ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

You gotta give ol' Joey credit, he's shown time and time again that he's an equal-opportunity Basher.

He can't stand either of 'em. Joe Biden and Boston.Knight.
Cry some more. Let your tds flow.

Hopefully they replace him sooner than later. As you’ve both shown time and time again; old people are fairly worthless.

Including trump.

I think Trump has affected your ability to think rationally. Your TDS is at such a level that anyone that bashes Biden (he sucks) is automatically a Trump supporter

Do better
He’s lost. Combination of old age, tds, and low IQ.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Cry some more. Let your tds flow.

Hopefully they replace him sooner than later. As you’ve both shown time and time again; old people are fairly worthless.

Including trump.
We had the best covid recovery in the world due to Biden's, policies, he has certainly not been worthless.

• Haha
I think Trump has affected your ability to think rationally. Your TDS is at such a level that anyone that bashes Biden (he sucks) is automatically a Trump supporter

Do better
Trump has affected everyone's ability to think rationally, because we all have to figure out how a bankrupt reality TV star was able to take over an entire political party and basically start a political cult. We don't live in rational times, so some irrational thought is gonna happen.

Trump has affected everyone's ability to think rationally, because we all have to figure out how a bankrupt reality TV star was able to take over an entire political party and basically start a political cult. We don't live in rational times, so some irrational thought is gonna happen.
All true. A lot of people voted for him in 2016 because they thought that he had good ideas and was a refreshing change from the establishment who represented average Americans.

Millions still believe it. The rational ones with independent thought have seen the light

Reactions: UCFKnightDiver
Sure, no problem.

Finland, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Netherlands.

I don't see a date on that (and possible I missed it) but those appear to be projections, so my guess is that list is old. The US is still 7th though, which is still very strong.

https://www.forbesindia.com/article/explainers/top-10-largest-economies-in-the-world/86159/1 this is from this month and has the US as the best economy in the world.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Listen up, kiddies, the United States of America has a two party system. if it's not one, it's the other.

Listen up kiddies: the tds-infused old man resorted to his famous technique of partially quoting someone when he's getting his old ass slapped around in a thread. You really are a disingenuous POS.

It sure as shit doesn't equal Trump if you aren't voting for him.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Listen up kiddies: the tds-infused old man resorted to his famous technique of partially quoting someone when he's getting his old ass slapped around in a thread.
Your are dissing Biden, Einstein. I don't give a rat's ass if you vote for Trump or not. Your posts are promoting his candidacy.

• Haha
Your are dissing Biden, Einstein. I don't give a rat's ass if you vote for Trump or not. Your posts are promoting his candidacy.

So, in your small brain, dissing BOTH Biden and Trump is promoting Trump's candidacy? Wow.

@Ucfmikes Congrats!!!! You are a fellow Maga hat supporter!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!!!!

You've reached an all-time stupid low, old man. Unplug your computer and take a lap.

BOTH? Where?

FFS. Are you really this fukcing stupid?

It's even funnier to see your old ass continually ignore the fact that Biden's brain is complete mush. Or when someone points it out, to watch you go into full twat mode and call people Maga hats and trumpsters because I guess that's all you've got.

Maybe one day you'll get into that little brain of yours that We.DO.NOT.LIKE.DONALD.TRUMP. I can't stand him. I spent the better portion of his presidency calling him an orange raccoon. Go ahead. Search it on here. He's a deplorable shit stain who belongs in jail. Biden's brain is also fuking mush. It's an embarrassment. Two things can be 100% true.

It's not much to ask that in a country of 330 million people, we expect more than two 80-year pieces of dog shit. Now, commence with your screeching about how mikes and I are red hats and Maga boys. It's so cute.

So, in your small brain, dissing BOTH Biden and Trump is promoting Trump's candidacy? Wow.

@Ucfmikes Congrats!!!! You are a fellow Maga hat supporter!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!!!!

You've reached an all-time stupid low, old man. Unplug your computer and take a lap.
I’m not voting for either of these idiots

Shuck only understands DEMS vs REPS. If you don't want his guy you must want the other. I for one want neither. Unfortunately unless dims put up someone else soon we have only the 2 bad choices that are being thrown at us. The Rep party doesn't want Trump, but the grass roots does, and the Rino's can't beat them out.
Problem is if Newsome is the new person, it is even worse than the current 2.

Shuck only understands DEMS vs REPS. If you don't want his guy you must want the other. I for one want neither. Unfortunately unless dims put up someone else soon we have only the 2 bad choices that are being thrown at us. The Rep party doesn't want Trump, but the grass roots does, and the Rino's can't beat them out.
Problem is if Newsome is the new person, it is even worse than the current 2.

Oh, you're not for either one?

ANOTHER VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!!

Looks like there are now three of us in here voting for Donald. Shooky is definitely bat shit triggered now.

Shuck only understands DEMS vs REPS. If you don't want his guy you must want the other.
Geez, I coulda sworn that if one party's candidate doesn't win, the other one does, am I wrong?
FFS. Are you really this fukcing stupid?
LMAO. Your lame "I don't like Trump" line doesn't fool anybody. Since I'm 'so fukcking stupid,' please point me to one of your Trump basher threads. I'll wait.

Geez, I coulda sworn that if one party's candidate doesn't win, the other one does, am I wrong?

LMAO. Your lame "I don't like Trump" line doesn't fool anybody. Since I'm 'so fukcking stupid,' please point me to one of your Trump basher threads. I'll wait.

Extra triggered tonight, aren't you old man?

Geez, I could have sworn that has nothing to do with me not voting for either candidate. You're still batting .000 here, dummy.

I've made countless anti-Trump posts over the past 8+ years. I am NOT doing your homework for you. I haven't wavered once from my dislike for him during that time and have maintained the same sentiment I had for him in 2016 when, GASP, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM, and in 2020 when, GASP, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN. I am sorry if you're too lazy or can't read.

I really and truly don't need to prove myself to you. Short of anyone holding a fake, bloody head of Trump and posting it on social media, you aren't satisfied with anything. Take it. Leave it. I really and truly could not care less.

Sorry to hear that Trump has fukced up your head so much

I really and truly don't need to prove myself to you.
If you have no proof, cancel your account and never post here again. Show us. Tick tock, tick tock.
Sorry to hear that Trump has fukced up your head so much
He'll be fukcing up your head too if the crazy bastard gets reelected.

No he won’t. You can’t cope. You’re having a meltdown

If shook boy melts down like this at the thought of Trump getting elected, imagine how batshit crazy he's going to be if he actually does. Hope he's up to date on whatever meds he has to take...

Reactions: Ucfmikes

I don't want Trump, But he is what I will have. It in the end will be a choice of 2, Trump or the Dim that gets there. If that Dim is Briben, count me out on cross over vote. If it was a moderate Democrat I might well vote for Democrat nominee, but that choice isn't going to happen. If my choices are Biden time, Harris, or Newsom I either have to vote Trump, or not vote, which as you say is a vote for Biden.

I don't want Trump, But he is what I will have. It in the end will be a choice of 2, Trump or the Dim that gets there. If that Dim is Briben, count me out on cross over vote.
Yeah, democracy is overrated. Screw The American Way, Do it like Putin. His #1 rival died in prison last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT