ADVERTISEMENT

2ndry Ticket Market Jumped the Shark?

Just over 500 tickets left on Stubhub. Not looking like a downward price trend yet.

I just want to see a nearly packed house!

No less than 45,000. Over 50,000 would be nice.

Just over 500 tickets left on Stubhub. Not looking like a downward price trend yet.

I just want to see a nearly packed house!

No less than 45,000. Over 50,000 would be nice.

cows will announce a crowd around 52,000 but on Monday, after actual attendance figures are released by the Tampa Stadium Authority...actual crowd will probably be in the 43,000-44,000 range with UCF Fans making up 50% or more of the actual crowd.

Reactions: 2015UCFMBA
Yeah. The secondary ticket market is ridiculous right now, and I don'the see the prices relaxing. Just pure greed going on. No way tickets for this game should be going for $100 in the lower bowl when it essentially means nothing, in the grand scheme of the season, and the stadium isn't even close to being sold out.

For example, you can still find lower bowl tickets on the USF side that are cheaper than on the away side. Total scam going on.

Sounds like they are trying to keep UCF fans from attending the game. Great business model.

The front row seats listed at $299 each+ are still available at $160 each. Most lower bowl has come down. Looks like some got picked up. Too late overall.
Basically, if someone is holding out, it’s time to buy

Everything has pointed to 50,000+ from day 1

Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s packed here

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Basically, if someone is holding out, it’s time to buy

Everything has pointed to 50,000+ from day 1

Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s packed here

My commentary is based purely on 2ndry market hosing things up. Could have been more. Maybe some locals are able to pick them up and attend. Our group isn’t traveling today because of it.

My commentary is based purely on 2ndry market hosing things up. Could have been more. Maybe some locals are able to pick them up and attend. Our group isn’t traveling today because of it.
I rather be home then be in the 3rd level

Good choice

Reactions: UCFan9906
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT