ADVERTISEMENT

Alyssa Milano calls for women to start a sex strike

Husk in butt

Bronze Knight
Sep 23, 2018
Lol! I think this is smart though. No abortions and no dumb liberals reproducing. Nobody will listen to this nut case though.

Last edited:
Lol! I think this smart though. No abortions and no dumb liberals reproducing. Nobody will listen to this nut case though.

The underlying message here is actually quite dark and evil though. What she is implying is that "true women" (read: neofeminist liberals) think that sex between a man and a woman is inherently connected to the slaughter of an unborn child. That a woman can't possibly have sex with a man if abortion isn't squarely on the table.

It's just another case of left wing neofeminists trying to declare who is a "real" woman or not. It's fascism.

It’s kind of like the tree in the woods analogy. Who is having sex with a woman that would join her cause? I’d say more then half don’t have sex with men at all, the other half are having sex with men that would agree with their views in the first place so they are only hurting those that agree.

I don’t know many men that would stick around with a women who would withhold sex because of a state law. Simply too many other fish in the sea.

Well I’ll be damned. This explains A LOT. I didn’t know the wifey knew who the hell Alyssa Milano was!!!
You’re wife is probably a closet Trump supporter like most Americans and has been withholding sex from you based on your leftist political views. Get rid of your TDS and maybe you’ll get a BJ for starters

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
You’re wife is probably a closet Trump supporter like most Americans and has been withholding sex from you based on your leftist political views.
Naw, I used to be a Republican and she's always been a diehard Democrat in a family with a Republican banker dad and three younger banker brothers. When we met in our twenties, she was a social worker for crying out loud--how much more liberal can you get??? :)

I have to hand it to her. In one single effort, she's made the case for abstinence AND basically admitted that the feminist left views their own existence and their own cause as being nothing more than a sexual bargaining chip for men.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I have to hand it to her. In one single effort, she's made the case for abstinence AND basically admitted that the feminist left views their own existence and their own cause as being nothing more than a sexual bargaining chip for men.
As bargaining chips go, you've got to admit, it's a damn good one!!! :)

It's no shocker to me that Crazyhole and Wayne would be into wild and crazy, kinky sex acts. But fab??? FAB???!!??
Say it ain't so, fab!!!!! :flushed:
Fab isnt above sticking it in your butt. That dude is nothing more than a functioning derelict, unlike Wayne and myself who are very responsible and respected.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Fab isnt above sticking it in your butt. That dude is nothing more than a functioning derelict, unlike Wayne and myself who are very responsible and respected.
Okay, I can buy Wayne but I'm really stunned you're actually trying to convince ME, of all people, that YOU are a 'responsible' and 'respected' guy.

Years of reading your crazy-ass posts and staring at your butthead avatar, tell me and everybody else otherwise.

Okay, I can buy Wayne but I'm really stunned you're actually trying to convince ME, of all people, that YOU are a 'responsible' and 'respected' guy.

Years of reading your crazy-ass posts and staring at your butthead avatar, tell me and everybody else otherwise.

Its beavis. Just another shukster fail. Dont feel bad though, nobody loves you anyway so mistakes dont matter.

Geez, i just went full-on #yourwifesboyfriend. Better take a shower.

It's no shocker to me that Crazyhole and Wayne would be into wild and crazy, kinky sex acts. But fab??? FAB???!!??
Say it ain't so, fab!!!!! :flushed:
C'mon, man...it's Alyssa Milano. She's probably got a nice butt and she obviously needs to understand that this is still a man's world.

And you lie if you say you wouldn't. [cheers]

Does he look like Alyssa Milano? If he does, it might only require a beer or two.
He's...........not an attractive man. Like if an avocado had sex with a topical map of Utah and had a baby. Imagine a goat with severe acne and psoriatic arthritis on its face. Its still amazing to me that his lovely wife can handle looking at him during the course of the day, but it explains why she is a heavy alcoholic and calls me to come over whenever he goes to the senior center for bingo and pancakes. I do my best to console her, but the woman is trapped in an abusive relationship.

He's...........not an attractive man. Like if an avocado had sex with a topical map of Utah and had a baby. Imagine a goat with severe acne and psoriatic arthritis on its face. Its still amazing to me that his lovely wife can handle looking at him during the course of the day, but it explains why she is a heavy alcoholic and calls me to come over whenever he goes to the senior center for bingo and pancakes. I do my best to console her, but the woman is trapped in an abusive relationship.
Now I feel badly for him. Maybe I'll just do it for his self-confidence as a nice charitable act.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Crap. He did it again. I want to be pissed off at Crazy when he writes sh*t like this. I really do. But damned if he doesn't make me chuckle in spite of myself.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I literally laughed when I read this on social media. People were like, "Why are you laughing?" And I'm like, "She went ... 'conservative' to 'get back' at 'conservatives.'"

She probably thinks Lysistrata is a historical play as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT