ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

The whole decade-long approach of Trump is worn out. It's basically this:

-the immigrants are coming to kill you
-they took yer yobs
-this country is a disgusting despot of shit that only I can fix
-do you have decent recipe for dogs

And yet, I still predict a tight election that she squeaks out followed by a 6 January 2.0. Book it.

-they took yer yobs

And yet, I still predict a tight election that she squeaks out followed by a 6 January 2.0. Book it.
I was going to vote for Harris, but have to vote for Trump now, because if I don't, immigrants will come to my town and eat my dog.

Last edited:
On a scale of retarded, with one being Corky from life goes on and 10 being Walz’s test tube experiment, this was a 13. Congrats! When you get angry., you get lame. But I will continue to pray for you.

Prayers up!!!

Your guy Donny thinks windmills cause cancer and wants to make mongoloid babies with his daughter. You should prob sit this one out Joe

-they took yer yobs

Yeah this 100%. I don't get how people are stupid enough to fall for this shit. But they do. It's an incredibly basic trope, that has been used throughout history but morons still lap it up.

In the 80's and 90's it was the gays coming to kill everyone
in 50's and 60's it was the blacks coming to kill everyone
in the 30's and 40's it was the jews coming to kill everyone
in the 1900's and 1910's it was the italians coming to kill everyone
in the 1850's and 1860's it was the irish coming to kill everyone

Today its the central/south american immigrants coming to kill everyone. In 20 years it will be something else.

Do the Libs really believe the propaganda on the 🇺🇦 🇷🇺 war? That Putin's gonna roll right through Poland and the rest of Europe 💰🤦‍♀️

Other things I'd like to see Trump go after:

* vaccine mandates by Harris
* strategic petroleum reserve sitting empty thanks to Harris.

Rasmussen correctly predicted the 2016 and 2020 elections and they have trump way up. Nobody with a brain wants Kamala the DEI hire, especially once she gets wrecked tonight

The dude almost got shot and killed in service of the country. They can't get a win after that something seriously wrong with the Republican party

But keep in mind the uni party does not want Trump elected. That includes 50% of the Republicans as well as all the Democrats

The dude almost got shot and killed in service of the country. They can't get a win after that something seriously wrong with the Republican party

But keep in mind the uni party does not want Trump elected. That includes 50% of the Republicans as well as all the Democrats

Republicans don’t want Trump elected because he’s an absolute cancer.

DeSantis or Haley or Burgum were sitting right there and they would have smashed Joe.

Dude hasn’t had a positive election moment since 2016

Do the Libs really believe the propaganda on the 🇺🇦 🇷🇺 war? That Putin's gonna roll right through Poland and the rest of Europe 💰🤦‍♀️

Other things I'd like to see Trump go after:

* vaccine mandates by Harris
* strategic petroleum reserve sitting empty thanks to Harris.

He doesn’t have the discipline for that. Hes a sundowning moron incapable of strategic thinking. She played him like a fiddle.

And now he’s claiming that she cheated by having an earpiece and had the questions in advance. Jesus f’ing Christ how goddamn stupid do you have to be to not see those questions coming?

“Overall, we rate Leading Report as extreme right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, fake news, propaganda, a lack of transparency, and poor sourcing.”

By the way, one smart thing that the Trump campaign is doing is getting Trump to appear on platforms that younger people frequent. He’s appeared on a handful of youtubers’ channels and podcasts, and as I type this, I see that his twitch channel is live streaming his rally. The Harris campaign needs to get her on that train ASAP

By the way, one smart thing that the Trump campaign is doing is getting Trump to appear on platforms that younger people frequent. He’s appeared on a handful of youtubers’ channels and podcasts, and as I type this, I see that his twitch channel is live streaming his rally. The Harris campaign needs to get her on that train ASAP
her campaign has plenty of digital ads on social media

a few podcasts may be ok but old fashioned tv ads still have the most reach and a well funded ground game.

This illegal immigration thing better get fixed pretty fast, because Trump and the Republicans are going all out and running with it.

People will vote for him based on that alone and the economy and ignore all his other crazy shit.

Now, you have Putin saying that it’s basically war if Ukraine is allowed to fire long-range missiles into Russian territory supplies by the United States, etc.

"BREAKING: ABC whistleblower allegedly will release an affidavit claiming the Harris campaign was given sample questions that were “essentially the same questions that were given during the debate,”

The Trump Campaign's bullsh*t excuses for losing the debate are laughable. BUT...now we know Kamala kicked Donald's butt beeeeeeecause...(cue trumpet fanfare)....SHE KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE!!!!! 🤪

Yeah, who could have ever predicted questions on ... the economy ... the overturning of Roe V Wade ... immigration ... accepting the results of the election .... fracking ... and Trump's claim of Kamala's ethnicity 'change' ?????

The other Trump Campaign/Fox News excuse is that the ABC News Moderators were...gasp!...BIASED!!! THEY FACT-CHECKED TRUMP, BUT NOT HARRIS!!!!!! How DARE they tell Trump that no State allows POST-BIRTH abortions!!!! Or that there is no evidence of Haitian immigrants stealing dog and cat pets in Springfield Ohio and EATING them!!!!

"BREAKING: ABC whistleblower allegedly will release an affidavit claiming the Harris campaign was given sample questions that were “essentially the same questions that were given during the debate,”

The Trump Campaign's bullsh*t excuses for losing the debate are laughable. BUT...now we know Kamala kicked Donald's butt beeeeeeecause...(cue trumpet fanfare)....SHE KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE!!!!! 🤪

Yeah, who could have ever predicted questions on ... the economy ... the overturning of Roe V Wade ... immigration ... accepting the results of the election .... fracking ... and Trump's claim of Kamala's ethnicity 'change' ?????

The other Trump Campaign/Fox News excuse is that the ABC News Moderators were...gasp!...BIASED!!! THEY FACT-CHECKED TRUMP, BUT NOT HARRIS!!!!!! How DARE they tell Trump that no State allows POST-BIRTH abortions!!!! Or that there is no evidence of Haitian immigrants stealing dog and cat pets in Springfield Ohio and EATING them!!!!

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
This illegal immigration thing better get fixed pretty fast, because Trump and the Republicans are going all out and running with it.

People will vote for him based on that alone and the economy and ignore all his other crazy shit.

Now, you have Putin saying that it’s basically war if Ukraine is allowed to fire long-range missiles into Russian territory supplies by the United States, etc.
Fùck right off with your Ukraine / Russia take. Last I checked this was a war, you don't allow the aggressor to set the terms.

Russia illegally and immorally invaded Ukraine. If they don't want to get bombed they can simple stop their illegal and immorally invasion. Full stop.

Fùck right off with your Ukraine / Russia take. Last I checked this was a war, you don't allow the aggressor to set the terms.
You **** right off with your take. Then why don’t we just bomb them ourselves? Or give NATO the green light since “they are the aggressors and started an illegal war.”

We have troops and aircraft carriers all over the place. We have been letting the aggressor set the terms for 2 1/2 years. Where have you been?

We have half-ass, indirectly, and intermiittantly been assisting Ukraine. Needing to APPROVE the next set of weapons or war strategy by some guy who can barely dress himself.

Why didn’t we allow them to do this from day 1?

Russia has literally killed tens of thousands or maybe even 100,000 Ukrainians, taken over large cities, and has been lobbing missiles into a bunch of cities including Kiev, targeting civilians, for 2 1/2 YEARS. Only NOW did we decide to take the next handcuff off of them.

Last edited:

-they took yer yobs

Everything was better under trump. Which is why you libs keep trying to kill trump

• Dislike
Reactions: Retnuhrace
I see SD Knight w another dramatic misleading headline , apparently it was a couple holes ahead of Trump (and outside the fencing) and secret service shot at him. the guy fled and was shortly caught . Not the same as Butler where the guy had a clear shot at him

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT