ADVERTISEMENT

Accurate

bqknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2009

To those on mobile, captioned:

Trying to get through a #TrumpSupporter.

Last edited:
I’m sat here in downtown St Pete amongst your people. They’re having a good time, I think the parade is tomorrow.

Are your PRIDE’ing here this weekend?

I’m sat here in downtown St Pete amongst your people. They’re having a good time, I think the parade is tomorrow.

Are your PRIDE’ing here this weekend?

It is tomorrow but no. I did DC pride and do a gay event in Chicago in August and then Orlando pride in October.

I’ve heard St. Pete’s is pretty fun though.

It is tomorrow but no. I did DC pride and do a gay event in Chicago in August and then Orlando pride in October.

I’ve heard St. Pete’s is pretty fun though.

STP is supposedly the biggest in Florida. I’m at Tryst on Beach Drive and every flag on this street is rainbow. It’s pretty damn fun. Your people are very outgoing and lively

STP is supposedly the biggest in Florida. I’m at Tryst on Beach Drive and every flag on this street is rainbow. It’s pretty damn fun. Your people are very outgoing and lively

We know how to have a good time.

Market Days in Chicago is one of my favorite things to go to.

Orlando’s pride is okay. Gay Days is probably the bigger thing here.

I'd recommend wearing some assless chaps!
"Pastor Thomas Robb, the preeminent moral leader of the Harrison, Arkansas, area, was the only religious shepherd in the county to publicly take a stand against a drag queen competition and gay pride parade scheduled for the third year in a row in Harrison, Arkansas. Those who attend other churches in the area should be ashamed of their congregations for not speaking up for God’s law against the Sodomites. Pastor Robb’s Knights Party planned a Rally for Morality in response to the open f@ggotry. The Christian Revival Center produced an inspirational video encouraging supporters to attend. They had no trouble finding allies and friends willing to stand beside them when they reached out.

"Pastor Thomas Robb, the preeminent moral leader of the Harrison, Arkansas, area, was the only religious shepherd in the county to publicly take a stand against a drag queen competition and gay pride parade scheduled for the third year in a row in Harrison, Arkansas. Those who attend other churches in the area should be ashamed of their congregations for not speaking up for God’s law against the Sodomites. Pastor Robb’s Knights Party planned a Rally for Morality in response to the open f@ggotry. The Christian Revival Center produced an inspirational video encouraging supporters to attend. They had no trouble finding allies and friends willing to stand beside them when they reached out.

Why u so angry?

Why u so angry?
most Americans are sick of hearing about gay trans LGBTQPXYZ.bullshit non stop on the MSM and television programming.
We are disgusted that the 97% has decided to cower down to the sexual perversion of the 3% in fear over usurping some rights to be perverted.

most Americans are sick of hearing about gay trans LGBTQPXYZ.bullshit non stop on the MSM and television programming.
We are disgusted that the 97% has decided to cower down to the sexual perversion of the 3% in fear over usurping some rights to be perverted.

Close your eyes then. Snowflake

I'd recommend wearing some assless chaps!

I didn’t really see any. I think those days aren’t kind of gone.

Mostly just people dressed normally. Every bar and restaurant had specials running for the parade so it was a good time

I didn’t really see any. I think those days aren’t kind of gone.

Mostly just people dressed normally. Every bar and restaurant had specials running for the parade so it was a good time
Yeah probably. I was just kidding around anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT