ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

so let me get this straight.

you dislike Biden more than Trump, but you dislike R's more than D's.

so it would then follow that you like Trump more than you like the average R, yet every post of yours is crying about how much you hate Trump.

you don't even know what you think.

Where is Adolf Shooky in this movie?

what a crazy myth. But not to crazy MAGA idiots
main-qimg-b6fddd3d94aded7b7ba69a8c26e31a65

Brave of you to not #BelieveAllWomen !

• Wow
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Joe sounds near death and Trump is lying at record pace
Yep basically. Horrid for the country. Biden needed to come out strong to try to win back the disenfranchised democrats. Instead he is anything but that. He’s slurring, flubbing, and freezing up. It doesn’t matter right now that everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is a lie. All that matters tonight is the optics and Biden is sabotaging any chance he had.

That was painful to watch, but I kept watching because I feel like it could be a pivotal point in American history. Biden obviously didn’t do anything to disprove everyone’s fears about his mental state (but his policy stuff was much better than Trump), while Trump did nothing to disprove that he’s a terrible person and that he’s a pathological liar. The question is… is it at all realistic to be able to replace Biden on the ticket at this point in time? I think the Democratic Party failed tremendously over the last 4 years by not planning for the next cycle, trying to prop up a fresh young candidate. Instead it’s damage control. And the country is going to be worse off for it.

Where was this during the debate? He sounded 100 times better and stronger right after, just talking off the cuff.

Where was this during the debate? He sounded 100 times better and stronger right after, just talking off the cuff.
adrenaline kicked in and gave the drugs for one last little push. I thought Trump won the debate, and Biden was better than I expected. Sounds like others saw him as worse than I did. The Dems will replace him and then your vote really won't matter, You will be picking the Elites choice for the job. Never allow the minions to decide things.

How much is Trump up in the polls now???

If last night didn't reinforce that Biden and the Dems are toast come November if he stays on the ticket, I don't know what will.

That was painful to watch, but I kept watching because I feel like it could be a pivotal point in American history. Biden obviously didn’t do anything to disprove everyone’s fears about his mental state (but his policy stuff was much better than Trump), while Trump did nothing to disprove that he’s a terrible person and that he’s a pathological liar. The question is… is it at all realistic to be able to replace Biden on the ticket at this point in time? I think the Democratic Party failed tremendously over the last 4 years by not planning for the next cycle, trying to prop up a fresh young candidate. Instead it’s damage control. And the country is going to be worse off for it.
It is the reason for all the Super delegates. They can drop him anytime they wish. They need to 25th him before the convention, Problem is then Kamala is prez and they hate that idea, and she would be hard not to put in at convention. It will be interesting to see who Swamp wants to replace Joe who the people voted to be the nominee. Biggest loser no matter what is the country.

Has anyone checked to see if Shookster can locate in Canada the same mental health facilities he current resides in in?

Just planning ahead for his December move.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
"but, ummm, he's a liar! i wont tell you how, just believe me"

nice argument retards!
Considering the only purpose you have on this board is to be a troll behind 100 different screen names, you'd think you'd actually be halfway decent at it by now. Yet, there is never a shred of any sort of wit or originality. Maybe take a break, get some fresh air, and work on your material a bit my guy. I'm not against a good clever troll, but your stuff is on about a 5th grade level.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Considering the only purpose you have on this board is to be a troll behind 100 different screen names, you'd think you'd actually be halfway decent at it by now. Yet, there is never a shred of any sort of wit or originality. Maybe take a break, get some fresh air, and work on your material a bit my guy. I'm not against a good clever troll, but your stuff is on about a 5th grade level.
wrong. i'm a cherished pillar of the community because i routinely shove the wanna-be bullies in their locker.

people like you are my biggest fans. your worldview is a disney movie, and without me you wouldn't have your thanos to reee and piss yourself over.

thanks for continuing to think about me!

wrong. i'm a cherished pillar of the community because i routinely shove the wanna-be bullies in their locker.

people like you are my biggest fans. your worldview is a disney movie, and without me you wouldn't have your thanos to reee and piss yourself over.

thanks for continuing to think about me!
That's a little better, not great, but definitely improvement. See, all it takes is a little effort.

If Joe Biden cared about America, he would step down. The vote for Biden to stop Trump ship sailed last night.

He doesn’t know where he is. He drops or doesn’t drop based upon what Jill wants and she wants to stay in power, so the shit show marches on.

If Joe Biden cared about America, he would step down. The vote for Biden to stop Trump ship sailed last night.
This x 1000.

People can say Trump is a liar. Duh. We all knew that.

What no one wanted to admit on the left was that last night, Biden proved himself incapable of a second term. It was more damaging than any lies Donald told, and that’s saying a lot.

This x 1000.

People can say Trump is a liar. Duh. We all knew that.

What no one wanted to admit on the left was that last night, Biden proved himself incapable of a second term. It was more damaging than any lies Donald told, and that’s saying a lot.
Just freaking step down and that will be his legacy. Saved America twice from Trump.

Let someone else save us from Trump. ANYONE. It won’t be Joe Biden this time

Just freaking step down and that will be his legacy. Saved America twice from Trump.
There will certainly be a lot of behind-the-scenes discussions going on this coming week after Joe's performance last night.

I don't think anybody expected the debate to showcase either candidate. But most folks expected to at least see "State-of-the-Union Joe" last night. But what we got instead was God-awful by any assessment.

After a horrible start, the Mrs and I thought Joe would rebound when the topic turned to the ending of Roe v Wade. But for some bizarro reason, Joe took his time on the topic to mention a woman who was killed by an illegal immigrant.
Seriously, WTF???!?

Our whole fcuking political system needs a major overhaul. I cannot believe we're all in this situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT