ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

what's a typical day look like for you? here's my guess:

10am: wake up
10:30 am: reddit and toaster strudels
11am: take ativan because accidentally saw Trump's name on a headline
12pm: try to gaslight estranged relatives and former friends via phone call
1pm: haircut with wife (same cut btw)
2pm: turkey sandwich & soup at panera. ask the cashier if they changed the recipe on the chicken noodle because its much spicier than usual. berate her for not wearing a mask
3pm: more reddit. forgot to end post in italics, pop another ativan to cope with the crushing mistake
4pm: strongly worded email to SSA about the timing of latest check
5pm: work yourself into a tizzy thinking about 2016, exchange erotic photos with @NinjaKnight
6pm: wine o'clock! beringer white zin with a splash of capri sun
7pm: ham and cheese hot pocket while staring at photos of jimmy carter
8pm: pour up another white zin, time to head to the political subforum of a directional schools football team thousands of miles away from where you live
12am: feeling victorious after a job well done, time to fire up Disney+
1am: yell at wife for not telling you when to close your eyes on the scary parts
2am: think about MAGA cult some more. ponder if they're gangstalking you or not. pop 3 ativan and a melatonin gummy

repeat

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: goodknightfl
what's a typical day look like for you? here's my guess:

10am: wake up
10:30 am: reddit and toaster strudels
11am: take ativan because accidentally saw Trump's name on a headline
12pm: try to gaslight estranged relatives and former friends via phone call
1pm: haircut with wife (same cut btw)
2pm: turkey sandwich & soup at panera. ask the cashier if they changed the recipe on the chicken noodle because its much spicier than usual. berate her for not wearing a mask
3pm: more reddit. forgot to end post in italics, pop another ativan to cope with the crushing mistake
4pm: strongly worded email to SSA about the timing of latest check
5pm: work yourself into a tizzy thinking about 2016, exchange erotic photos with @NinjaKnight
6pm: wine o'clock! beringer white zin with a splash of capri sun
7pm: ham and cheese hot pocket while staring at photos of jimmy carter
8pm: pour up another white zin, time to head to the political subforum of a directional schools football team thousands of miles away from where you live
12am: feeling victorious after a job well done, time to fire up Disney+
1am: yell at wife for not telling you when to close your eyes on the scary parts
2am: think about MAGA cult some more. ponder if they're gangstalking you or not. pop 3 ativan and a melatonin gummy

repeat

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 😭 😭

Singularly, one of the funniest posts in the history of the cooler.

Lmao!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Singularly, one of the funniest posts in the history of the cooler.

Lmao!
I'm not surprised 85 find's our resident incel's 3rd grade attempt at humor funny. I thought you were more smarter than this. I've taken shits were more intelligent than the stuff I used to read from him before blocking. Do better.

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

I'm not surprised 85 find's our resident incel's 3rd grade attempt at humor funny. I thought you were more smarter than this. I've taken shits were more intelligent than the stuff I used to read from him before blocking. Do better.

Looks like he touched a nerve?

Sorry you are humorless. It was 100% funny.

Just trying to give the people what they want, since evidently elementary school humor equivalent to a chimp shitting out orange peels on a keyboard is hilarious.
Oh ok. 👌 I can help you out there.

Which part of his post frosted your pussy the most?

Be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
What are you even talking about? The post? You do know the meaning of "ignore" right? It means I'm not reading inbred stuff from a self admitted incel.

So wait: you didn't read it, have no clue what was said, but you're triggered about it and decide to act out as a result and respond?

Wow. Bold move.

giphy.gif

So wait: you didn't read it, have no clue what was said, but you're triggered about it and decide to act out as a result and respond?

Wow. Bold move.

giphy.gif

Just trying to be a bro and look out for you, if you are agreeing with 85 and a self admitted incel I figured you needed some help. Apologies, please continue rolling in literal shit.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Just trying to be a bro and look out for you, if you are agreeing with 85 and a self admitted incel I figured you needed some help. Apologies, please continue rolling in literal shit.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I get it. You feel totally stupid for getting triggered over something you didn't read. Keep on raging. It's really cute.

Triggered, raging blah blah blah. How many more boring right wing buzz words can you toss in when you lack an actual point?

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

I'm not sure what's frosted your pussy more: not reading something or being called out for not reading something. It's neck in neck as we speak, however...

*Neck and neck.

Careful, the inbred incel is rubbing off on you.

*finds

Careful. The inbred incel is rubbing off on you...

I'll give you a pass on the more smarter bit.

There was a big controversy in the media this weekend over what Trump meant when he said there would be “a bloodbath” if he loses the election. A bunch of Trump apologists were quick to point out he was referring to the American auto industry.

Whichever way you wish to interpret that remark, NOBODY in the media mentioned that at the same rallyhe referred to the Jan 6th rioters who went to prison as “hostages“ who he’ll release once he is re-elected.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
The blood bath comment was exactly what his supporters said it was. He was talking about China building and flooding the country with EV's built in Mexico. The dems and press need to point out stupid thing he says rather than trying to make simple true statements into something they are not.

That said I am so old I remember when Nebraska was an AAU blue blood program.

There was a big controversy in the media this weekend over what Trump meant when he said there would be “a bloodbath” if he loses the election. A bunch of Trump apologists were quick to point out he was referring to the American auto industry.

Whichever way you wish to interpret that remark, NOBODY in the media mentioned that at the same rallyhe referred to the Jan 6th rioters who went to prison as “hostages“ who he’ll release once he is re-elected.

Trump is a doofus, and so are the people trying to make that remark into something it's not. The guy gives the media a lie or a stupid comment daily, yet they're trying to make "bloodbath" into something it's not. It was clearly said within the context of the US auto market.

You idiots are just giving the Trump fans something they really want - proof that the media is "against him" and the enemy or whatever.

Trump is a doofus, and so are the people trying to make that remark into something it's not. The guy gives the media a lie or a stupid comment daily, yet they're trying to make "bloodbath" into something it's not. It was clearly said within the context of the US auto market.
I found the weekend talking heads arguing over the meaning of Trump's use of the word, "bloodbath," beyond bizzare. I'm perfectly fine with accepting his spin. But that doesn't change the fact that he's calling the Jan. 6th rioters in prison for their crimes "hostages." That's been going on at every one of his rallys! Where is the outrage over THAT?!?
But Trump says 50 other dangerous things at every Saturday rally and it is rarely reported
BINGO!!!

But Trump says 50 other dangerous things at every Saturday rally and it is rarely reported

Then report on it. I agree. That's my point - there is a plethora of concerning shit said at virtually every Trump rally, hence there's no need to fabricate stuff like this "bloodbath" hysteria.

It's just done for the dimwits like Shuckster whose day revolves around clenching a fist at Trump headlines.

Then report on it. I agree. That's my point - there is a plethora of concerning shit said at virtually every Trump rally, hence there's no need to fabricate stuff like this "bloodbath" hysteria.

It's just done for the dimwits like Shuckster whose day revolves around clenching a fist at Trump headlines.
Agreed, but the word bloodbath should be removed from the Trump vocabulary if he had any sense of self-control or awareness based on his history.

Why give anyone any reason to scrutinize his every word. Be presidential for once in your life and stop talking like a moron.

The man simply doesn’t get it and he doesn’t care.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

WTF? You AGREED with my take. If you can't resist insulting me, at least pick a topic we disagree on,

Agreed, but the word bloodbath should be removed from the Trump vocabulary if he had any sense of self-control or awareness based on his history.

Why give anyone any reason to scrutinize his every word. Be presidential for once in your life and stop talking like a moron.

The man simply doesn’t get it and he doesn’t care.

He has no self control. He has the emotional stability of a 3 year old, which is why he couldn't resist the urge to invent the lie that 2020 was "stolen" from him.

Good parents spend countless hours teaching their kids how to be honest and how to graciously accept losing, only to find a Presidential candidate who is the equivalent of a screaming toddler with their fingers in their ears.

He has no self control. He has the emotional stability of a 3 year old, which is why he couldn't resist the urge to invent the lie that 2020 was "stolen" from him.

Good parents spend countless hours teaching their kids how to be honest and how to graciously accept losing, only to find a Presidential candidate who is the equivalent of a screaming toddler with their fingers in their ears.
Agreed. Smart folks figured out Trump and his schtick years ago.

What I find mindboggling is the number of Americans who STILL support the guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT