party because “they aren’t relevant”

How’s the Echochamber?
Yep, you’re trash when you speak to people the way that person speaks. Your opinions have zero merit when you reduce a conversation to name calling. You display yourself as ignorant and not worthy of having a conversation with.

Remind me when I ever said a 3rd party was irrelevant? You must have me confused with someone else.

Yep, you’re trash when you speak to people the way that person speaks. Your opinions have zero merit when you reduce a conversation to name calling. You display yourself as ignorant and not worthy of having a conversation with.

Remind me when I ever said a 3rd party was irrelevant? You must have me confused with someone else.

I think you misgrabbed my message. That was to Chicken.

Reactions: nosurf2day
Nosurf2day is used to going up against dozens or hundreds of fire breathing Dungeonites. Many with at least some intelligence. A fried chicken, ninja wannabe and Shookster are no match
Excellent addition to the board. We need at least 4 or 5 more idiot incel inbred morons that are so dumb that they don't know how stupid they are and put people on ignore because they are fragile little snowflakes to balance him out.

Nosurf2day is used to going up against dozens or hundreds of fire breathing Dungeonites. Many with at least some intelligence. A fried chicken, ninja wannabe and Shookster are no match
Doesn’t look like I have to worry about that sensitive nancy ninja. Once I explained to him that he lacked an understanding of the English language, he put me on ignore and dropped off the earth. Or one could hope. What a vile POS.

i bet he is a joy at birthday parties.

Update:

Total votes: 55
Trump: 23 (42%)
biden: 27 (49%) +7
Independent: 5

Doesn’t look like I have to worry about that sensitive nancy ninja. Once I explained to him that he lacked an understanding of the English language, he put me on ignore and dropped off the earth. Or one could hope. What a vile POS.

i bet he is a joy at birthday parties.
He’s @chemmie x 10

Wow that’s saying a lot, Chemmie is a choice individual. It doesn’t appear many like him. Can I be bold, despise him. And that clown is worse?

He sounds like an oxygen thief.

He's easily the worst poster I've ever come across on the boards in 20 years.

Why is my name in your mouth? Get off my nuts, meathead.

Feels good when a guy who has gotten openly angry at other people on this board, threatened people, and obviously lacks self control, doesn't like me. Is your wife picking out your clothes again? Gonna get bigmad again?

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Feels good when a guy who has gotten openly angry at other people on this board, threatened people, and obviously lacks self control, doesn't like me. Is your wife picking out your clothes again? Gonna get bigmad again?
Hahaha You’re a ****ing triggered clown POS. Newsflash, NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Since you want to bring up wives. I am confident that a tiny dcik jagoff like you has an ugly ass wife that is desperate to be with anyone. I mean, HTF can anyone deal with such a shitbag like you unless they are desperate.

or is it that your single because no woman in their right mind would be with such a vile disgusting person (i use that word lightly) such as yourself.

Do the world a favor and go hide under a rock next to the rest of your ilk.

And if you must know, yes, my wife does buy me clothes, probably like every other man’s wife you feckless POS.

Your the classic definition of a narcissist.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Hahaha You’re a ****ing triggered clown POS. Newsflash, NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Since you want to bring up wives. I am confident that a tiny dcik jagoff like you has an ugly ass wife that is desperate to be with anyone. I mean, HTF can anyone deal with such a shitbag like you unless they are desperate.

or is it that your single because no woman in their right mind would be with such a vile disgusting person (i use that word lightly) such as yourself.

Do the world a favor and go hide under a rock next to the rest of your ilk.

And if you must know, yes, my wife does buy me clothes, probably like every other man’s wife you feckless POS.

Your the classic definition of a narcissist.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

BIG-MAD.

:confused: You definitely have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what you have to say. Your opinions about anything are as valuable as the scum in the bottom of my trash can. You absolutely lack the ability to make me mad.

Honestly, I want to feel pity for you. However, a vile person such as yourself makes it impossible.

To be honest, IDGAF if you disappeared tomorrow. That’s how much you and your opinions mean to me.

[smoke]

Sounds like new guy is a another 85, a spineless little whiny bitch, too scared to sign up for the military or even admit he will vote for a dementia ridden racist, yet talks big talk online.

Why do these inbred morons have such an accurate stereotype?

Last edited:
Sounds like new guy is a another 85, a spineless little whiny bitch, too scared to sign up for the military yet talks big talk online.

Why do these inbred morons have such an accurate stereotype?
Uhh ohh...speaking without knowing what you’re saying just makes you look stupid. Congratulations for confirming your idiocy.

From what I can tell, you do this often so it comes as no surprise.

It just so happens that coincidently, today is my 28th year in the Army.

How’s the sole of your shoe taste?

But go ahead and you do you.

Curious if you have served as well or do you just beat your tiny chest tough guy?

Last edited:
Wow that’s saying a lot, Chemmie is a choice individual. It doesn’t appear many like him. Can I be bold, despise him. And that clown is worse?

He sounds like an oxygen thief.
Correct. @NinjaKnight is the most vile poster that I’ve ever seen or will ever see. He cannot be outdone naturally

I brought it up. I’ll take the credit. Just curious, why spend $99 a year (although low) just to be a vile person? Is that just who you are. Wonder how you got this far in real life. Your daily life must be full of chaos unless this internet thing is a complete facade

Excellent addition to the board. We need at least 4 or 5 more idiot incel inbred morons that are so dumb that they don't know how stupid they are and put people on ignore because they are fragile little snowflakes to balance him out.
typical right republican red hat response....just name call. Not one fact or anything useful in this reply. Typical.

Yeah, if only he was a saint like all of you guys spending time here bashing him.

Apparently personal insults only matter when a "leftie" makes them.

If both sides of the WC have you on ignore, you’re probably not a good person. First thing anyone says on here from Either side is Ninja gets ignored. That’s not a good look for him

If both sides of the WC have you on ignore, you’re probably not a good person. First thing anyone says on here from Either side is Ninja gets ignored. That’s not a good look for him
ROTFLMAO.

If Ninja was actually on 'ignore' the way you people claim, there wouldn't be little WC hissy fits like the one in this thread. :)

ROTFLMAO.

If Ninja was actually on 'ignore' the way you people claim, there wouldn't be little WC hissy fits like the one in this thread. :)

I don't know whether its disturbing or telling that you like what he has to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT