ADVERTISEMENT

5* D-Lineman

Ace of Knights

Silver Knight
Sep 6, 2009
According to Juan, our 5-Star transfer from Oregon is probably going to retire. Apparently he suffered another concussion during practice last fall and is in all likelihood calling it on his career.

Really sucks.

Aren't the players just lifting weights at this point in time? Unless he got a weight dropped on his head, not sure how he became cocussed.

Aren't the players just lifting weights at this point in time? Unless he got a weight dropped on his head, not sure how he became cocussed.

Think they were saying it was during the 2017 season when he was scout team, I assume?

Probably had a follow up that gave less than positive news. Smart move on his part, nfl scouts would probably flag him based on medical history and what use is a free education if he is prone to damaging his brain.

Couldn't imagine being a college kid (or the parents) with concussions and see what has happened to past NFL players that experienced them.

This is some how Blackshirt Forever's fault.

I blame:

85a.png

I pretty much knew he’d get another concussion. After first one you get them when the wind blows hard.

Perhaps this is one reason why we picked up so many DEs in current class. Maybe one freshmen will get reps this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT