ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

. Actually, it's pretty effing pathetic that she isn't. Against a convicted felon. Who is old AF. And who everyone is sick of. I still say she wins (barely) followed by 6 January 2.0.

God help us all.
Half this country is in a cult. And I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but we could be looking at something significantly worse than Jan 6th

Half this country is in a cult. And I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but we could be looking at something significantly worse than Jan 6th
The polls we’re seeing are as skewed as the 2022 ones were. It will be hard for the MAGA heads to pull their shenanigans when Harris’s victory is decisive. It doesn’t mean those knuckleheads won’t still try but they’ll look ridiculous doing it.

Trump partied with pedophile Epstein?

This is like #59 on the list of reasons why the guy has no business sniffing the WH again.

But I hear it's a razor-tight race 'cause Harris is such a pathetic loser. So who knows? ;)

Dow Jones just hit 43,000 for the first time in history.

Why aren't MAGAts yelling about the "Harris All Time High?"

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

So.., are you saying that the entire MSM wants Trump to be president?
Some of them do. They live in their DC and NYC bubbles. The Trump Presidency was a goldmine for access journalism while Biden ran a tight leak ship until the debate this year. The chaos is good for cable news ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT