ADVERTISEMENT

All Blacks Look Alike .....

I make an effort to avoid conversations like that.
Actually, i try to avoid conversations in general. ;)
I fully admit I did make a joke to one of my African-American friends on Facebook after he posted a meme 2 Lions looking at those little family stick figures on the back windows of cars as a 'full meal.'

My joke was something along the lines of pointing out how all of those decals are always white ... so the Lions were only interested in eating white people. It was probably pushing it, but I did preface it with, "I know there's a Chris Tucker joke along these lines somewhere ..."

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Quit omitting the original word from your comment and i won't accuse you of changing the narrative.
And you claimed if it was a conservative they would be ruined.
Yes, if they weren't in DC for a long time, such as an incumbent of several terms. It's all there dude.

Yes, if they weren't in DC for a long time, such as an incumbent of several terms. It's all there dude.
IT can be career ending joke for all candidates if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.
See what i did there? :D

IT can be career ending joke for all candidates if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.
See what i did there? :D
Again, my original post ...

Dude, this could be a career-ending joke for a Republican, especially if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.

Career ending if ... Republican
Especially if ... they weren't -- were not -- an incumbent of many terms

I don't understand just WTF you're saying.
Lott was already in the Senate over a decade, half-way to decade #2.

Please explain what was wrong with my logic like I'm a 2 year-old.

Democrats can get away with this, with a total pass.
Hillary's service in Congress doesn't even matter.

Again, my original post ...

Career ending if ... Republican
Especially if ... they weren't -- were not -- an incumbent of many terms

I don't understand just WTF you're saying.
Lott was already in the Senate over a decade, half-way to decade #2.

Please explain what was wrong with my logic like I'm a 2 year-old.

Democrats can get away with this, with a total pass.
Hillary's service in Congress doesn't even matter.
Nice double speak framing but i know you were emphasizing on Republicans career ending.
If not, then theres no point because all incumbents wouldnt be affected. Its a wasted statement.
Besides if youre not an incumbent, then you wouldnt have a career in being one would you?

she's a Democrat, so she gets away with it. It's really that simple.

DAMN THAT HILLARY CLINTON!!! That bitch makes a racist joke and "gets away with it." It's SO unfair!!!! WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!

[roll][roll][roll]

DAMN THAT HILLARY CLINTON!!! That bitch makes a racist joke and "gets away with it." It's SO unfair!!!! WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!

[roll][roll][roll]
NO ONE should be able to get away with that, let alone someone who purportedly keeps hot sauce in her purse.

Credit to Hillary, sh1t was funny. In all honesty, even “non-racist” white people tend to categorize BLMs, and will mistake one for another because of it. Liberals like to bust each other’s balls for it, because they’re not supposed to be racist. But obviously, every white person recognizes that BLMs are separate, so this sort of thing is inevitable. I enjoy watching them squirm when they fail.

Credit to Hillary, sh1t was funny. In all honesty, even “non-racist” white people tend to categorize BLMs, and will mistake one for another because of it. Liberals like to bust each other’s balls for it, because they’re not supposed to be racist. But obviously, every white person recognizes that BLMs are separate, so this sort of thing is inevitable. I enjoy watching them squirm when they fail.
It would be damn funny ... if Hillary was an African-American woman.
But she's white.

Luckily for her, she is a Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT