ADVERTISEMENT

AMC will soar over the next 2 weeks. Buy shares early Tuesday.

Ha...good point, but his thoughts on the financials are hard facts. Amc is financial garbage. The industry is on a near 20 year decline. Their Financial situation is an absolute mess. Their only chance of surviving is issuing hundreds of millions worth of stock yearly. That is dilution that makes your shares less valuable.

That said I hope amc can survive. I'll miss the option of going to the theater
I know some very good people that work at or own movie theaters. Can we save the theaters without enriching the moral cesspool that is most of the Hollywood movie talent pool?

Ahhh...no. They are issuing 11.5 million new shares to raise capital. So meaning using retail investors as the ATM while the stock price is high.

Btw...this is the second round of issuing new stock this year.
That has nothing to do with why the stock is rising. This isn't any different than GME.

Issuing new shares is always bad for existing shareholders. This is the equivalent of owning a 50% stake in a restaurant but 5 days later you own 40% without any financial benefit of losing ownership. Company is using that money to pay current liabilities.
We all know that. The stock is still going to go up regardless.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Short term possible. Eventually the hype ends and down to a company that will struggle to pay current liabilities.

I'd like to revist gme and amc in 12 months.
They'll both be bankrupt by then. Nobody is saying they are good investments based on their fundamentals.

Saying the same thing then. Just warning those investing in this and knowing the risk of getting a meme stock. Sure it can do whatever in the short term.
Until the whales finally decide to take their lumps and move on, this will go on indefinitely.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
I know some very good people that work at or own movie theaters. Can we save the theaters without enriching the moral cesspool that is most of the Hollywood movie talent pool?

IMO I think there's a lot than can be done if you have leadership willing to think outside of the box. There are plenty of big events that would be amazing in a theater experience. I remember going to see a Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo fight on Cinco de Mayo at Regal Waterford back in the day and it was packed at midnight. It was an awesome experience. I know theaters have done a bit of that along with concerts but I think diving deeper in to that would be cool. Maybe strike a UFC deal? What about other sporting events? Take advantage of this investor activism and team up with GME and fully embrace competitive gaming events? Would love to see how creative they can get.

This is a 2nd chance that a lot of companies don't always get so hopefully they take advantage. I'm not an AMC investor but from the outside looking in the CEO seems to get it. For example he'll be back on Trey's Trades channel for a 2nd interview tonight. And if you're not familiar with Trey you should def take a look at his videos. The guy knows his stuff but wowwww... the living embodiment of Reddit Wallstreetbets diamond handed ape lol. It's absolutely hilarious! The fact that AMC CEO talks with this guy and grants interviews for his huge audience speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk8knight
Today was good to see. Some nice consolidation to shake out newcomer paper hands too. Holders have seen every trick in the book by now it seems. Drop 30% and turn green? Damn.

Today was good to see. Some nice consolidation to shake out newcomer paper hands too. Holders have seen every trick in the book by now it seems. Drop 30% and turn green? Damn.
An additional 11.5 million shares and short interest went UP. LMAO!

simba.jpg

Reactions: Crazyhole
I’m still holding and still up from original buy in. Next week should see another uptick. I’m hoping anyway.

Cliff notes...us continuing to use retail shareholders as our ATM to survive is a good thing. We will continue to issue more shares to survive in our declining business.

The fundamentals are irrelevant to the play but yes it did stall a lot of momentum between that and the media.

Last edited:
This week in AMC. Looks like a few brokers will require 100% equity to short amc. Gamestop is also reporting earnings this week. Gamestop probably spills over the amc is my guess with any sharp movement one way or the other.
Looks like some people that only heard the news bought the wrong stock. AMCX went up to $65. They better sell and correct it before it shoots back up.

It’s playing out real slow. I hope they don’t just penalize Hedges and leave us holding the bag.
Hedge funds have screwed with every day investors for a long damn time. If the little guy has figured out how to screw them for a change .... Great!!! The ruling class is very pissed over this as they are losing money for a change.

Man you nailed this...congrats!
Been seeing alot of chatter about June 18 and potentially a crazy, crazy day. What are your thoughts on this week in AMC??
They are saying will keep going up and down. 18th is the latest date they say a bunch of contracts are expiring and will cause a Gamma Squeeze and then should lead to the Short Squeeze the following week. If people hold the price will easily get to $400. Some say way higher.

Reactions: tjb74
Squeeze aside, the chart looks absolutely juicy AF right now! This could get really interesting this week

They are saying will keep going up and down. 18th is the latest date they say a bunch of contracts are expiring and will cause a Gamma Squeeze and then should lead to the Short Squeeze the following week. If people hold the price will easily get to $400. Some say way higher.

Just pull up the options chain. It is almost certain not all ITM 6/18 call options have been hedged for already. Even a run to 70 or so this week alone will result in millions more shares MMs will have to cover.

Firm support has been established at $43ish range where lots of buyers stepped in. Technically, the chart looks amazing so you might get some participation from folks who sat out last week while it consolidated waiting for the next leg up (me for example). If we can get a little gamma squeeze action going this week the top will be set to blow off really soon. Will be watching the open closely with the idea of playing weeklies. Premiums are juiced but this bitch can 🚀 so zfg.

Hard to imagine the meme stocks don't collapse in a few months. Almost a trillion of margin debt at record highs flooding the market. See what happens in the next few months
Of course they collapse. But not until billions upon billions has been siphoned from Wall St scum bags and they're out of business. Can't wait for the movie.

Everyone waiting for a nice big market correction. I'm thinking these 2 events will dovetail nicely.

Yall see that price action?

The call option order flow is siiiiiick btw too :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT