ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

The Nazi talk is stupid. I highly doubt he's going to light 8 million of fire. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't (probably) try to throw in prison some of the people who he sees that interfered with the 2020 election. Or use his presidential pardon to release those who are already there for 6 Jan.

The saving grace of this election is that it's most likely the last time we will have to deal with Trump running for office. He'll be too old or dead by 2026. To a man and woman in Congress, I imagine that they privately want him gone forever. If they had any decent candidate not named Trump, they'd probably be wiping the floor with Mamala as we speak.

I don’t think even that would go anywhere TBH.

Those people would probably mysteriously disappear if they were to be released or an unfortunate accident would occur. Lol

We are in violent agreement. I don't think it will happen either. But it could. History has proven that. And history has proven it starts this exact same way:

1) Separate people into groups of "us" and "them"
2) Denigrate the "them" (thugs, animals, dogs, vermin, etc) <----we are here
3) ID the "thems" with physical depictions
4) Separate the "thems"
5) Exterminate the "thems"

There is no factual reason to deny that we are starting along this path and that it is a possibility. Hell even his literal running mate called him Hitler.

That fact alone is enough to disqualify Trump. Combine it with his blatantly undemocratic reaction to the last election and it's an easy no brainer.

It's a choice between eating broken glass shards and a hamburger. But the nutjobs are worried about how well-done the burger is. 🤪
> creates a shitty analogy
> gets angry about one of the choices in his own made-up analogy

And history has proven it starts this exact same way:

4) Separate the "thems"

There is no factual reason to deny that we are starting along this path and that it is a possibility. Hell even his literal running mate called him Hitler.
Interesting set of rules for what makes a "oMg NaZi!!!"

but wait ... this you?
Again, the parties are not the same. If you can not tell right from wrong in 2024 you are either a moron or in a cult (or probably both). This isn't even about policy or political leanings at this point, it's about literal inbreds vs normal people.
Literally no one cares about women's boxing, unless they can use it whip up their inbred base. Why is Trump talking about this? Had he ever taken an interest in women's boxing before? Of course not. It's a dog whistle for inbreds to exhibit anti trans sentiments.
(there are over 10 pages of just this term alone, i just took the most recent one)
He is either an absolute and utter idiot, or pretending to be an absolute and utter idiot (leaning towards the latter because no one is honestly THAT stupid) but he is a fat dumbass and studies show fat people are dumb AF. those like BS are fat enough and it's poor form to pick on the mentally retarded.
4) Separate the "thems"
inbred MAGAt goddamn morons should be locked up, you are a menace to society and can't be trusted to run a fry stand, let alone choose the next leader of the free world

The only good thing is that you all are killing yourselves off at an amazing rate. Keep up the good work.
Please go find a Terminix message board so you can commiserate with the bugs being killed. The US will be far better off without you.

94sl7k.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT