ADVERTISEMENT

After win #23, I'm feeling the coverage starting to change

It somehow decreases every week in makebelieve numbers that haters like to spew. Even as teams like Memphis, temple, and Pitt keep rolling and after we play a 9-1 ranked team. Somehow it is lower than last week. In real life it jumped from 93 to 66 after the Cincinnati game and is higher than Ohio State.

Do you think the guy who couldn’t be bothered with punctuation would be bothered to look up the current SOS?

According to whom? You are correct it is up, surprisingly after cincy lol, but still shows now at 97.

Really, grammar lessons? Weak, very weak lol. I'm posting from my phone so no I'm not proof reading my post lol
Im very sad for you. Came to our board to troll, probably never attended a class at ND, and worst of all everyone knows ND would get wrecked by UCF. It must upset you that a school that started playing FBS in 1996 has 2 more BCS/NY6 bowl wins than your tshirt fanbase school.

http://warrennolan.com/football/2018/sos

This is purely numbers driven. No blue blood bias.
Lol never h
Im very sad for you. Came to our board to troll, probably never attended a class at ND, and worst of all everyone knows ND would get wrecked by UCF. It must upset you that a school that started playing FBS in 1996 has 2 more BCS/NY6 bowl wins than your tshirt fanbase school.
Well.. Apparently the AP, CP, USA, and the CFP committee all disagree with you. But I'm sure you're smarter then them lol. Congratulations and your football equivalent to basketball NIT lol. AAC.. AAC.. AAC! How many NCs you have? Sorry, ND would beat ucf like a red headed step child lol.

Ya, the conversation changed today. Now Herbie is fully ok with us being 5-10, at least.

"just stick you hand in a bag and pull any of them out" is about the best comment he ever gave us. lol

Last edited:
Surprisingly Herbie called a good game. I figured he would have used this chance to slam the entire conference and us.

I can't stand Pollack. He really seems like a smart ass. All his compliments are backdoor. I still remember his laughing at us playing Auburn and how it was so outrageous that we were playing them. At least that's how I remember it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Wow what an obscure site. Never heard of it.
Considering your “118th” SoS source is your ass it doesn’t really matter. You asked for a link and I provided it. It also is a mathematical formula used rather than some obscure FPI.

I can't stand Pollack. He really seems like a smart ass. All his compliments are backdoor. I still remember his laughing at us playing Auburn and how it was so outrageous that we were playing them. At least that's how I remember it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pollack is Bama right? Someone needs to yell at him too.

Lol never h

Well.. Apparently the AP, CP, USA, and the CFP committee all disagree with you. But I'm sure you're smarter then them lol. Congratulations and your football equivalent to basketball NIT lol. AAC.. AAC.. AAC! How many NCs you have? Sorry, ND would beat ucf like a red headed step child lol.
<yawn> no need to feed this troll. He has already been defeated by life. UCF owns nd over past decade and that is all that matters. Now make us all a sandwich b——

"just stick you hand in a bag and pull any of them out" is about the best comment he ever gave us. lol

I couldn't believe my ears. Herbstreit said that if we win out UCF should have the number 4 spot. He contradicted Joey Galloway who was using data. Herbstreit said UCF just looks very good. What a reversal. What the heck is going on?

Really, grammar lessons? Weak, very weak lol. I'm posting from my phone so no I'm not proof reading my post lol

I should have established my context. Everyone here knows I am also a lifelong ND fan. As an ND fan, I would expect another ND fan to post with at least enough punctuation to not embarrass the institution. Upon further contemplation, the cause for embarrassment wasn’t your punctuation. It was your intent. You are a fan and representative of the University of Notre Dame. Act like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT