ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

MY retard narrative? Let's see who's the big retard come November. Ah, but I forget, you're not even voting!

Who gives a shit about democracy, right? The important thing is to cover yourself either way.
Oh, I’m voting in November. You do know there’s other stuff on the ballot that’s quite important other than potus, right? You were aware of that, you simple shit? I swear it’s like arguing with a retarded child when your dumb, old ass comes in here.

Hope you are to date on your meds by then.

Oh, I’m voting in November. You do know there’s other stuff on the ballot that’s quite important other than potus, right? You were aware of that, you simple shit? I swear it’s like arguing with a retarded child when your dumb, old ass comes in here.

Hope you are to date on your meds by then.

Shookster is a big fan of “protecting democracy” and stuff, up until you aren’t voting the way he wants.

Shookster is a big fan of “protecting democracy” and stuff, up until you aren’t voting the way he wants.
When the GOP candidate for POTUS refuses to accept the outcome of the election (again) when its still over five months away, what does that tell you about this "protecting democracy and stuff"?

If the new normal is that we rail against the validity of an election everytime we lose, where are we headed as a country?

Isn’t it a democracy when I choose to vote for no one instead of listening to people coerce me to vote for someone that I don’t like, so that the other candidate
cannot win?

Isn’t it a democracy when I choose to vote for no one instead of listening to people coerce me to vote for someone that I don’t like, so that the other candidate
cannot win?
Hates Jews. Check

Hates Catholics. Check check

Hates democracy. Check check check

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
When the GOP candidate for POTUS refuses to accept the outcome of the election (again) when its still over five months away, what does that tell you about this "protecting democracy and stuff"?

If the new normal is that we rail against the validity of an election everytime we lose, where are we headed as a country?

Jesus you’re incapable of understanding the context of posts you respond to.

Uh, who is we?

I am not voting for Biden.
*Posts 69 times in a thread about the election

"Obviously I'm not voting in this election""

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

cannot win?
Yup, that is democracy.

What isn't democracy is when Trump wins and then instills his nepotistic dictatorship, all because Biden is too old or something .

I'm touring Europe right now and the museums discussing Germany in the 1930s are entirely too similar to Trump's rhetoric of today.

New Cook polls out today.

Who will help Shookster with the move to Edmonton?

Yup, that is democracy.

What isn't democracy is when Trump wins and then instills his nepotistic dictatorship, all because Biden is too old or something .

I'm touring Europe right now and the museums discussing Germany in the 1930s are entirely too similar to Trump's rhetoric of today.
I don’t think that a president in 2024 in America could get that type of power without being impeached or assassinated.

I wouldn’t even worry about that.

I don’t think that a president in 2024 in America could get that type of power without being impeached or assassinated.

I don't want to have to worry about it, which is why I'm unfortunately voting for Biden.

It 100% could happen today, people are absolutely no different than when Mussolini rose to power. Hell, Italians just voted in his actual granddaughter.

It 100% could happen today, people are absolutely no different than when Mussolini rose to power. Hell, Italians just voted in his actual granddaughter
Italian's can be a little odd sometimes, but if he tries to pull the dictator card, his own MAGAgats will turn against him despite being brainwashed

, but if he tries to pull the dictator card, his own MAGAgats will turn against him despite being brainwashed
LMAO 🤣 😂 bro is it really as blissful as they claim being that ignorant

These grown ass adults literally started wearing diapers to be more like him.

We have empirical proof of his MAGATs bum rushing the Capitol and building gallows out front because they didn't get their way in an election

We have empirical proof of his MAGATs bum rushing the Capitol and building gallows out front because they didn't get their way in an election
I get it, but that was a few thousand of the dumbest mother****ers ever to grace the planet. Literally the degenerates of the world. That represented a very, very small amount of Republicans and no Democrats.

Pretty much all of them have been brought to justice by the sane majority

I get it, but that was a few thousand of the dumbest mother****ers ever to grace the planet. Literally the degenerates of the world. That represented a very, very small amount of Republicans and no Democrats.

Pretty much all of them have been brought to justice by the sane majority
Trump has promised to pardon all of them so they will be free if he wins and pretty much serve as a private militia for him. And Trump is gonna replace military leadership with yes men bc of who said No last time in the lead up to Jan 6

Just because they are complete morons doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

But audible chuckle at your post.
I’m telling you guys. Trump supporters may be dangerous, but they couldn’t muster up the brains and organizational power to lead a Nebraskan to a cornfield

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight

Funny thing is how the next generation dictator family can disguise it so well.

I’m telling you guys. Trump supporters may be dangerous, but they couldn’t muster up the brains and organizational power to lead a Nebraskan to a cornfield
Sure but that weaponized idiocy will be felt when Trump takes off the gloves with a second term.

As bad as he was first term, with his second term his only priority will be securing his brood long term power.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he places the MAGA shaman in the SCOTUS at this point, there's no telling what kind of embarrassment he will rain down.

But Biden is old I guess.

Sure but that weaponized idiocy will be felt when Trump takes off the gloves with a second term.

As bad as he was first term, with his second term his only priority will be securing his brood long term power.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he places the MAGA shaman in the SCOTUS at this point, there's no telling what kind of embarrassment he will rain down.

But Biden is old I guess.
I do believe that Trump absolutely doesn’t have the ability or care to run this country anymore. It’s all about the power trip.

Biden just can’t even if he wanted to.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
most would mock that this is a real possibility but if Trump isn’t convicted of a Felony this week I think there is a chance Biden steps aside and uses health as a reason. I think they think that will give them a bump and if it doesn’t happen there is going to be a lot of doubt that Biden can message to turn his campaign around. Outside of the week after the State of the Union he has been running a Charlie Crist campaign

most would mock that this is a real possibility but if Trump isn’t convicted of a Felony this week I think there is a chance Biden steps aside and uses health as a reason. I think they think that will give them a bump and if it doesn’t happen there is going to be a lot of doubt that Biden can message to turn his campaign around. Outside of the week after the State of the Union he has been running a Charlie Crist campaign

But here in lies the problem: who are they going to replace him with? Kamala? She may lose worse than Joe.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Several people in the GOP who stood up to Trump ended up losing their jobs to Trump sycophants. The Democrats would impeach him if he went to far, but the GOP hasn't shown any inclination they would, and the Senate needs 2/3 for a conviction which Democrats likely wouldn't have.

Reactions: DaShuckster

This isn't photoshopped. It's an actual picture of this deranged makeup addled wannabe dictator with hand scrawled notes that says "THIS CASE SHOULD BE DISMISSED BY THE JUDGE" on trial for a felony. 🤣

Imagine showing up to a felony trial as the former most powerful person in the world and your defense is a handwritten note that provides zero evidence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
The Democrats would impeach him if he went to far, but the GOP hasn't shown any inclination they would, and the Senate needs 2/3 for a conviction which Democrats likely wouldn't have.
What happened to our government's checks and balances? What happened to accountability?

GOP Senators had two separate opportunities to have ended this clown show four years ago. Where was their courage to 'do the right thing' for our country? Senators serve for SIX YEAR terms for crying out loud.

It's beyond embarrassing that we're living through this mess (yet again.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT