ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Cuomo should resign...

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
...Or change party affiliation.

Sexual assault and excuse making for sexual assault has no place in the Democratic party.

Reactions: Trigeek
Summer 2020: That Cuomo is a future POTUS candidate! 👍
Spring 2021: That Cuomo scumbag should resign for multiple reasons. 👎

Cuomo kills thousands of seniors with his incompetence in the summer, but crickets. He is the propaganda media darling. Clearly he is above criticism. Yawn
He is literally being criticized all over the media.

Cuomo kills thousands of seniors with his incompetence in the summer, but crickets. He is the propaganda media darling. Clearly he is above criticism. Yawn
The sexual harassment claims are on the front page of multiple news sites. What crickets are you talking about?

h0RiQ5r.png

48dDFWY.png

KH9cXcH.png

The sexual harassment claims are on the front page of multiple news sites. What crickets are you talking about?
It's just his usual partisan spiel. Apparently, he also hasn't noticed that no one is defending him here.

Summer 2020: That Cuomo is a future POTUS candidate! 👍
Spring 2021: That Cuomo scumbag should resign for multiple reasons. 👎
Hard to remember a bigger fall from grace than this ass clown.

Legitimate talk of him running for president down the line and effusive praise thrown his way in the summer, and he wrote a book about his great leadership...

Fast forward less than a year, and he’s being investigated for multiple sexual harassment claims, calls for investigations of his Covid actions regarding nursing homes, and was accused of threatening a legislator within his own party.

There’s countless videos of him being inappropriate.
One was him hugging his granddaughter. That's not sexual assault and the vast majority of these videos are edited to make an old man who hugs kids into a sexual deviant which we have no evidence or credible accusations of.

One was him hugging his granddaughter. That's not sexual assault and the vast majority of these videos are edited to make an old man who hugs kids into a sexual deviant which we have no evidence or credible accusations of.
The “edited” videos are more proof than most people ever get. Usually just a he said she said. There isn’t much editing that needs to be done to kick his ass if he did that to my daughter. Is he a flat out pedophile or rapist? Possibly not but he’s crossed the line enough.

The “edited” videos are more proof than most people ever get. Usually just a he said she said. There isn’t much editing that needs to be done to kick his ass if he did that to my daughter. Is he a flat out pedophile or rapist? Possibly not but he’s crossed the line enough.
Are you KIDDING me??!? Posters who STILL support a serial sexual assaulter want us to take them seriously on this subject?

That didn't work last summer and still doesn't work now. Time to get some new material, guys.

one out of 20plus videos. and the rest were inappropriate. The girls were often very uncomfortable and that is very easy to see just looking at their body and face reactions. He also was accused by a staffer of sexual assault.

“I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended. I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation. To the extent anyone felt that way, I am truly sorry about that.”

Basically, I didn’t do anything wrong, but I’m sorry if you took it the wrong way. What a POS “apology.”

The more I learn about Cuomo, the more he strikes me as the political flip side of a Donald Trump coin — which makes all the righteous indignation directed at the NY governor all the more hilarious.

Even when Cuomo finally gets heat for being a complete nut job, shook tries to tie in Trump. Solid work.
The reports talk of Cuomo's crude womanizing and bullying people both in public and private to get them to do what he wants them to do.

Yeah, associating those traits with Trump is SUCH a stretch, right? :)

The reports talk of Cuomo's crude womanizing and bullying people both in public and private to get them to do what he wants them to do.

Yeah, associating those traits with Trump is SUCH a stretch, right? :)
Do you feel like Trump and Cuomo have gotten similar treatment from mainstream news?

Do you feel like Trump and Cuomo have gotten similar treatment from mainstream news?
Before this crap hit? Nope.
After this crap hit? Maybe, except Cuomo doesn't appear to have supporters still reflexively defending him

All that needs to be said with our propaganda media wing and big tech.
Oh PUH-leez spare us your sanctimonious garbage. I did say the coverage was uneven but there were plenty of stories last summer about Cuomo's nursing home fiasco -- including from you and your buddies right here.

The news about his administration lying about the nursing home death numbers and his sexual harassment charges just broke and have been widely reported.

Weird how New York (aka lockdown central) is leading the country in New daily cases again. Maybe Cuomo's book was a little bit premature.

The media was drooling over him. Completely ignoring his actual record on covid. Tell me the media isn't 100% in the bag for the left. Dude was a regular on CNN.
we are in a time where truth is obvuscated by politics. You would think the media would actually care more about human life ,what public policy is truly working and what policy isn't regardless of party .But no, they are derrilict in their duty to report the truth regardless of politics. This is why we are in such a mess today. Cuomo is an idiot and his mismanagement got people killed. But the media hates Trump so much they were blinded by their hate to see this man's incompetence. We have been so screwed by the media and their lack of fidelity to truth and science during the pandemic.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Tara Reade?
The same thing I posted in response to goodknightfl believing the utterly ridiculous Tara reade claims apply to you:

So I know you aren't smart enough to realize that you are an abject moron, but Tara Reade just defected to Russia and openly admitted she was a Russian agent this whole time.

You have zero critical thinking skills and routinely fall for unbelievably obvious right wing conspiracy theories. Our nation will be far better off when you stop voting.

The same thing I posted in response to goodknightfl believing the utterly ridiculous Tara reade claims apply to you:

So I know you aren't smart enough to realize that you are an abject moron, but Tara Reade just defected to Russia and openly admitted she was a Russian agent this whole time.

You have zero critical thinking skills and routinely fall for unbelievably obvious right wing conspiracy theories. Our nation will be far better off when you stop voting.

She’s getting out before the Clintons have her offed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT