ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

That’s on McDonald’s. Trump NEVER touched the fries in the PA McDonald’s which has ZERO outbreaks.

Not sure your point?

The outbreaks were from the weeks of September 27th-October 11th.

Typical of Democrats to try to take down McDonald’s which helps feed poor people around the world for their own political gain that has NOTHING TO DO with Trump.

This will probably backfire on them too.

Last edited:
The story after the election will be "How were the polls so off?"
would be quite the shock for you since you love polls:
A new CBS Poll asked Republican voters the following question: 'Who are you most likely to believe?'

Trump - 71%
Family & Friends - 63%
Conservative Media - 54%
Religious Leaders - 42%

If this isn't the very definition of a cult following, I don't know what is.
I saw a poll earlier today that indicated Biden loses in 2024 to a 'generic' Republican nominee. However, once the generic label is replaced by Donald Trump, Biden wins reelection easy.
In 2020, Biden won the Democratic nomination for the opportunity to run against Trump because his poll numbers indicated he had the best chance of defeating Trump---and he did.

And the Old Man is running once again because his poll number indicate he has the best chance of defeating Trump yet again.
In the wake of these 1/6 hearings, when asked if Trump should be charged for his illegal efforts to stay in power, a new national poll has dropped that number down to 40%
What supermajority? A poll this morning indicated that 91% of Democrats and Independents believe the alarming information that’s come out of the Jan. 6th Committee.
I read that a recent poll found that over two-thirds of Americans support President Biden's COVID-19 relief plan.

That sounds like bipartisan support to me!!!

I wonder if if these guys ever once stop and think about how their behavior shows how obsessed they are with me.

thrall spends time perusing my old posts and Joey has gay fantasies about me.

I wonder if if these guys ever once stop and think about how their behavior shows how obsessed they are with me.

thrall spends time perusing my old posts and Joey has gay fantasies about me.

Yeap. I was the one talking about your boner, Auntie.

Yet another swing and a miss from the old pedo.

No matter how the thought gives you a little boner, the race is not tied. If you want to believe otherwise, fine. Tell me again 'how darn close it is' on election night.

Joey, Ucfmikes, and thrall love to blast me for being retired but I live the good life in retirement because when I was their age, I worked hard. I didn't have time for this kind of bullsh*t during the work day. At best, these yahoos are lazy freeloaders mooching off their employers when they should be working.

And, get this, these clowns are the ones who tell me to "get a life." Seriously, you can't make this sh*t up. :)

Joey, Ucfmikes, and thrall love to blast me for being retired but I live the good life in retirement because when I was their age, I worked hard. I didn't have time for this kind of bullsh*t during the work day. At best, these yahoos are lazy freeloaders mooching off their employers when they should be working.

And, get this, these clowns are the ones who tell me to "get a life." Seriously, you can't make this sh*t up. :)
Nice story, but nobody is listening and nobody cares. Good life?? Spending hours a week in the WC?

Do you have Nebraska season tickets? Are you traveling around the world every few months, because I am? I bet your wife is a mutt, because you aren’t with her much if you are here.

Not sure who you’re talking to, but maybe you needed to be better at multi-tasking in your “no internet and no-social media” days.

Rest assured, you don’t know my status, but it’s better than yours.

I WAS the boss.

@DaShuckster when the search function embarrasses him (again)

97t4gq.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO. You're the board's biggest fool---and that's saying A LOT.
Yeah…, that really means something. Lol 😂. You act like you have friends here and you’re actually talking to people who give a crap. Weird. Your buddy Crazy did the same thing. Are you that lonely? No friends?

The biggest fool is the one who has a WC “fool of the week” that changes every week.

I guess that showed up in the latest poll. We know how much you love polls. 😂😂😂

That’s really cool. You copied what you put in the tweet and then proceeded to include the tweet. From your own account on X.

Super neat.
Only a weirdo and narcissist cites his own Twitter (X) account. Who else does that. Then he puts out all his personal information and complains about it.

I guess it all goes hand and hand with someone who threatens to murder people.

He’s not owning it. He’s blaming it on his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Only a weirdo and narcissist cites his own Twitter (X) account. Who else does that. Then he puts out all his personal information and complains about it.

I guess it all goes hand and hand with someone who threatens to murder people.

He’s not owning it. He’s blaming it on his wife.
“WHY ARE YOU GUYZ USING MY PERSONAL INFO AND POSTING PICTURES OF ME?!?!”

This is almost as egregiously stupid as Adolf chicken hawk having his own posts blow up in his face, only to watch him cry about people using the search function. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
> be @DaShuckster
> love to prattle on about "duhmahcrussy"
> majority of the board thinks he's legitimately retarded
> refuses to accept these results
> ???

97tk62.jpg
I’m always surprised that Adolf was so triggered by the smiling Catholic boy. I get that the boy is Catholic and chickenhawk hates them, but he’s still a boy. That’s like his favorite age range right there. 🤷

DAMN, I must have really hit a nerve to have you dig that old thing up. It's hilarious how I live rent free in your head.

Yeah, I know, I know. It's shocking I don't believe an idiot troll who's gone through at least three bannings here was ever a boss. In the words of Forrest Gump, stupid is as stupid does.

The story after the election will be "How were the polls so off?"
It's kind of funny the same maga pundits and twitter geeks who kept telling us about a red wave 2 years ago are now telling us Trump is going to win in a landslide. The reason Elon, Clay Travis, catturd, etc etc keep referring to the polymarket thing is just so they can say it's stolen if he loses. They all know its going to be very close and he could very easily lose, so they keep pumping the one thing that makes it look like Trump is going to win in a landslide so they can prepare for their post election talking points if he loses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT