Game 5: Cincinnati vs. Temple | 3 p.m. | ESPN2

Game 6: Memphis vs. Game 2 winner | 7 p.m. | ESPNU

Game 7: Tulane vs. Game 3 winner | 9 p.m. | ESPNU

Semifinals | Saturday, March 11

Game 8: Game 4 winner vs. Game 5 winner | 3 p.m. | ESPN2

Game 9: Game 6 winner vs. Game 7 winner | 5 p.m. | ESPN2

Final | Sunday, March 12

Game 10: Semifinal Winners | 3:15 p.m. | ESPN

That's a bold prediction. Jan 8th UCF @SMU. 85-53 F. UCF killed them.

UCF favored by 7 points for this game.

I think we kill SMU again but get axed by Memphis in 2nd game.

Over/under on Fire Johnny Dawkin's post is set at 5 per day.

:p :p :p

The referees at Temple were horrible. Don’t expect that if we win today we’re gonna get any favorable calls against Memphis who is staying in the conference as we exit to the big 12.

The referees at Temple were horrible. Don’t expect that if we win today we’re gonna get any favorable calls against Memphis who is staying in the conference as we exit to the big 12.
I read online that college basketball refs don’t work for conferences. They work in regions and do multiple conferences.

I read online that college basketball refs don’t work for conferences. They work in regions and do multiple conferences.

That is right they will do multiple conferences but they r contracted with the individual conferences. At least that what I’m to understand.

That is right they will do multiple conferences but they r contracted with the individual conferences. At least that what I’m to understand.
So if they work for 4 conferences , the AAC telling them to make us lose wouldn’t work. The refs in Philly won’t be the same ones in Texas. Texas refs probably work for Big 12 as well. Maybe they are SMU fans but the AAC wanting us to lose won’t be a factor.

The usually pretty optimistic Marc Daniels sounds depressed and at times apathetic. “And UCF turns it over again… not sure what he was thinking there.”

Should be a fun matchup with Memphis with some of the off the court comments by players from both teams earlier this year.

Kendrick Davis wasn’t too happy about what CJ Kelly said after the UCF double OT win in Orlando and talked about it in his press conference leading up to the game at Memphis. Ironically Davis ended up getting injured in the first half of the 2nd matchup, which Memphis won at the very end.

Deandre Williams had a tough game after Davis went down, turning it over 8 times and often complaining about calls. I think Hendricks got in his head a bit, so that will be a fun matchup to watch.

Memphis at 7pm tomorrow.

Not a very encouraging win but we'll take it.
It might turn out to be a real good win. As they were down and they fought back. They’ve been taking some really close losses where the heart wasn’t there. Today was a lot different though. Even Horton played real well at the eight minute mark and on. If he plays like he did the first game against Memphis this could be real interesting. Maybe this win will give them confidence and they already know they could beat Memphis

Reactions: PositYourself
Great game. Gotta give the players n coaches credit for competing so hard with limited scoring from Hendricks. He is great but sometimes u don’t have it. Unfortunately today was that day for him. Doesn’t discount what he did this year n how talented he is. Great player

Kids played well n Johnny made some nice adjustments but Memphis just made some real tough shots. Was a bigtime game !! I

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT