ADVERTISEMENT

4.38 40 for Shaq

jkr5w.jpg

We better call those Baylor Trolls back to discuss real Florida speed again.

Additionally, Killins was right. SEC doesn’t have speed like UCF. Guess they weren’t trying hard though. Hahahahaha

What’s next for Monday?

Mike “Usain Bolt” Hughes.

It’s obvious the SEC linebackers didn’t want to be there and that’s why their times were so slow compared to Shaq.
I know, right? It’s just the NFL combine and millions of dollars are at stake. Why try? It’s not like they were playing Alabama or Georgia in the National Championship game.
[roll][laughing][cheers]

Reactions: Knight Strength
The official time, which comes out a few hours later, will likely be in then high 4.4s. Someone on Twitter is showing, with pictures, that the 4.38 was a little gratuitous

The official time, which comes out a few hours later, will likely be in then high 4.4s. Someone on Twitter is showing, with pictures, that the 4.38 was a little gratuitous
That realy sucks, but anything under 4.50 is stellar. This exact same thing happened to Kevin Smith who ran a 4.43 unofficially and we were all excited

Shaquille also ran a 4.38

I would love to see them on the same tape vs each other

Shows that he will be a lot harder to replace and likely be a noticeable missing piece on the field as well as off.

Shows that he will be a lot harder to replace and likely be a noticeable missing piece on the field as well as off.

He already proved that on the field as a key leader of our team.

Big loss for us. We are basically losiing a superhuman player who can disrupt an offense with a big play at anytime. Can take down a Greg Ward, Flowers, or an Auburn QB/RB for a loss when needed on a key 3rd or 4th down

Doubt we will ever see a player like this again. I mean, what LB runs a 4.38 in any conference at any level?

That’s why you can’t evet take an undefeated season for granted. They don’t come along very often, because you don’t have players like this very often.

Who’s going to step up? Who’s the next Bruce Miller or Griffin?

Reactions: Knight_Light
Big loss for us. We are basically losiing a superhuman player who can disrupt an offense with a big play at anytime. Can take down a Greg Ward, Flowers, or an Auburn QB/RB for a loss when needed on a key 3rd or 4th down

Doubt we will ever see a player like this again. I mean, what LB runs a 4.38 in any conference at any level?

That’s why you can’t evet take an undefeated season for granted. They don’t come along very often, because you don’t have players like this very often.

Who’s going to step up? Who’s the next Bruce Miller or Griffin?
With the clown car do we need one person to step up? I’m excited about the offense in general and think we have some studs at LB ready to step up on defense

If he had both hands, he would be a top pick. I think that because he doesn’t have both, he has had to work harder and be much more motivated because of how everyone else perceived him. This guy is the real deal and will be on an NFL team for sure. He is motivated, he is strong, and he is fast. All qualities of a professional athlete at the highest level. I will start following whichever team he plays for this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT