ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

People opining about voter apathy with a batsh*t crazy autocrat on the ballot display a breathtaking level of cluelessness.

You could argue they are worse than the MAGA cultists themselves---at least those nutjobs are fully aware of what they are doing.

Yes. Totally clueless. People who aren't excited about two octogenarian shit stains. Whatever are they thinking.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People opining about voter apathy with a batsh*t crazy autocrat on the ballot display a breathtaking level of cluelessness.

You could argue they are worse than the MAGA cultists themselves---at least those nutjobs are fully aware of what they are doing.
Yep. The GOP is openly advertising they want to end democracy and people on here are like "yeah but biden is a couple years older than trump so I'm ok with killing our Republic"

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Yep. The GOP is openly advertising they want to end democracy and people on here are like "yeah but biden is a couple years older than trump so I'm ok with killing our Republic"
Nobody here is like that. I’m not voting for Trump and either is KnighttimeJoe

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

If you aren't voting for Trump and also not voting for Biden, you are 100% AOK with killing our Republic. You might as well wipe your ass with the Constitution.

Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Cool, I don't like either candidate either, but I understand that the negative consequences of one far outweigh the negative consequences of the other for the long term stability and standing of our nation.

Reactions: DaShuckster
If you aren't voting for Trump and also not voting for Biden, you are 100% AOK with killing our Republic. You might as well wipe your ass with the Constitution.

Fact.
I voted 3rd party when Trump beat Hillary, learned my lesson then. Crossed the line for Biden after that, now I have to do it again. Wanted Haley, thought she could win the whole thing. I just don't understand the masses.
Is there anybody on this board voting for Trump? The first time he won, I didn't know many people that spoke out for him, they kept quiet and later revealed they voted for him.

I voted 3rd party when Trump beat Hillary, learned my lesson then. Crossed the line for Biden after that, now I have to do it again. Wanted Haley, thought she could win the whole thing. I just don't understand the masses.
Is there anybody on this board voting for Trump? The first time he won, I didn't know many people that spoke out for him, they kept quiet and later revealed they voted for him.
Exact same

...The first time he won, I didn't know many people that spoke out for him, they kept quiet and later revealed they voted for him.

I suppose this statement is a function of your geographic location and/or personal network. I observed a much more radical/excited base for Trump vs Biden, similar to optics of Obama's base vs McCain's.

Reactions: Twelfth Knight
Need to get off the 2 party dominated system if these are the best 2 options available in the entire country.
Ooooh, the problem is the 2 party system, huh? :rolleyes:
Something's wrong here.
No sh*t Sherlock.

The problem is that True Conservatives have had their party hijacked by Donald Trump and his looney MAGA cult. Face it, Trump knows diddily squat about conservative values. He's a wannabe authoritarian addicted to the power and daily, non-stop attention the Presidency gives him.

Yes. Totally clueless. People who aren't excited about two octogenarian shit stains. Whatever are they thinking.

Joe Lieberman said yesterday that No Labels is preparing their ticket. Don’t care who it is, I’ll vote for that candidate.

Ooooh, the problem is the 2 party system, huh? :rolleyes:

No sh*t Sherlock.

The problem is that True Conservatives have had their party hijacked by Donald Trump and his looney MAGA cult. Face it, Trump knows diddily squat about conservative values. He's a wannabe authoritarian addicted to the power and daily, non-stop attention the Presidency gives him.
Your response does not address my 2-party system comment, but does seem to contribute to the divisiveness both parties have leaned into to increase turnout.

LOL! Yeah, Scranton Joe is SUCH a wild leftie. :)
Since UCFKnight85 has indicated he thinks Joe IS a wild leftie, perhaps he can share with us all the crazyass, left-wing policies that make the President as equally bad as Trump

Inquiring minds want to know.
can’t believe the RNC is letting Lara Trump run it
That's straight out of the corrupt Trump playbook.

Biden is center right in any western European country.
Only in America or a Middle East theocracy would he be considered far left.
Exactly. Posters like UCFKnight85 have a warped view of right/left politics in today's Trumpworld. Hell, if Ronald Reagan was alive today, I swear HE would be labelled a leftie by today's MAGA crowd.

Exactly. Posters like UCFKnight85 have a warped view of right/left politics in today's Trumpworld. Hell, if Ronald Reagan was alive today, I swear HE would be labelled a leftie by today's MAGA crowd.

Aw, are you triggered since I disliked your posts?

Reactions: thall__
So I just had a family member tell me she can't vote for Biden because he kept looking at his watch when dead servicemen (from Afghanistan?) were being unloaded from a plane. That he was disrespectful but she has seen Trump and Melania standing straight and tall all through a military ceremony.
She will tell anybody that she doesn't know much about politics. I am frustrated that her vote counts as much as mine. But I know other people know more about politics than I do so ...

Cool, I don't like either candidate either, but I understand that the negative consequences of one far outweigh the negative consequences of the other for the long term stability and standing of our nation.
That is true for most voting. Just which one is worse is the question.
For some it is Frump, and for others it is Briben.

...which one is worse is the question. For some it is Frump, and for others it is Briben.
Briben? LOL Oh yeah, I forgot, the $5 million dollars bribe Joe was accused of taking by a "creditable FBI source." Thia "reliable source" gave Hannity and his Fox friends a lot to talk about and gave the House Republicans an impeachment inquiry.

But their Golden Boy Informant turned out to be a fcuking Russian spy who is now sitting in prison. The judge denied bail because it was feared he'd head home to Mother Russia. Good one, Hannity. Good one, House Republicans. Good one, "gullableknightfl"

You have to be dense to think all these Businesses were paying Jim and Hunter millions for nothing when they had o experience in the fields they were working. Joe said he never met or talked with any of them. That is a bold faced lie, he met many, talked on phone with many and texted with many. Now maybe there was nothing going on there, but excuse me if I doubt it. Timelines hint very strongly there was BS in the air, not proof, but surely suspicious.

You have to be dense to think all these Businesses were paying Jim and Hunter millions for nothing when they had o experience in the fields they were working.
Brother Jim and son Hunter are not the first or likely the last family members to profit off the Presidency. Anybody here remember Billy Beer? :) Hell, Trump's son-in-law made the biggest deal of all time with the Saudis! Where's your hand-wringing about that??!?

But the House's impeachment "inquiry" is regarding President Biden. The only evidence that Joe took a bribe sprang from the House's 'compelling' testimony provided by a 'trustworthy' FBI informant -- behind bars charged with being a Russian spy.

I don't want him impeached. I also don't want him reelected.
We get it. You want some magical fairy to fly in and sprinkle some pixie dust all over the 2024 POTUS campaign and give you somebody from out of the blue who'll crush both Biden and Trump.

Good luck with that.

We get it. You want some magical fairy to fly in and sprinkle some pixie dust all over the 2024 POTUS campaign and give you somebody from out of the blue who'll crush both Biden and Trump.

Good luck with that.
what's a typical day look like for you? here's my guess:

10am: wake up
10:30 am: reddit and toaster strudels
11am: take ativan because accidentally saw Trump's name on a headline
12pm: try to gaslight estranged relatives and former friends via phone call
1pm: haircut with wife (same cut btw)
2pm: turkey sandwich & soup at panera. ask the cashier if they changed the recipe on the chicken noodle because its much spicier than usual. berate her for not wearing a mask
3pm: more reddit. forgot to end post in italics, pop another ativan to cope with the crushing mistake
4pm: strongly worded email to SSA about the timing of latest check
5pm: work yourself into a tizzy thinking about 2016, exchange erotic photos with @NinjaKnight
6pm: wine o'clock! beringer white zin with a splash of capri sun
7pm: ham and cheese hot pocket while staring at photos of jimmy carter
8pm: pour up another white zin, time to head to the political subforum of a directional schools football team thousands of miles away from where you live
12am: feeling victorious after a job well done, time to fire up Disney+
1am: yell at wife for not telling you when to close your eyes on the scary parts
2am: think about MAGA cult some more. ponder if they're gangstalking you or not. pop 3 ativan and a melatonin gummy

repeat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT