ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

There will certainly be a lot of behind-the-scenes discussions going on this coming week after Joe's performance last night.

I don't think anybody expected the debate to showcase either candidate. But most folks expected to at least see "State-of-the-Union Joe" last night. But what we got instead was God-awful by any assessment.

After a horrible start, the Mrs and I thought Joe would rebound when the topic turned to the ending of Roe v Wade. But for some bizarro reason, Joe took his time on the topic to mention a woman who was killed by an illegal immigrant.
Seriously, WTF???!?

Our whole fcuking political system needs a major overhaul. I cannot believe we're all in this situation.

A month ago you were in absolute hysterics when many of us said we aren’t voting for either of these shitbags. Now you’re pretending like you aren’t sucking at Biden’s tit since even devoted cult members like you can’t spin last nights shit show.

🤡

Told you guys

“The greatest public service Mr. Biden can now perform is to announce that he will not continue to run for re-election. As it stands, the president is engaged in a reckless gamble. There are Democratic leaders better equipped to present clear, compelling and energetic alternatives to a second Trump presidency. There is no reason for the party to risk the stability and security of the country by forcing voters to choose between Mr. Trump’s deficiencies and those of Mr. Biden. It’s too big a bet to simply hope Americans will overlook or discount Mr. Biden’s age and infirmity that they see with their own eyes,” the Times also said.

Told you guys

“The greatest public service Mr. Biden can now perform is to announce that he will not continue to run for re-election. As it stands, the president is engaged in a reckless gamble. There are Democratic leaders better equipped to present clear, compelling and energetic alternatives to a second Trump presidency. There is no reason for the party to risk the stability and security of the country by forcing voters to choose between Mr. Trump’s deficiencies and those of Mr. Biden. It’s too big a bet to simply hope Americans will overlook or discount Mr. Biden’s age and infirmity that they see with their own eyes,” the Times also said.

These idiots said nothing that you and I haven’t said over the course of the past year. Of course, when you and I said it, it was met with claims that we were nothing but MAGA bag holders by the usual suspects around here.

I’d ask for an apology, but I know that I’m never going to get it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
A month ago you were in absolute hysterics when many of us said we aren’t voting for either of these shitbags. Now you’re pretending like you aren’t sucking at Biden’s tit since even devoted cult members like you can’t spin last nights shit show.
I'm not pretending anything. Rest assured I'm voting for Biden. I'm just pissed that in a country as great as ours, we find ourselves in this embarrassing mess.

Dementia assured I'm voting for Biden

laugh-goodfellas.gif

Just such a sad state of affairs of our broken system that these two are what we have to choose from. Even the third party candidate is a bit of a whacko too.

Back in 2020, I pulled for Amy Klobuchar to be the nominee. I thought she was the one with the best chance to make America sane again, and she has a good record. I wish I could say that she’d be a good person to replace Biden with now, but she has not been much in the way of public-facing over the last 4 years, so I don’t think she has the name recognition to be a successful emergency replacement at this point. I guess it’s Whitmer or Newsome?

I'm not pretending anything. Rest assured I'm voting for Biden. I'm just pissed that in a country as great as ours, we find ourselves in this embarrassing mess.
I see the eyes of Right-wing pundits light up when they see President Biden's low poll numbers! Whoohoo, they think, he's dead-meat to either DeSantis or Trump in 2024! Right?

Be careful. It's all a mirage. Nothing could be further from the truth. Back in the old days, Biden (like Jimmy Carter against Reagan) might've gotten whupped up on after a four year-term featuring rising inflation numbers. But it ain't happening in 2024.

The GOP's batsh*t craziness makes a Biden second-term a sure thing. We live in an age where being old and boring is REASSURING to the majority of American voters. :)
Boy, this shit aged like milk. I especially like your last paragraph. Maybe one of these days you’ll realize your view of the world from your Nebraska couch ain’t remotely close to reality.

Lololololllllllllll

Just such a sad state of affairs of our broken system that these two are what we have to choose from. Even the third party candidate is a bit of a whacko too.

Back in 2020, I pulled for Amy Klobuchar to be the nominee. I thought she was the one with the best chance to make America sane again, and she has a good record. I wish I could say that she’d be a good person to replace Biden with now, but she has not been much in the way of public-facing over the last 4 years, so I don’t think she has the name recognition to be a successful emergency replacement at this point. I guess it’s Whitmer or Newsome?

LOL. How is it going to look if they completely dismiss Kamala in favor of Newsom and Whitmer? I am no fan of Harris, but her spot on the ticket was to capture the black/women demographic. They would be completely alienating one end of that.

Blacks in this country already don't show up to vote/are dubious about the process. Sure, let's bypass the black lady who the left used in 2020! Bold strategy...

To say that the left is in a bit of a pickle right now is an understatement.

I guess it’s Whitmer or Newsome?
It's President Biden. He has the delegates. The only way it's not is if he willingly releases them. Yesterday he said that ain't happening.
Boy, this shit aged like milk.
Dispite his Thursday night performance, Biden will win because of who he's running against. You can jump for joy and give the board a "Lololololllllllllll" if Trump wins in November. But the truth of the matter is, if that happens we will all be royally fcuked.

Dispite his Thursday night performance, Biden will win because of who he's running against. You can jump for joy and give the board a "Lololololllllllllll" if Trump wins in November. But the truth of the matter is, if that happens we will all be royally fcuked.

"Dispite." lmao.

"Biden will win..."

giphy.gif

LOL. How is it going to look if they completely dismiss Kamala in favor of Newsom and Whitmer? I am no fan of Harris, but her spot on the ticket was to capture the black/women demographic. They would be completely alienating one end of that.

Blacks in this country already don't show up to vote/are dubious about the process. Sure, let's bypass the black lady who the left used in 2020! Bold strategy...

To say that the left is in a bit of a pickle right now is an understatement.
more my preference than reality

You are right . The reaction would be as toxic as the discussion of a certain WNBA rookie that hits logo threes if Whitmer bypassed Harris.

The only scenario where it would work without backlash is Harris herself bowing out or potentially taking a Supreme Court seat if Sotomayor retires.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
more my preference than reality

You are right . The reaction would be as toxic as the discussion of a certain WNBA rookie that hits logo threes if Whitmer bypassed Harris.

The only scenario where it would work without backlash is Harris herself bowing out or potentially taking a Supreme Court seat if Sotomayor retires.
It’s a tough call, for sure. All of this is predicated on Biden agreeing not to run, which I don’t think he will do. And there is no way in hell they 25th amendment him.

The surest way to a Trump victory is letting Joe run. And getting him off the ticket is going to be hard. I think this might come down to what the donors, at least the major ones, want to do. If the tide starts to turn against other Democrats in Congress in key races, you’re going to start to hear a lot of noise.

It’s a tough call, for sure. All of this is predicated on Biden agreeing not to run, which I don’t think he will do. And there is no way in hell they 25th amendment him.

The surest way to a Trump victory is letting Joe run. And getting him off the ticket is going to be hard. I think this might come down to what the donors, at least the major ones, want to do. If the tide starts to turn against other Democrats in Congress in key races, you’re going to start to hear a lot of noise.
The country is doomed if he doesn’t step down.

The options are Crazy Trump, Brain dead or dead Biden, or Harris.

They were keeping Harris on so that Biden could win, step down in February, and they could all pat themselves on the back for making dipshit Kamala Harris the first female president in history.

I bet that was the plan and now it’s going to blow up in their face.

They were keeping Harris on so that Biden could win, step down in February, and they could all pat themselves on the back for making dipshit Kamala Harris the first female president in history.

I bet that was the plan and now it’s going to blow up in their face.

It is realllly going to blow up if they replace the ticket with two people other than Kamala. You think blacks in this country will simply look past that like it's NBFD?

Her place on the ticket was 100% the Dems looking at the Alabama Senate race with Roy Moore and seeing how black women influenced that vote. They will see this as nothing more than the left using her for political gain and passing her off when they're done.

As I said, the Dems are in a real self-inflicted pickle here...

It is realllly going to blow up if they replace the ticket with two people other than Kamala. You think blacks in this country will simply look past that like it's NBFD?

Her place on the ticket was 100% the Dems looking at the Alabama Senate race with Roy Moore and seeing how black women influenced that vote. They will see this as nothing more than the left using her for political gain and passing her off when they're done.

They could go Pritzker and try to increase the Jewish vote.

the rumors in 2020 were Klobuchar or Whitmer were the favorites for VP but Whitmer would possibly turn it down to go for another Gov term. I think George Floyd happening pushed Kamala up the list late bc Jill Biden doesn’t like her and was rumored to be against the pick at the time.

the rumors in 2020 were Klobuchar or Whitmer were the favorites for VP but Whitmer would possibly turn it down to go for another Gov term. I think George Floyd happening pushed Kamala up the list late bc Jill Biden doesn’t like her and was rumored to be against the pick at the time.
That’s interesting. I hadn't heard that. Most of what I read was about the Alabama senate race and trying to get blacks out to vote. They didn’t show up for Hillary in 2016 and it was a real problem.

the Dems are in a real self-inflicted pickle here...
Yeah, those Dems should've been smart like the GOP and nominated a convicted felon who cheated to win in 2016 and who orchestrated an insurrection after losing in 2020. :rolleyes:

Biden would likely lose in November if the GOP had gone with a semi-sane candidate like Nicky Haley. But knowing all his garbage, they still went with Trump, the one candidate who'll lose to him yet again.

Yeah, those Dems should've been smart like the GOP and nominated a convicted felon who cheated to win in 2016 and who orchestrated an insurrection after losing in 2020. :rolleyes:

Biden would likely lose in November if the GOP had gone with a semi-sane candidate like Nicky Haley. But knowing all his garbage, they still went with Trump, the one candidate who'll lose to him yet again.
I love when your brain malfunctions and you double down with your idiocy. I sincerely hope for the sake of your family that you seek the help you need to get you through November when Trump beats the only person on the planet more braindead than you.

I would usually dismiss anything Tucker says but this lines up w what O’Reilly pretty much said over the weekend too. I don’t doubt that Bill has contacts in NYC that know what donors are saying . and Jill doing this over the weekend…

Hopefully this decision wakes people up to how crazy the GOP has become.
you and your gang of retard boyfriends have been bleating this mindless drivel since the mueller investigation.

you're like a crazy ex wife who keeps calling the cops on your ex husband, expecting everyone to rally around you just because the cops answered the phone.

go lose some weight, big girl

you and your gang of retard boyfriends have been bleating this mindless drivel since the mueller investigation.

you're like a crazy ex wife who keeps calling the cops on your ex husband, expecting everyone to rally around you just because the cops answered the phone.

go lose some weight, big girl
Great post, thanks for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT